1.Application for 1.5mm 2.5mm 4mm 6mm 10mm house wiring electrical cable
Electrical Wire soft BV electrical wire pvc BV electrical wire called the copper core PVC insulated wires, wires for electrical circuit in a multi BV, BVV, BVR, general use of single core hard conductor cable sheath,
Suitable for AC voltage 450/750V and below the power device, household electrical appliances, instrumentation and telecommunications equipment for wire and cable
2.Specifications for 1.5mm 2.5mm 4mm 6mm 10mm house wiring electrical cable :
Conductive wire core
The average outer diameter
At 20 Conductor resistance Ω / km less than
70 , the minimum insulation resistance MΩ / km
Root number / diameter,
3.Standard for 1.5mm 2.5mm 4mm 6mm 10mm house wiring electrical cable
Electrical Wire soft BV electrical wire pvc BV electrical wire implement the standards GB/T5023, equivalent to IEC60227. And it can also be made complying with ASTM, DIN, BS standards etc. In addition,
we can design and manufacture the products as the requirements of customers.
4.Features for 1.5mm 2.5mm 4mm 6mm 10mm house wiring electrical cable
1. With acid and alkali resistance
2. Oil resistance
4. Anti-mildew properties
- Q:You have not connected the power cable to your video card.?
- Graphics cards require you to connect a power cable (it doesnt get enough from the motherboard), it usually goes on the top of the card at the end, is wide/thin and at the edge of the card.
- Q:Which power cable kit with new high output alternator?
- A fuse is a necessary circuit protection device, if there becomes a short in the circuit, it can cause a fire, the fuse is a precise conductor which will break if too much current (energy) is being drawn. A 4 gauge wire will work fine, and you need a least a 160 amp fuse, any less and it will blow if your alternator is at full load.
- Q:How Do I Get A Game Out Of My 360 Without Power Cable?
- You can risk breaking your xbox or you could also pick any random house on your street and knock at the door and ask to plug your xbox with their cable to remove the disc. Every household owns an xbox Or just stop by a friends house with your xbox
- Q:Panasonic pa-t480 ampere and voltage power cable must match?
- Did you check to see if the fuse was blown? Non- operation can be caused by fuse deterioration over time, in relatively heavy current situations. However usually, a blown fuse is indicative of more serious problems, which will not be rectified by replacing a blown fuse. A replacement would just blow again. The power cord/ fuse markings are irrelevant, they're fine. They are there to ensure any replacements are fit for the purpose they were intended for.
- Q:Copper core power cable models which several kinds
- They have two kinds of total use, one is the transmission current, one is the transmission signal
- Q:Power Cable Adapters Debate?
- back interior the day while audio electronics grew to become into evolving from monophonic sound to stereophonic sound, manufacturers of stereo audio electronics unique the left channel enter for monophonic sound (in case you purely had one enter) and, if there grew to become into no longer something plugged into the final enter jack, the monophonic sound grew to become into dispensed to the two left and precise inputs. on the grounds that mono is fantastically uncommon at present, i don't be attentive to if this remains accepted on stereo inputs (alongside with powered subwoofers), yet you're able to attempt it. If it relatively is no longer the case (plugging it into the left enter purely is going interior the direction of the left amplifier), no remember in case you chop up the sign or no longer is in fact a wash. A subwoofer has 2 voice coils on the motive force, one powered by making use of the left enter and the different powered by making use of the final enter. in case you purely have, say, the left enter plugged in, you're purely using the subwoofer with the left amplifier and voice coil. in case you chop up it, you're actually using the two voice coils. yet, the chop up itself cuts the sign point in 0.5. So, you have 0.5 as plenty sign enter to each amplifier and the output quantity of the subwoofer is not any diverse than purely plugging in one enter. one factor you need to do is to get a small, affordable stereo amp or receiver, plug the LFE output into one enter, set the amplifier mode to mono, and run the two line outputs to the subwoofer. that should offer you 2 finished line point inputs to the subwoofer from the single LFE cable.
- Q:where do i plug my 9400gt power supply cable into my computer?
- Huh? Do you have the right model #? The only cable on the 9400GT should be the fan cable, and it should plug into the card itself (see picture in the link)
- Q:Where can I find a power cable for an HP Photosmart C3180 printer?
- try any big store they carry printer cables, all printer cables are standard if not then go to HP. website look for accessories you'll get one there
- Q:how to hook up power/ground cables for my Sub Amp?
- Make sure the edges of the hole aren't sharp or rough, to prevent the wire insulation being damaged. Usually, the ground wire on the amp is mounted to nearby metal instead of running a line all the way to the engine. Then, you can beef up the wire from the battery to frame in the engine compartment if necessary.
- Q:where can i buy a power cable for my Lexmark P350 series photo printer?
- You can also contact Lexmark Technical Support at 1-800-LEXMARK to request for the Lexmark P350 photo printer power cord for free. Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range