Electric Drill 810W
* Rated voltage: 110-240V~50-60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 810W / 7A
* No-load Speed: 0-1200/0-2800rpm
* Chuck capacity: 13mm (1/2")
* Accessories: 1pc chuck key, 1set carbon brush, 1pc depth gauge, 1pc additional handle
* Packing size: 67*35.5*22cm/8pcs, 18/19.5kgs, 4000pcs/20'cy
Features of Electric Drill 810W:
*Sleek new design and comfortable,in-line pistol grip for steady operation .
*Impact action for heavy-duty drilling in wood,steel and concrete.
*One-touch pushbuttom for change from "rotation only "to" rotation + hammering".
*Variable speed allows you to match speed to the job .
*GS/CE/EMC/ROHS/PAH certification available.
Precautions of Electric Drill 810W:
Electric power tools belong to dangerous tools. so please use the tools after reading manuals or with the expert's guide. Wear gloves and eye protection before operate the tools. Turn of power if not to use. Store power tools out of the reach of children.
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- If you want to do copper ornaments, you should distribute the grinding belt, flexible shaft, tool set. You can also buy a flashlight with a flexible shaft, coupled with some tools, you can also head. Bakelite milling can also be used instead of drill, a horizontal milling type fixed electric drill and milling cutter. What depends on your workload?.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- AC motor, AC motor of induction motor, its strong induction current (eddy current) magnetic field generated in the rotation of the magnetic force on the rotor copper bar, continuous cutting, according to Lenz's law, the induced current has the effect of relative motion occurs against the rotor magnetic field and the rotor is, with the magnetic field and rotation. But the rotor rotation speed of the high speed magnetic field does not transform, otherwise it will not be able to cut the copper lines.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Hand-held power tools, in the past there are many plugs with three eyes, the purpose is that in case the leakage can pass through the grounding wire, the current will be introduced into the earth, and the protection of the human body.In practical applications, because of the mobile work and the use of temporary power supply, and the grounding of the sockets in many places is not reliable, it is not ideal to implement the leakage protection by grounding.
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Nowadays, class I hand held power tools are virtually discontinued. The class II hand-held electric tools are widely used. Class II hand held electric tools are generally used on special occasions such as wet environments, metal containers, etc..
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting, power tools, grinding power tools, assembly of power tools and railway power tools. Common electric tools have electricityElectric drill, grinder, electric wrench and electric screwdriver and hammer, impact drill, concrete vibrator, planer.
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- The 2 floor is good! Electric wrenches, pneumatic wrenches, front with prominent slot, you can clamp different sleeve, find the corresponding sleeve with buckle...
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- In 1895, the German overtone produced the world's first direct current drill. The outer shell is made of cast iron and can drill holes in the steel plate 4mm. Then there was a three-phase power frequency (50Hz) electric drill, but the motor speed failed to break through the 3000r/min. In 1914, there was a single-phase electric motor driven by a series of exciting motors, and the motor speed was over 10000r/min. In 1927, the power supply frequency of intermediate frequency electric tool 150~200Hz, it not only has the advantages of high speed single-phase series motor, and has the advantages of simple structure, reliable three-phase motor, but because the need if current supply is limited.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Concrete vibrator: concrete used for pouring concrete foundations and reinforced concrete members to eliminate porosity and increase strength. The high-frequency disturbing power of the electric direct acting vibrator is driven by an electric motor to rotate the eccentric block, and the motor is powered by an 150Hz or 200Hz intermediate frequency power supply.The planer: used for planing wood or wood structure, mounted on the bench can be used as a small bench plane. The planer cutter shaft by the motor shaft through the belt drive.
- Q:Is Li Xiang power tool good?
- I was doing a power tool, you said this is a good point, I suggest you buy brand electric tools, East into a really good, but you buy when I suggest you go to the East into the store to buy if to go to other places to buy will be expensive, and not necessarily the East into true. There are a lot of imitation in East into sell, buy electric tools as long as buy a good brand of machine authentication
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- The main power tools used in carpentry are:1 、 air compressor, nail gun;2 、 the saw (big) is usually installed on the worktable;3 、 cutting machine, for small action cutting;4, electric screwdriver, screw on;5, pistol drill, for door, pipe, loose leaf, desktop power supply opening;
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 30 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range