||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
0.3mm Thick 316 Stainless Steel Metal Sheet
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:Seeking stainless steel plate 304 material and 304j material what is the difference?
- 304J1 is a kind of material in stainless steel plate. Is 304 of copper containing material, deep drawing performance better than 304, mainly for deep processing purposes, but also belong to the nickel series.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate price ups and downs affected by what factors?
- That is, inventory relations, supply and demand has been constantly guide prices, and inventory is a good response to the current market supply and demand. Oversupply, stainless steel prices, inventory backlog. Supply falls short of demand, and inventories are very tight as prices rise. If a series of stainless steel prices are too high, then the stainless steel market will appear in this series of alternatives. Substitutes generally have many advantages, such as low prices, cheap materials, superior performance and so on. Therefore, the emergence of substitutes can also cause price fluctuations.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- 1. Chemical properties: resistance to chemical corrosion and electrochemical corrosion resistance in steel is the best, second only to titanium alloy.2, physical properties: high temperature resistant, low temperature resistant and anti cold also.
- Q:Welding defects analysis of 1.5mm stainless steel plate
- Shape defects - the appearance quality is rough; the wave height and width of the fish scales change abruptly; the welding seam and the parent material are not smooth transition.The main reason is improper operation, repair caused.The damage is stress concentration, weakening the carrying capacity.Weld size defectThe size does not conform to the construction drawings or technical requirements.The main reason is the improper operation of the builderHazard: small size, small load cross section;The large size weakens the fatigue strength of some structures subjected to dynamic loads.
- Q:Can the tile be directly attached to the stainless steel plate?
- Can be posted directly, with ordinary acid glass glue on the line, the real stainless acid, acid, glass, adhesive force a little stronger.
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- Depending on the size of the material and the number of adhesive areas, you can choose a different glue, the same function of glue, you should compare the quality and price of glue. Before you recommend what glue to use, you should first identify the following questions to choose the right glue.
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- The industrial surface is the ordinary pickling surface, which is treated by the last pickling process. It's the white surface we usually see. The bright surface that we see in our lives is a surface that has been further polished or annealed.
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- If it's a fixed plate, ordinary ones will doOf course, stainless steel screws are the best
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- NO.3 NO.2D and NO.2B coarse grinding material, 100~200# (units) of the abrasives abrasive belt grinding, building materials, kitchen appliances, NO.4 NO.2D and NO.2B intermediate grinding material, polishing surface with abrasive belt grinding 150~180# tobe obtained, this is universal, a mirror reflection of the visible with bright surface. The 'grain'NO.240 NO.2D and NO.2B fine grinding material, grinding of kitchen utensils with 240# Abrasives Abrasive BeltNO.320 NO.2D and NO.2B will be very fine grinding material, grinding of 320# abrasives abrasive belt.NO.400 gloss close to BA, NO.2B material, with 400# polishing wheel for research, general timber, building materials, kitchen utensilsHL abrasive material grinding hairline appropriate particle size of hairline grinding (150~240#) the abrasives of many buildings, building materialsNO.7 is close to mirror finish, and is polished with 600# rotary polishing wheels. It is used for decoration and decorationNO.8 mirror grinding, mirror polishing wheel, grinding, mirror, decoration
- Q:Stainless steel plate more than the thickness of the wire can not be drawn ah?
- It seems more than 8 mm bar, hot rolled on the surface does not look good, 6 mm 304 stainless steel plate, as well as cold rolled, you can wire drawing
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range