Electric Drill 1100W
* Rated voltage: 110-240V~50-60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 1100W / 9A
* No-load Speed: 0-2900rpm
* Chuck Capacity: 13mm (1/2")
* Accessories: 1pc chuck key, 1set carbon brush, 1pc depth gauge, 1pc additional handle
* Packing Size: 54.5*35*27.5cm/6pcs, 18/19.5kgs, 2700pcs/20'cy
Specifications of 13MM 1100W Impact Drill:
*Variable speed power tools
*Aluminum gear-box for long life
*Light and easy used
*Power is very Strong
*Copper Brush Motor
*Competitive price & good service
*More items are available
*Delivery time:30-45 days
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- Woodworking power tools are woodworking tools that rely on electrical energy as a basic source of energy, and non electrical energy does not belong to power tools;
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Carbon brush specific function1. the external current (excitation current) is added to the rotor by carbon brush (input current);2., the static charge on the big shaft is introduced into the earth (carbon brush) through the carbon brush (output current);3. lead the main shaft (ground) to the protection device for rotor ground protection and measure the positive and negative voltage of the rotor;
- Q:Is Li Xiang power tool good?
- I was doing a power tool, you said this is a good point, I suggest you buy brand electric tools, East into a really good, but you buy when I suggest you go to the East into the store to buy if to go to other places to buy will be expensive, and not necessarily the East into true. There are a lot of imitation in East into sell, buy electric tools as long as buy a good brand of machine authentication
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- An electric drill or a small bench drill, drill speed is the best because of the speed change drill, drill hole spacing and easy consumption. If you want to do with special accessories can also change the distribution of wood milling, milling machine, special safety and easy to do.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- AC motor, AC motor of induction motor, its strong induction current (eddy current) magnetic field generated in the rotation of the magnetic force on the rotor copper bar, continuous cutting, according to Lenz's law, the induced current has the effect of relative motion occurs against the rotor magnetic field and the rotor is, with the magnetic field and rotation. But the rotor rotation speed of the high speed magnetic field does not transform, otherwise it will not be able to cut the copper lines.
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- Electric drill: the main specifications are 4, 6, 8, 10, 13, 16, 19, 23, 32, 38, 49mm and so on. The figures refer to the steel whose tensile strength is 390N/mmThe maximum diameter of a drill drilled on a material. For non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials, the maximum drilling diameter is comparable to the original specifications of 30 to 50%.Electric grinding machine: a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or millstone. A vertical electric wheel and electric angle grinder.Electric wrench and electric screwdriver: used for loading and unloading threaded fittings. The driving mechanism of the electric wrench is composed of a planetary gear and a ball screw groove impact mechanism. Specifications are M8, M12, M16, M20, M24, M30 and so on. An electric screwdriver adopts a clutch, a transmission mechanism, or a gear drive mechanismThere are M1, M2, M3, M4, M6 and so on.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class II tools must be made of an insulated power plug, and the power plug is joined to a soft cable or cord to form a non renewable power plug. Class II tools only allow the use of non - renewable two pin power plug. The II class tools are marked with "back"". Class III tools, that is, secure voltage tools. Its rated voltage is not more than 50V, and the protection against electric shock depends on the power supplied by the safety voltage and no voltage higher than the safety voltage in the tool.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- In accordance with the electric shock protection methods, electrical equipment is divided into the following 4 categories:0 category. The device relies solely on basic insulation to prevent electric shocks. There are no ground terminals on the live conductors of the 0 types of equipment.
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- An electric drill can be used! But it can't adjust the torque! There are four types of professional screw twisting tools!
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- The motor of a general electric tool is an alternating current motor.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Beside,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low