Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||G.W/N.W: 18/16 kgs, Packing Size: 53*39.5*39|
|Delivery Detail:||base on your quantity|
1.38 mm Rotary Hammer
2.Powerful Motor: 1150W
3.Max Drill Dia: Concrete 32mm.Steel 13mm,wood 40mm.
4.Rotary hammer of 38 mm
Drill Capacity :concrete 26mm
Rated input power :800w
Stroke per min:3300/min
chuck drills bits, chisels, dept guage, dust-protector, grease box.
1. Popular in Southeast Asia, South America, the Middle East.
2. High-speed drilling
3. Double insulation
4. Easy depth adjustment and shaft for easy drill change
5. Ball bearing construction for a longer tool life.
6. Look-off button prevents accidental starts.
7.Suitable for hander
8.Aluminum gear housing
Our company’s products are mainly exported to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Central Asia, Russia, Africa, Latin America, Oceania and other countries, whether it is quality or price has a strong advantage in the international market.
1. Keep clean of the work area
2. Don’t to use the tools, in the rain, excessive humidity or where flammable liquids and gases
3. The line away from heat, oil and sharp objects, the line should be replaced when it is damaged.
4. Tools will put in a dry place when you don’t use it.
5. Do not exceed the tool's ability to work to use, do not use small power tools to do a large load of work to avoid damage.
6. Do not use this tool to do work outside their function.
7. Must wear overalls and wearing protective glasses when you are working
8. Don’t use the tool, you must disconnect the line.
Power Tools Maintenance
Due to Power tools need to ventilation, long-term use of very large internal dust, dust will make gears and bearing (sleeve) deterioration of the dry lubricant mixture increased wear and tear, especially the use of alternative even more. To protect the drill rotation accuracy, reduction of the bearing (sleeve) and excessive wear of the gap, it needs to maintain a very clean housing and processing grease lubrication.
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- In 1895, the German overtone produced the world's first direct current drill. The outer shell is made of cast iron and can drill holes in the steel plate 4mm. Then there was a three-phase power frequency (50Hz) electric drill, but the motor speed failed to break through the 3000r/min. In 1914, there was a single-phase electric motor driven by a series of exciting motors, and the motor speed was over 10000r/min. In 1927, the power supply frequency of intermediate frequency electric tool 150~200Hz, it not only has the advantages of high speed single-phase series motor, and has the advantages of simple structure, reliable three-phase motor, but because the need if current supply is limited.
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture industry, opening for objects or objects in the past, also known as hammer in some industries.Well, there are more drilling tools on the market now.
- Q:What are the common rotors of power tools?
- Hammer and drill: used for concrete, brick and building components on drilling, slotting, dehairing. With expansion bolts, installation can improve the speed and quality of pipeline, machine equipment; impact hammer principle is to rely on the internal movement of the piston impact force, impact principle of impact drill is running in gear impact force, so the impact hammer is greater.Concrete vibrator: used for pouring concrete foundation and reinforced concrete members, tamping concrete to eliminate air holes and increase strength. The high-frequency disturbing power of the electric direct acting vibrator is driven by an electric motor to rotate the eccentric block, and the motor is powered by an 150Hz or 200Hz intermediate frequency power supply.The planer: used for planing wood or wood structure, mounted on the bench can be used as a small bench plane. The planer cutter shaft by the motor shaft through the belt drive.Electric tools commonly used bearing type: 606, 607, 608, 626, 627, 628, 629, 6000, 6001, 6003, 6004, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6303, 61907, 688 commonly used carbon brush models: 50#, 408#, 43#, 44#, 303#, 21#, 6M etc.
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- As the mechanical component, the electric screw driver can work without the electric batch power supply, and the batch power supply provides the energy and the related control function for the electric screwdriver. Drive the motor. Since the parameters of the motor are different, the speed will be different when the power of the batch power supply is the same.
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- The rotor has no force. Most of them are burned out of the rotor, and many rotors can be removed if they are removed. One can distinguish, such as commutator commutator shedding, excessive wear. Have the commutator between electrodes and arc erosion serious. Rotor winding, inhaled by the fan, damage caused by damage to the rotor.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- Divided into electric, pneumatic, gasoline tools, currently on the market these 3 main types. I've been a tool for over 10 years
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- In recent years, leakage protection performance and the reliability greatly, has become a standard power supply, reliability of human protection over ground protection to a certain extent, but the impact of grounding protection and leakage protection to human body protection, so many hand-held electric tools to cancel the earthing protection, relying instead on leakage protector. And use the two eye plug.Look at the instructions for the hand-held power tools with two plugs. All require that the power supply be equipped with an electric leakage protector.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- The popular point is that:The 1 type of tool is metal housing with ground wire.The 2 type of tool is the insulated housing.The 3 type is low voltageOfficial point of explanation can be searched for power tool category ~!
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- If the factory is assembled, use an electric screwdriver! Only suitable for twisting small screws! Because the torque itself is not large! Like you twist it on a wood, use a Zigong drill, or a rechargeable drill! Because of these two belts with adjustable torque! Unlike an electric drill, it always turns that way! This torque is automatically separated by reaching a certain torque! If you screw a big screw, it's an electric wrench!
- Q:What devices must be available for all hand held electric tools?
- Anti leakage, splash prevention, anti movement, anti overheating
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 30 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range