1.Structure of Welding Wire Descrition
Applicable for single pass and multi-pass welding of carbon steel and 500 MPa grade low alloy steel and is widely used in such fields as automobile industry, construction machinery manufacturing, ship building, metallurgical and mining equipment manufacturing, bridge building, petrochemical industry and pressure vessel manufacturing, etc. Also applicable for high-speed welding of sheets and pipeline steel.
CO2 gas-shielded copper-plated welding wire has excellent welding technological property: the electric arc is stable with less spattering, the appearance of welded joint is nice with good crack resistance: it applies to all-position welding.
2.Main Features of Welding Wire
1. stable arc
2. low splashing
3. high deposited effeciency
4. beautiful seam
5. suitable for all position
3.Welding Wire Images
4.Welding Wire Specification
MECHNICAL PROPERTIES OF THE ALL-WELD-METAL
Shielding Gas or Flux
(Mpa) YIELD STRENGTH
TEST OF V MODLE IMPACT
79 83 81
Q:Are you factory?
A:Yes, we are factory not shell company. So we can promise good prices and best quality. Welcome you to visit our factory.
Q: What's the delivery time?
A: For products in stock, we can ship it within 7 days after receiving your payment. For custom order, within 24 tons, production time is 20-30 days after confirmed every details.
Q: What about the warranty?
A:Best price offer,On-time delivery,Strict quality control,The most comprehensive and the most attentive service
- Q:What welding wire do 15CrMo and 1Cr5Mo use?
- Welding wire, H05CrMoTiR welding rod, R307, welding wire, H13CrMo welding rod, R307, or welding wire, TIG-R40 welding rod, R507
- Q:Normally, the proportion between submerged arc welding wire and flux should be answered
- 1:1 or so. The amount of filling welding is less, but the amount of cover welding is more. When the steel plate is no more than 9mm thick, the flux requirement is the same. If the production plan is reported, according to your total amount of work, the total length of the weld is greater, the results of the added proportion is smaller.
- Q:How to test whether the flux cored wire is filled evenly?
- There are several ways: 1, with pliers, welding wire, to see if you can go down a relatively deep card mark, and if it is easy to flat, and that is certainly not filled, 2, measuring powder loose loading ratio
- Q:Argon arc welding how to continuously feed wire, the head of the welding wire will not sway.
- To straighten the wire, and then with the middle finger and index finger grip, by stretching two finger feeding wire
- Q:What type of welding wire is used for 5052 aluminum plate welding?
- You can use the ER5356 welding wire, 5356 chemical composition: Si:0.25; Fe:0.40; Cu:0.10; Mn:0.05-0.20; Mg:4.5-5.6; Cu:0.02--0.20; Zn:0.10- 0.20; Ti:0.06--0.20: Al; margin; 5336 mg high.
- Q:What are the characteristics of fuses? What are the properties of welding wire?
- The fuse is fused when the current is overloaded. The wire is fused with iron and rhodium to weld the circuit board
- Q:What is the advantage of welding wire without copper plating?
- Solid core welding wire copper plating initially not to rust but for lubrication, it is mainly to rust and copper wire wire increased, but Issa has no domestic copper welding wire, because the conductive, splash smaller, and because no copper dust is small
- Q:What is the cause of the crack in argon arc welding at 304? It's all the same without welding wire
- Temperature problem. Try preheating before welding and heat preservation after welding
- Q:Can ER308 welding wire be replaced by ER321?
- Can ER308, the national brand is H08Cr21Ni10Si, ER321 national brand is H08Cr19Ni10Ti, ER321 and ER308 compared to Cr-Ni elements had little difference, just add ER321 stabilization element Ti can improve the intergranular corrosion resistance of weld
- Q:What is the standard of YJ502-1 CO2 welding wire?
- You're talking about YJ501-1, right?GB GB/T 10045-2001 E501T-1Equivalent to AWS A5.20 E71T-1C
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range