305mm (12") Miter Saw
* Rated Voltage: 120/230V~60/50Hz
* Rated Input Power: 1800/2000W 15A
* No-Load Speed: 4200rpm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
* Blade Diameter: 305mm , TCT
* Packing: 61*49*46cm/1pc, 24/26kgs, 200pcs/20'cy, 420pcs/40'cy
Applications of 12" Double Bevel Miter Saw:
Applies to aluminum,wood and other decorative materials,on the vertical and horizontal straight linescutting different angle oblique and deep functionality,large-scale sliding-cut materials,cutting desingn.
Features of 12" Double Bevel Miter Saw:
• Powerful 1800 watt 3800rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
• Dual sliding rail design for cutting large work pieces
• Ergonomic D handle and carry handle with soft grip for increased user comfort
• Aluminum base with extension tables for better support on repeated cutting
• Laser guide for more cutting accuracy
• Large and easy-access lever for bevel adjustment
• Front handle mitre locking for quick setting and convenience
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- Rotor inspection. 1) a self made short circuit device can detect damage. 2) you can detect with a pointer type multimeter.
- Q:What devices must be available for all hand held electric tools?
- Anti leakage, splash prevention, anti movement, anti overheating
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- General refers to power tools, and in some cases pneumatic tools are used.
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- Pneumatic tools are the mainstream trend, pneumatic tools more suitable for long time work, rather than power tools, permanent fever, and even burned out the internal parts, pneumatic tools can be seen more secure. Power tools initial investment is low, but long-term use of energy consumption is higher, and tool maintenance and replacement costs are higher, and pneumatic tools more environmentally friendly, long-term use cost is much lower than the electric.
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- BOSCH electric tools three characteristics:1. 、 light structure, easy to carry and use.2. more than manual tools can increase labor productivity several times to several times;3., the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost, small vibration and easy control.
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Changing the direction of the current (in the commutator motor brush, also plays a role reversal)
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- The 2 floor is good! Electric wrenches, pneumatic wrenches, front with prominent slot, you can clamp different sleeve, find the corresponding sleeve with buckle...
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All of the wires must be more tough and durable rubber covered wire. When the wire enters the shell of the motor, the rubber ring is used to protect the insulation layer of the wire from being worn out.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- In accordance with the electric shock protection methods, electrical equipment is divided into the following 4 categories:0 category. The device relies solely on basic insulation to prevent electric shocks. There are no ground terminals on the live conductors of the 0 types of equipment.
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- The main power tools used in carpentry are:1 、 air compressor, nail gun;2 、 the saw (big) is usually installed on the worktable;3 、 cutting machine, for small action cutting;4, electric screwdriver, screw on;5, pistol drill, for door, pipe, loose leaf, desktop power supply opening;
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range