1. Square housing
2. Complete with double grinding wheels
3. Removable wheel covers for easier wheel change
4. Eye-shield to better provide you when operating
* 230V~50HZ, 150W
* No-Load Speed: 2950rpm
* Wheel: 125*16*12.7mm
* Packing: 28.5*18*20.5cm/1pc, 5.0/5.5kgs
* W/CE, GS, ROHS
Packing of Bench Grinder :
2.Color Box Size: 29.5x20x21.5cm/1pc
Features of Bench Grinder :
-Popular on Russia Market
-Conforms to CE,GS standards
-Complete with double grinding wheels&Light,convenient for operation
-Removable wheel covers for easier wheel change
-Fitted with single speed motor, giving 2950rpm
-Also supplied with adjustable tool rests and shatter resistant plastic eye shields.
-Removable wheel covers for easier wheel change.
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- The outer shell is a physical structure, and the enclosure uses support, connecting motors, transmission mechanisms, switches, handles, and attachments to make it the complete outer structure of a complete power tool entity.
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture industry, opening for objects or objects in the past, also known as hammer in some industries.Well, there are more drilling tools on the market now.
- Q:What are the common rotors of power tools?
- Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting, power tools, grinding power tools, assembly of power tools and railway power tools. Common electric tools electric drill, electric grinder, electric wrench and electric screwdriver and hammer, impact drill, concrete vibrator, planer. Accessories for each power tool: rotor, stator, gear, bearing, switch, carbon brush, carbon brush holder, carbon brush cover, power cord. Go down and stop repeating.
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- Yes, I use it every day. The electric wrench is specially used to tighten the bolts. It has a sleeve with a bolt size at the front, and different sleeves can be changed to screw the bolts of different sizes. It's very convenient and quick to use.
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- An electric drill or a small bench drill, drill speed is the best because of the speed change drill, drill hole spacing and easy consumption. If you want to do with special accessories can also change the distribution of wood milling, milling machine, special safety and easy to do.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- An electric motor that rotates by alternating current is called an alternating current motor. There are many kinds, mainly:A, the series excitation motor - rectifier DC generator for AC motor, namely into this kind of motor, at the same time shift due to alternating current in the magnetic field and the armature circuit, therefore, the direction of the torque constant remains unchanged, the machine is kept turning. This kind of motor can also be used as AC and DC, so it is also called universal motor". Vacuum cleaner, sewing machine and other household appliances, etc..B, an induction motor -- a device that rotates the rotor in the rotating magnetic field and causes the rotor to rotate due to the action of eddy currents. Rotating magnetic field is not caused by mechanical method, but by alternating electric flux in the number of electromagnets, so that the magnetic properties of the cycle of change, can be seen as a rotating magnetic field. Usually three-phase induction motor (with three pairs of magnetic poles) is used. The motion of the DC motor is just the opposite of the direct current generator. In the generator, the induced current is formed by the induced electromotive force, so they are in the same direction. In an electric motor, the current is supplied by an external power supply, and the direction of the induced electromotive force is in opposition to the armature current I.C and synchronous motor - the motor with the armature from one pole to the second pole, just the same as the current that turns into the current. This kind of motor cannot start on its own and must be operated by another motor or special auxiliary winding so that the proper frequency can be reached before it can be switched on. If the load changes and the speed changes, the speed is not in line with the AC frequency, so that the pace of disturbance, tend to stop or cause damage. Due to restrictions, it is not widely used.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class II tools must be made of an insulated power plug, and the power plug is joined to a soft cable or cord to form a non renewable power plug. Class II tools only allow the use of non - renewable two pin power plug. The II class tools are marked with "back"". Class III tools, that is, secure voltage tools. Its rated voltage is not more than 50V, and the protection against electric shock depends on the power supplied by the safety voltage and no voltage higher than the safety voltage in the tool.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Hand-held power tools, in the past there are many plugs with three eyes, the purpose is that in case the leakage can pass through the grounding wire, the current will be introduced into the earth, and the protection of the human body.In practical applications, because of the mobile work and the use of temporary power supply, and the grounding of the sockets in many places is not reliable, it is not ideal to implement the leakage protection by grounding.
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- MAKITA electric tool features:The utility model has the advantages of small noise, strong power, good performance, long service life, light body, strong and durable, easy operation and convenient repair. The utility model is the necessary high-quality product for professional personnel or amateur DIY personnel.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- The series motor is usually used. The series motor is connected in series because the stator and rotor windings are connected together, so when the current is reversed, the magnetic field is reversed, so the torque direction remains the same. However, according to this principle, the motor works at 180 degrees after the torque is gone, so even the AC motor, but also need to reverse, in order to work like a DC motor.The rectifier also needs to be rectified if it is operated under the direct current. The rectifier bridge is very small. On the circuit board, there are four diodes close together, mostly rectifier bridge
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range