Order On-line Tracking
CO2 MIG welding wire ER70S-6 is made of excellent carbon steel or low alloy steel by drawing, straightening
and copper coating, has variousexcellent feature. using CO2 or argon-rich as a protective gas
3. Chemical Composition:
Standard: AWS A5.18 / GB : ER50-6 / AWS : ER70S-6 / DIN : SG2
100% Co2; 75-95% Ar + Rest Co2
4. Diameter of Wire & Reference Current (DC+)
All Position Welding
F Current (A)
Please be noted
The wires must be kept in dry. Open the package
only when welding to avoid rusting.
Before welding, please clean oil, rust, water, etc. from the work piece.
1. It has excellent mechanical performance such as fast melting rate, high depositing efficiency,
stable arc, little spatter, beautiful seam.
2. The slag is fluid and when hardened it is compact and easy to remove
3. Welding of carbon steel, low alloy steel & 500Mpa grade low alloy high intensity steel structures, etc. Such as vehicle, building, bridge, ship building, pressure vessel industry and pipeline etc.
4. It is suitable for all position welding of steel sheets and irregular joints even under unfavorable conditions.
5. High-speed welding of light gauge plate and pipe line steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|