CO2 MIG welding wire ER70S-6 is made of excellent carbon steel or low alloy steel by drawing, straightening
and copper coating, has variousexcellent feature. using CO2 or argon-rich as a protective gas
3. Chemical Composition:
Standard: AWS A5.18 / GB : ER50-6 / AWS : ER70S-6 / DIN : SG2
of welding wire(%)
100% Co2; 75-95% Ar + Rest Co2
4. Diameter of Wire & Reference Current (DC+)
All Position Welding
F Current (A)
Please be noted
The wires must be kept in dry. Open the package
only when welding to avoid rusting.
Before welding, please clean oil, rust, water, etc. from the work piece.
1. It has excellent mechanical performance such as fast melting rate, high depositing efficiency,
stable arc, little spatter, beautiful seam.
2. The slag is fluid and when hardened it is compact and easy to remove
3. Welding of carbon steel, low alloy steel & 500Mpa grade low alloy high intensity steel structures, etc. Such as vehicle, building, bridge, ship building, pressure vessel industry and pipeline etc.
4. It is suitable for all position welding of steel sheets and irregular joints even under unfavorable conditions.
5. High-speed welding of light gauge plate and pipe line steel.
- Q:I would like to register the trading company, agent wire, I would like to know in the industrial and commercial registration of wire and wire, what kind of business scope is belonging to?
- It is not necessary to write the welding material directly in the building materialSales of hardware, electrical, building materials, electronic products, machinery and equipment, rubber products, plastic products, chemical products (excluding dangerous chemicals), steel, instruments and meters, auto parts, stationery office supplies.
- Q:What is welding wire? How to translate welding wire?
- Welding wire and welding rod are welding materials, but the applicable welding method is different, SMAW welding method should use electrode, GTAW, SAW needs welding wire...In foreign welding standards, the standard English name for welding wire is "(Welding) Wire". The following paragraph is copied from the standards of the ASME. There is "welding wire" in it":
- Q:What type of welding wire should be used for welding 304 austenitic stainless steel?
- You can use 304 or 308
- Q:What welding wire is used for argon arc welding of 201 stainless steel tube?
- Oh, of course, 201 of the wire, if it does not leak, on the line, not afraid of rust, then use two wire welding is also OK
- Q:Carbon steel, with two, welding current, voltage, welding speed, wire diameter, thank you
- Various parameters of CO2 gas shielded arc welding(1) wire diameter;The diameter of welding wire is usually chosen according to the thickness of welding piece, the position and efficiency of welding application. When welding in all position welding of sheet or plate, the welding wire below 1.6mm (called wire CO2 gas shielded welding) is adopted.(2) the welding current depends mainly on the wire feeding speed. The faster the wire feed, the greater the welding current. The welding current has the greatest influence on the weld penetration. When the welding current is 60~250A, that is, short circuiting transition welding, the weld penetration is generally 1mm~2mm; only when 300A or more, the melt body is obviously increased.(3) when the arc voltage is short circuiting, the arc voltage can be calculated by the following formula: U=0.04I+16 + 2 (V)At this point, welding current is generally below 200A, welding current and arc voltage of the best fit in table 2. When the current is above 200A, the formula for calculating the arc voltage is as follows. U=0.04I+20 + 2 (V)(4) welding speedIn semi-automatic welding, the welding speed of skilled welders is 18m/h~36m/h, and the speed of welding can be as high as 150m/h at automatic welding.(5) the extending length of welding wire;The extending length of general wire is about 10 times of the diameter of wire, and increases with the increase of welding current.(6) the normal welding gas flow, 200A has been under the sheet metal welding and CO2 welding flux is more than 10L/min~25L/min.200A, the flow of CO2 for large specification of 15L/min~25L/min. thick wire automatic welding for 25L/min~50L/min.
- Q:Is it suitable to use gas shielded welding wire ER50-6 as argon welding wire and carbon dioxide welding wire?
- The first problem is that ER50-6 is a solid welding wire. It is used in argon arc welding. How can CO2 be used to protect it? I don't think so!The second question, no one can guarantee you this safety problem, only you can see the performance of the parent material to choose.
- Q:What type of welding wire should be used to weld cast iron parts with carbon dioxide gas shielded welding?
- Carbon dioxide gas shielded welding non welding cast iron.Carbon dioxide welding wire models.JY50-6 with GB/T8110-1995 (ER50-6) CO2 gas shielded arc welding is suitable for low carbon steel and low alloy steel in AWS ER70S-6.JY50-6 welding, especially suitable for vehicles, containers, engineering machinery, pressure vessel welding jie. JY-308 with GB/ T17854-1999 (H0Cr21Ni10), AWS ER308, JIS Y308. is equivalent to JY-308 for tungsten argon arc welding of stainless steel wire for welding of Cr18Ni8 stainless steel, chemical industry, petroleum equipment, little spatter, weld appearance. JY49-1 (H08Mn2SiA) conforms to GB/T8110-1995 (ER49-1) JY49-1 welding wire, suitable for low carbon steel and low alloy steel CO2 welding, such as construction machinery, bridges, vehicles, pressure vessels and other welding. JY44-8 (I) conforms to TB/T2374-1999 (H08MnSiCuCrNi I), and is suitable for weathering steel welding in railway rolling stock and automobile manufacturing industry.Welding wire specification: 1.0mm Cu. 1.2mm 1.6mm welding wire type "I" means carbon dioxide welding wire model of "8" means that the welding wire containsCarbon dioxide shielded welding wire, welding H08MnSiA welding wire for low carbon steel,H08Mn2S welding wire for welding low alloy steel,The utility model has the advantages of low cost, high production efficiency, good operation, good welding quality, etc.;Choose the appropriate welding wire, mainly to prevent spatter and affect quality, the landlord can choose as neededThe remaining flux cored wire is classified as EF-1 DC, single pass weldingEF-2 DC, single pass weldingEF-3: direct current, single pass soldering, except for core components and EF-1
- Q:3003 what welding wire for aluminum welding?
- Hello, ER4047 is used for carbon dioxide gas shielded welding wire, you said 3003 steel plate is aluminum manganese alloy, with aluminum manganese alloy welding wire, or aluminum silicon alloy welding wire HS311, HS321
- Q:316.304 what kind of wire for stainless steel?
- 316.304 stainless steel material can be welded with 316 stainless steel wire.316 stainless steel by adding Mo element, the corrosion resistance, and high temperature strength has greatly improved, high temperature can reach 1200-1300 degrees, can be used in severe conditions.304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.
- Q:Is there any difference between stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire?
- There is a certain difference, since the stainless steel welding wire is used as the jointing material for welding, and some elements are added, it can protect the welding seam and be suitable for the fusion of welding wire and base metal. Stainless steel wire alone does not consider its weldability during the forging process, in which the main guarantee is the metallic properties of the stainless steel itself
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range