||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
0.3mm Thick 316 Stainless Steel Metal Sheet
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- The free torsion rigidity of hot rolled steel is higher than that of cold rolled steel, so the torsion resistance of hot rolled steel is better than that of cold rolled steel.
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series of stainless steel material stronger. High temperature resistance is also good, the general use of temperature limit is less than 650 degrees centigrade.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good and the stainless steel plate?
- The cold rolled steel itself, whether washed by acid car wash, semi-finished products, or rolled out by cold rolling mill semi-finished products, their rust resistance is very poor. It is easy to oxidize, resulting in rust on the surface of the air. It will not rust until it has been plated with aluminum or zinc, and it is clear that the process is complex and unsafe.
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- Let's say the principle: the material surface is easy to leave the fingerprint because the material has the characteristics of specular reflection on the light. The material is smooth enough, and the light is not diffusely reflective on the material, mainly specular. Landlord with your finger press the glass mirror will know
- Q:Can stainless steel plate spray paint?
- Basic treatment, in the future, the film can not be solid, the first process is to first clean the stainless steel surface. The treatment method can use the tool to root out the original paint, and also use sandpaper to polish the surface. It is better to use sand blasting to make the surface clean after roughening, and to increase the adhesion area of the primer.
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- This is mainly the unclean environment and surface protection measures are not done well, stainless steel plate surface water stains even if frosted, not necessarily can be worn off
- Q:What brand of stainless steel plate is good?
- It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- The drawing is divided into: stainless steel, oil mill, dry grinding mill, drawing drawing drawing, the drawing effect is the most ideal oil mill, and the appearance is satisfactory!Mirror stainless steel plate making principle is stainless steel plate raw material, with grinding fluid through the polishing equipment in the steel plate surface polishing, make the board surface is smooth and the brightness is as clear as the mirror. Stainless steel mirror panel products are widely used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration and other decoration projects.
- Q:What is called anti fingerprint stainless steel sheet?
- Is the surface sealing oil slightly. After sealing the oil, the surface is covered with a thin layer of ink, and the fingerprints are not easy to stick on. So also called anti fingerprint stainless steel.
- Q:What's the cheapest kind of stainless steel plate? What's the model and how much is it?
- The cheapest is 201, the price is relative to the thickness
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range