Details of 305mm (12") Miter Saw
* Rated Voltage: 120V~60/50Hz
* Rated Input Power: 15A
* No-Load Speed: 4000rpm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
* Blade Diameter: 305mm , TCT
* Packing: 67*46*50cm/1pc, 20/22kgs, 180pcs/20'cy, 380pcs/40'cy
Features of 305mm (12") Miter Saw:
• Powerful 1800 watt 3800rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
• Dual sliding rail design for cutting large work pieces
• Ergonomic D handle and carry handle with soft grip for increased user comfort
• Aluminum base with extension tables for better support on repeated cutting
• Laser guide for more cutting accuracy
• Large and easy-access lever for bevel adjustment
• Front handle mitre locking for quick setting and convenience
Applications of 305mm (12") Miter Saw :
Suitable for aluminum,lumber decorative materials longitudinal and transverse straight-line, different angles crosswise and deep function, large-scale material slippery cylindrical cutting design.
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- The main power tools used in carpentry are:1 、 air compressor, nail gun;2 、 the saw (big) is usually installed on the worktable;3 、 cutting machine, for small action cutting;4, electric screwdriver, screw on;5, pistol drill, for door, pipe, loose leaf, desktop power supply opening;
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Carbon brush specific function1. the external current (excitation current) is added to the rotor by carbon brush (input current);2., the static charge on the big shaft is introduced into the earth (carbon brush) through the carbon brush (output current);3. lead the main shaft (ground) to the protection device for rotor ground protection and measure the positive and negative voltage of the rotor;
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture industry, opening for objects or objects in the past, also known as hammer in some industries.Well, there are more drilling tools on the market now.
- Q:What are the common rotors of power tools?
- Hammer and drill: used for concrete, brick and building components on drilling, slotting, dehairing. With expansion bolts, installation can improve the speed and quality of pipeline, machine equipment; impact hammer principle is to rely on the internal movement of the piston impact force, impact principle of impact drill is running in gear impact force, so the impact hammer is greater.Concrete vibrator: used for pouring concrete foundation and reinforced concrete members, tamping concrete to eliminate air holes and increase strength. The high-frequency disturbing power of the electric direct acting vibrator is driven by an electric motor to rotate the eccentric block, and the motor is powered by an 150Hz or 200Hz intermediate frequency power supply.The planer: used for planing wood or wood structure, mounted on the bench can be used as a small bench plane. The planer cutter shaft by the motor shaft through the belt drive.Electric tools commonly used bearing type: 606, 607, 608, 626, 627, 628, 629, 6000, 6001, 6003, 6004, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6303, 61907, 688 commonly used carbon brush models: 50#, 408#, 43#, 44#, 303#, 21#, 6M etc.
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- At the same time, reversing operation, pneumatic tools, small size, high speed rotary speed, easy to adjust, no danger of fire, the air compressor can also be used in the house, is the best choice for sheet metal, paint, furniture manufacturing, auto hub processing, etc..
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- As the mechanical component, the electric screw driver can work without the electric batch power supply, and the batch power supply provides the energy and the related control function for the electric screwdriver. Drive the motor. Since the parameters of the motor are different, the speed will be different when the power of the batch power supply is the same.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- A direct current motor called a direct current motor. Due to the magnetic field circuit and armature circuit of the different links, can be divided into series motor, motor, compound motor;
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class II tools must be made of an insulated power plug, and the power plug is joined to a soft cable or cord to form a non renewable power plug. Class II tools only allow the use of non - renewable two pin power plug. The II class tools are marked with "back"". Class III tools, that is, secure voltage tools. Its rated voltage is not more than 50V, and the protection against electric shock depends on the power supplied by the safety voltage and no voltage higher than the safety voltage in the tool.
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- If the factory is assembled, use an electric screwdriver! Only suitable for twisting small screws! Because the torque itself is not large! Like you twist it on a wood, use a Zigong drill, or a rechargeable drill! Because of these two belts with adjustable torque! Unlike an electric drill, it always turns that way! This torque is automatically separated by reaching a certain torque! If you screw a big screw, it's an electric wrench!
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- You can see the cable plug, the aluminum shell is inserted three I tools, is grounded, the aluminum shell and some II tools, because it has a plastic insulation between the stator and the aluminum shell, so it is the installation of two wire plug.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low