Air Jet Textured
|Place of Origin:|
100% Recycled ,False Twist (DTY), Air Jet Textured Yarns (ATY) from Polyester for weaving, knitting and warp knitting
polyester filament dty fdy yarn
Polyester / Nylon / Viscose / Industrial twisted yarn
30D – 1200D
Twist per meter
Semi-dull raw white, Trilobal bright , Dope dyed black & Other dope dyed color like optical white , beige , coffee , green ,blue …
172mm plastic tube
172mm dyed tube (perforated)
230mm plastic tube
230mm dyed tube (perforated)
90%AA+10%A Grade for 172mm plastic tube / dyed tube
100%AAR Grade for 230mm plastic tube / dyed tube
AA: even bobbin weight , without knots
A : uneven bobbin weight , above 500grams , without knots
AAR : even bobbin weight , at least 1knots
Z or S Twist
For Warp & weft ; like Curtain fabric / Sofa fabric / Upholstery / Label / Embroidery fabric / Lace
FDY 68/24 800TPM SDRW
FDY 75/36 800TPM SDRW
FDY 100/36 550TPM SDRW
FDY 150/96 550TPM SDRW
FDY 200/96 1200TPM SDRW
FDY 75/36 650TPM TBR
FDY 100/36 450TPM TBR
FDY 150/48 350TPM TBR
DTY 50/72 600TPM SDRW
DTY 75/144 650TPM SDRW
DTY 150/48 350TPM SDRW AAR
DTY 150/288 350TPM SDRW
DTY 200/96 1300TPM SDRW
ITY 135/108 800TPM SDRW
ITY 135/108 1300TPM SDRW
VISCOSE 300/60 250TPM TBR
NYLON 6 FDY 40/12 350TPM SDRW
NYLON 6 FDY 70/24 450TPM SDRW
NYLON 6 FDY 70/24 380TPM SDRW
NYLON 6 FDY 66/24 380TPM SDRW
- Q:What are the differences between the yarn and the yarn of the yarn?
- 2. Processing of cotton yarn manufacturing methods are more complex, in general, there are two kinds of spinning methods, that is, cotton spinning and combing spinning. (1) carding cotton spinning process: with cotton → open cotton → carding → → → → roving → yarn → post-processing → finished product inspection. (2) combing spinning process: with cotton → open cotton → carding → combing → parallel → roving → spun yarn → post-processing → finished product inspection.
- Q:From the yarn to the finished textile fabric production process
- Nylon modified varieties such as nylon, single-cast nylon (MC nylon), reactive injection molding (RIM) nylon, aromatic nylon, transparent nylon, high impact (super tough) nylon, electroplated nylon, conductive nylon , Flame retardant nylon, nylon and other polymer blends and alloys, to meet the different special requirements, widely used as metal, wood and other traditional materials substitutes, as a variety of structural materials.
- Q:There are several yarns of textile mills
- In the special yarn: in the special yarn 21 to 32 special (British 19 to 28 British branch) of the yarn. Such yarns are suitable for medium and thick fabrics such as medium cloth, gabardine, khaki and so on. 3. Fine yarn: fine yarn refers to 11 to 20 special (British 29 to 54 British branch) of the yarn. Such yarns are suitable for thin fabrics, such as fine cloth, poplin and the like. 4. Special fine yarn: special fine yarn refers to 10 special and below (British 58 British branch and above) of the yarn.
- Q:What is the cheese yarn?
- So that the length of the yarn to take over and remove the yarn defects and impurities in the winder through the tank or the reciprocating guide yarn rewinding into the boundless or side, and into a certain shape (such as conical, Shape), a certain volume of the winding volume of the tube
- Q:Will the following kind of yarn which fine? A32 support, B21 support
- At a nominal moisture regain, a 1-pound (453, 5g) heavy yarn length of 840 yards (one yard equal to 0,9144 m) is a multiple of 1 pound, which is just 840 yards long, ; 1 pound yarn length of 21 × 840 yards long, the fineness of the yarn 21, written for 21s
- Q:What is the reason why the yarn is spinning
- Spinning machine without insurance yarn, loom with a large circular machine, latitude and longitude knitting machine, the traditional shuttle weaving machine, etc.
- Q:Is the thickness of the yarns 40S and 80S / 2 in the textile fabric the same?
- If your cloth with the yarn is 80S / 2, you want to use 40S instead, the textile industry people can see at a glance, careful consideration.
- Q:What is the yarn in the textile
- Cloth clip yarn can be seen to the naked eye.
- Q:Is the price of oil and textile yarn?
- First, a large part of the textile yarn is a natural raw material, such as cotton and linen, chemical fiber is only part of the chemical fiber from the final raw material from the oil, but the past few years, rising oil prices, chemical fiber prices are repeated record low.
- Q:What are the benefits of the steaming machine to the textile industry?
- (4) knitting process, the coil forming uniform; (5) the size of the finished product size and stability; (6) no additional humidification system; (7) to eliminate static electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range