Mini Cement Mixer
* 230V/50Hz, 375W
* Motor Speed:1380rpm
* Drum Revolution:24r/Min
* Drum Capacity:5cf(140l)
* Drum Open.: 60*60cm
* Stand Height: 66cm
* Height From Drum Open To The Graund:106cm
* Alu. Cover Over Engine
* Rubber Solid Wheel
* Packing: 65*65*75cm/pc, 64/68kgs, 66pcs/20'cy, 144pcs/40'cy, 192pcs/40hq
Features Of Mini Cement Mixer:
1,Better materials,drum wall thickness is 6-8mm,for longer durability.
2,High quality parts,such as the Speed reducer,electricmotor and cable wires.
3,Additional two Limited-Switchs for running safety.
4,Can be modifying according to user`s need,such as add wheels,adjust discharg height and extend the tracks.
Application Of Mini Cement Mixer:
Mini Cement Mixer is mainly used for mixing cement (mortar) similar to the medium. And matching with injection pump (mortar pump) for tunnel excavation and maintenance, mine engineering, construction of dams, large bridges and high-rise building foundation treatment works and a variety of underground works such as pressure grouting.With modular structure, it's very convenient to disassemble, and adapts to operate in narrow environment construction. The special optimized design for mixing leaves ensure to mix slurry fast and uniform. Its advanced discharge control system has features of high sealing and powerful control. It configures water pump and water metering system which can control the water capacity as your need. With compact structure, it's easy to move and use. And the feeding height can be adjusted according to need.
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- An electric tool case is made of a variety of materials, such as plastics, cast iron, etc..
- Q:What are power tools?
- There are many kinds of power tools! Hammer, impact drill, electric scissors, electric planer, grinder, plastic welding gun, pistol drill, electric iron, curve sawing machine and so on, there are a lot of marble.
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All of the wires must be more tough and durable rubber covered wire. When the wire enters the shell of the motor, the rubber ring is used to protect the insulation layer of the wire from being worn out.
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Nowadays, class I hand held power tools are virtually discontinued. The class II hand-held electric tools are widely used. Class II hand held electric tools are generally used on special occasions such as wet environments, metal containers, etc..
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- Equipped with torque regulation and restriction mechanism, electric tool for screwing and unscrewing screws, the electric tool, mainly used for assembly line. Is one of the necessary tools for most manufacturing enterprises.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- AC motor, AC motor of induction motor, its strong induction current (eddy current) magnetic field generated in the rotation of the magnetic force on the rotor copper bar, continuous cutting, according to Lenz's law, the induced current has the effect of relative motion occurs against the rotor magnetic field and the rotor is, with the magnetic field and rotation. But the rotor rotation speed of the high speed magnetic field does not transform, otherwise it will not be able to cut the copper lines.
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- The rotor has no force. Most of them are burned out of the rotor, and many rotors can be removed if they are removed. One can distinguish, such as commutator commutator shedding, excessive wear. Have the commutator between electrodes and arc erosion serious. Rotor winding, inhaled by the fan, damage caused by damage to the rotor.
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- MAKITA electric tool features:The utility model has the advantages of small noise, strong power, good performance, long service life, light body, strong and durable, easy operation and convenient repair. The utility model is the necessary high-quality product for professional personnel or amateur DIY personnel.
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- I class: in the prevention of electric shock protection, in addition to relying on basic insulation, but also the need for zero protection.Class II: the tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.Class III: Powered by a secure, ultra low voltage power supply, no voltage higher than the safety supply voltage is generated within the tool.The above is the classification of insulation categories.
- Q:What devices must be available for all hand held electric tools?
- Hand held electric tools, insulation measures are in good condition, must be equipped with qualified leakage protection device, forbid to change the power cord and plug, use special flow switch box.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low