* Power: 180w
* Rated Voltage: 110v/230v
* Oscillations: 21000min-1
* Oscillation Angle: 3°
Features of Electric Scraper:
* Even more accessories: A set of innovative accessories create a wider application spectrum for the Delta Multiplier;
* Accessories can be attached at different angles: for maximum accessibility in hard-to-reach areas and * close to corners;
* Soft grip, compact housing and optimum ergonomics for safe guidance effortless working;
* Fast tool changes due to single-screw principle.
* Easy and safe to operate
* GS,CE,EMC,ROHS approved
* Insulated handle absorbs vibration.
* Soft and comfortable grip
* Streamlined exterior and excellent components make it work well
1. Keep the work area clean
2. Don't use the tools, in the rain, much humidity or where flammable liquids and gases exists.
3. Keep The electric wire away from heat, oil and sharp objects. The wire should be replaced when it is damaged.
4. Do not exceed the tool's working-ability
5. Don't using small power of electricity when it overload works
6. Do not use this tool to work out of its functions.
7. Wear overalls and protective glasses when you are working
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- In 1895, the German overtone produced the world's first direct current drill. The outer shell is made of cast iron and can drill holes in the steel plate 4mm. Then there was a three-phase power frequency (50Hz) electric drill, but the motor speed failed to break through the 3000r/min. In 1914, there was a single-phase electric motor driven by a series of exciting motors, and the motor speed was over 10000r/min. In 1927, the power supply frequency of intermediate frequency electric tool 150~200Hz, it not only has the advantages of high speed single-phase series motor, and has the advantages of simple structure, reliable three-phase motor, but because the need if current supply is limited.
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- Woodworking power tools are woodworking tools that rely on electrical energy as a basic source of energy, and non electrical energy does not belong to power tools;
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- In addition to induction type AC asynchronous motors, there is no outside. Other motors are provided, as long as the rotor has a reversing ring.The principle of electric power generation is that a magnetic field cuts a wire to produce an electric current in the wire. The generator cuts the wires by rotating the magnetic field. A rotating magnetic field is a rotor, and the wire to be cut is a stator.
- Q:Is Li Xiang power tool good?
- If you choose the quality, it can be said to be the best in the country, but the price is a little higher than that of the East
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture industry, opening for objects or objects in the past, also known as hammer in some industries.Well, there are more drilling tools on the market now.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- General refers to power tools, and in some cases pneumatic tools are used.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- In recent years, leakage protection performance and the reliability greatly, has become a standard power supply, reliability of human protection over ground protection to a certain extent, but the impact of grounding protection and leakage protection to human body protection, so many hand-held electric tools to cancel the earthing protection, relying instead on leakage protector. And use the two eye plug.Look at the instructions for the hand-held power tools with two plugs. All require that the power supply be equipped with an electric leakage protector.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- Class I. In addition to basic insulation, the device has an additional safety measure. There is no grounding terminal on the shell of class I equipment, but there is a grounding terminal inside, and the power cord with protective plug is drawn out from the equipment.Class ii. The device has dual insulation and insulation protection measures.Class III. The device relies on extremely low safety voltages to protect against electrical shocks.
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- An electric drill can be used! But it can't adjust the torque! There are four types of professional screw twisting tools!
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- The motor of a general electric tool is an alternating current motor.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Beside,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low