Specifications of 20mm Electric Hammer:
Drilling capacity: 20 mm
Rotary speed: 50-60Hz
Rated input power: 700 W
No-load speed: 2600 r/min
20mm Rotary Hammer:
Parts: One 6/12mm bit one point chisel
One 8 mm bit one cut chisel
One 10 mm bit one chuck
Dimensions: 58*43*29 cm
Inside: BMC case
Outside: Carton box
Guarantee: 6 monthes
Features of 20mm Electric Hammer:
Powerful motor for superior performance
Ideal for general purpose application
High quality keyless chuck for accuracy and durability
Variable speed control and forward and reverse mode to suit different materials
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- An electric tool case is made of a variety of materials, such as plastics, cast iron, etc..
- Q:What are power tools?
- Profile cutting machine, Bo Hai Power Tools Co., Ltd. is a research and development, production and sales of Bo Sea series of power tools specialized manufacturers. In order to ensure product quality and standards, the company continuously improve the quality of employees, and the introduction of automatic production equipment and strict inspection. Bo Hai tools with low noise, and finally modified date: 2006-07-242. flashlight diamond power tools Co., Ltd. is a research and development, production and sales of Bo Sea series of power tools specialized manufacturers. Main products: electric drill, impact drill, electric hammer, electric drill, wireless, reciprocating saws, electric scissors, angle grinder, straight grinder, die grinders, sanding machine, blow... Last modification date: 2006-07-243. impact drill
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Carbon brush specific function1. the external current (excitation current) is added to the rotor by carbon brush (input current);2., the static charge on the big shaft is introduced into the earth (carbon brush) through the carbon brush (output current);3. lead the main shaft (ground) to the protection device for rotor ground protection and measure the positive and negative voltage of the rotor;
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- At the same time, reversing operation, pneumatic tools, small size, high speed rotary speed, easy to adjust, no danger of fire, the air compressor can also be used in the house, is the best choice for sheet metal, paint, furniture manufacturing, auto hub processing, etc..
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- As the mechanical component, the electric screw driver can work without the electric batch power supply, and the batch power supply provides the energy and the related control function for the electric screwdriver. Drive the motor. Since the parameters of the motor are different, the speed will be different when the power of the batch power supply is the same.
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- If you want to do copper ornaments, you should distribute the grinding belt, flexible shaft, tool set. You can also buy a flashlight with a flexible shaft, coupled with some tools, you can also head. Bakelite milling can also be used instead of drill, a horizontal milling type fixed electric drill and milling cutter. What depends on your workload?.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- AC motor, AC motor of induction motor, its strong induction current (eddy current) magnetic field generated in the rotation of the magnetic force on the rotor copper bar, continuous cutting, according to Lenz's law, the induced current has the effect of relative motion occurs against the rotor magnetic field and the rotor is, with the magnetic field and rotation. But the rotor rotation speed of the high speed magnetic field does not transform, otherwise it will not be able to cut the copper lines.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- General refers to power tools, and in some cases pneumatic tools are used.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- Class I. In addition to basic insulation, the device has an additional safety measure. There is no grounding terminal on the shell of class I equipment, but there is a grounding terminal inside, and the power cord with protective plug is drawn out from the equipment.Class ii. The device has dual insulation and insulation protection measures.Class III. The device relies on extremely low safety voltages to protect against electrical shocks.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- To be exact, they are generally series motors, so they are alternating current motors. The direct current motor is usually used as charging tool and driven by DC motor. Also useful for three-phase motors, such as concrete vibrators, are three-phase motors.If it is DC power supply, must have rectifier power ah, because the power supply is 220V AC, must be rectified into DC to use.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Beside,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low