Electric Screwdriver 450W
* Rated voltage: 230-240V~50Hz
* Rated Input Power: 450W
* No-load Speed: 0-3000rpm
Concrete Screw: 6mm
Steel Screw: 5mm
* Packing size: 45*42*33cm/10pcs, 18/20kgs, 4600pcs/20'cy
Features of Electric Screwdriver:
1. Applied to watch, laptop, digital camera, Cell phone, communication equipment and high tech products which need to be assembled in clean-room.
2. Small size, high weight, low noise-pollution, fashionable design, high stability and easy operation motor which gives the benefit of longer working-time.
3. Simple and excellent clutch performance: the electronic control precision and realize on-off to stop using force and the small, long time holds no fatigue.
4. Voltage(V):12,18,24;No-load Speed(r/min):380/750/1100;Moment Scope(N.m):0.25-0.95;Screw Size(mm):M1.2-M2.5
Description of Electric Screwdriver:
1.Metal gear case for long lifetime
2.Ergonomic switch with electronic speed control
3.Ergonomic soft grip fpr fatigue-free drilling
4.Double reduction for more torsion
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- The utility model has the advantages of light structure, small size, light weight, small vibration, low noise, flexible operation, convenient control and operation, convenient carrying and use, firmness and durability. Compared with hand tools, the utility model can increase labor productivity by several to several times; the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost and easy control.
- Q:What are power tools?
- There are many kinds of power tools! Hammer, impact drill, electric scissors, electric planer, grinder, plastic welding gun, pistol drill, electric iron, curve sawing machine and so on, there are a lot of marble.
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- The motor inlet shall be provided with a ground or zero connection device.(4) wearing shoes must be worn while wearing protective gloves such as insulating gloves.(5) each use of tools must be strictly checked.
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Simple methods are: hand-held electric tools for metal shell for class I. The plastic case is of the type ii. Class III uses safe voltage.
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- In addition to induction type AC asynchronous motors, there is no outside. Other motors are provided, as long as the rotor has a reversing ring.The principle of electric power generation is that a magnetic field cuts a wire to produce an electric current in the wire. The generator cuts the wires by rotating the magnetic field. A rotating magnetic field is a rotor, and the wire to be cut is a stator.
- Q:Is Li Xiang power tool good?
- If you choose the quality, it can be said to be the best in the country, but the price is a little higher than that of the East
- Q:What are the common rotors of power tools?
- Hammer and drill: used for concrete, brick and building components on drilling, slotting, dehairing. With expansion bolts, installation can improve the speed and quality of pipeline, machine equipment; impact hammer principle is to rely on the internal movement of the piston impact force, impact principle of impact drill is running in gear impact force, so the impact hammer is greater.Concrete vibrator: used for pouring concrete foundation and reinforced concrete members, tamping concrete to eliminate air holes and increase strength. The high-frequency disturbing power of the electric direct acting vibrator is driven by an electric motor to rotate the eccentric block, and the motor is powered by an 150Hz or 200Hz intermediate frequency power supply.The planer: used for planing wood or wood structure, mounted on the bench can be used as a small bench plane. The planer cutter shaft by the motor shaft through the belt drive.Electric tools commonly used bearing type: 606, 607, 608, 626, 627, 628, 629, 6000, 6001, 6003, 6004, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6303, 61907, 688 commonly used carbon brush models: 50#, 408#, 43#, 44#, 303#, 21#, 6M etc.
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- Equipped with torque regulation and restriction mechanism, electric tool for screwing and unscrewing screws, the electric tool, mainly used for assembly line. Is one of the necessary tools for most manufacturing enterprises.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Electric tools commonly used bearing type: 606, 607, 608, 626, 627, 628, 629, 6000, 6001, 6003, 6004, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6303, 61907, 688 commonly used carbon brush models: 50#, 408#, 43#, 44#, 303#, 21#, 6M etc.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- In accordance with the electric shock protection methods, electrical equipment is divided into the following 4 categories:0 category. The device relies solely on basic insulation to prevent electric shocks. There are no ground terminals on the live conductors of the 0 types of equipment.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools, such as electric blower,fitness equipment ,etc.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market. We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etc. Also,it is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range