Details of 255mm (10") Miter Saw
* Rated Voltage: 230/120V 15A~50/60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 1800/2000W
* No-Load Speed: 4600rpm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
* Blade Diameter: 255mm , TCT
* Packing: 83*52.2*40.8cm/1pc, 17.5/20kgs, 138pcs/20’cy, 285pcs/40’cy
* W/ CE, GS, EMC, ROHS
Advatages of 10" Electric Mitre Saw:
1.Adjustable spark guard for minimal spark defection when cutting different shaps of material .
2.Quick release vise for secure stock retention and fast repeated cut-offs .
3.Well balanced and light weight .
4.Lock-off button prevents accidental start .
5.MAX brand with bosch color.
Features of 10" Electric Mitre Saw:
Blade slot, to ensure accuracy of the workpiece
Horsepower strong, strong and durable
High set wave dust ability, work more clean
Low noise, dynamic strong
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- An electric tool case is made of a variety of materials, such as plastics, cast iron, etc..
- Q:What devices must be available for all hand held electric tools?
- Hand held electric tools, insulation measures are in good condition, must be equipped with qualified leakage protection device, forbid to change the power cord and plug, use special flow switch box.
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- An electric drill or a small bench drill, drill speed is the best because of the speed change drill, drill hole spacing and easy consumption. If you want to do with special accessories can also change the distribution of wood milling, milling machine, special safety and easy to do.
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- Rotor spark. 1) the carbon brush and commutator rotor, no free contact. 2) the connection spring on the carbon brush nest is burned, and the person who is burned is not able to connect normally. A vicious circle, sparks plus sparks. Machine failure will also occur.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Electric tools commonly used bearing type: 606, 607, 608, 626, 627, 628, 629, 6000, 6001, 6003, 6004, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6303, 61907, 688 commonly used carbon brush models: 50#, 408#, 43#, 44#, 303#, 21#, 6M etc.
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- As we all know, a hand drill is an AC power supply or a DC battery powered drilling tool. It is a kind of hand held power tool.
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Simple methods are: hand-held electric tools for metal shell for class I. The plastic case is of the type ii. Class III uses safe voltage.
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All of the wires must be more tough and durable rubber covered wire. When the wire enters the shell of the motor, the rubber ring is used to protect the insulation layer of the wire from being worn out.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- Now, that's pretty much the case. Now most power tools are powered by electricity. However, some of them are pneumatic, especially the environment where no electrical work is required. This should be equipped with an air pump externally.Small, of course.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Hand-held power tools, in the past there are many plugs with three eyes, the purpose is that in case the leakage can pass through the grounding wire, the current will be introduced into the earth, and the protection of the human body.In practical applications, because of the mobile work and the use of temporary power supply, and the grounding of the sockets in many places is not reliable, it is not ideal to implement the leakage protection by grounding.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range