305mm (12") Miter Saw
* Rated Voltage: 120/230V~60/50Hz
* Rated Input Power: 1800/2000W 15A
* No-Load Speed: 4200rpm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
* Blade Diameter: 305mm , TCT
* Packing: 61*49*46cm/1pc, 24/26kgs, 200pcs/20'cy, 420pcs/40'cy
Applications of 12" Double Bevel Miter Saw:
Applies to aluminum,wood and other decorative materials,on the vertical and horizontal straight linescutting different angle oblique and deep functionality,large-scale sliding-cut materials,cutting desingn.
Features of 12" Double Bevel Miter Saw:
• Powerful 1800 watt 3800rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
• Dual sliding rail design for cutting large work pieces
• Ergonomic D handle and carry handle with soft grip for increased user comfort
• Aluminum base with extension tables for better support on repeated cutting
• Laser guide for more cutting accuracy
• Large and easy-access lever for bevel adjustment
• Front handle mitre locking for quick setting and convenience
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- An electric tool case is made of a variety of materials, such as plastics, cast iron, etc..
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All of the wires must be more tough and durable rubber covered wire. When the wire enters the shell of the motor, the rubber ring is used to protect the insulation layer of the wire from being worn out.
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Carbon brush specific function1. the external current (excitation current) is added to the rotor by carbon brush (input current);2., the static charge on the big shaft is introduced into the earth (carbon brush) through the carbon brush (output current);3. lead the main shaft (ground) to the protection device for rotor ground protection and measure the positive and negative voltage of the rotor;
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- As we all know, a hand drill is an AC power supply or a DC battery powered drilling tool. It is a kind of hand held power tool.
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- At the same time, reversing operation, pneumatic tools, small size, high speed rotary speed, easy to adjust, no danger of fire, the air compressor can also be used in the house, is the best choice for sheet metal, paint, furniture manufacturing, auto hub processing, etc..
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- Rotor spark. 1) the carbon brush and commutator rotor, no free contact. 2) the connection spring on the carbon brush nest is burned, and the person who is burned is not able to connect normally. A vicious circle, sparks plus sparks. Machine failure will also occur.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class II tools, that is, insulated structures, all double insulated power tools. The specified voltage is over 50V, and the grounding device is not allowed in class II tools. Generally insulated enclosures. Generally speaking, the design of II tools made use of personal protective equipment operator to some reliable method in the tool, the tool has a double protective current, guarantee in the fault state, when the basic insulation failure, insulation and reinforced insulation provided by additional electric shock protection.
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- If the factory is assembled, use an electric screwdriver! Only suitable for twisting small screws! Because the torque itself is not large! Like you twist it on a wood, use a Zigong drill, or a rechargeable drill! Because of these two belts with adjustable torque! Unlike an electric drill, it always turns that way! This torque is automatically separated by reaching a certain torque! If you screw a big screw, it's an electric wrench!
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- MAKITA electric tool features:The utility model has the advantages of small noise, strong power, good performance, long service life, light body, strong and durable, easy operation and convenient repair. The utility model is the necessary high-quality product for professional personnel or amateur DIY personnel.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- AC motor has become the most common motor because of the great development of AC power system.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range