CO2 MIG welding wire ER70S-6 is made of excellent carbon steel or low alloy steel by drawing, straightening
and copper coating, has variousexcellent feature. using CO2 or argon-rich as a protective gas
3. Chemical Composition:
Standard: AWS A5.18 / GB : ER50-6 / AWS : ER70S-6 / DIN : SG2
of welding wire(%)
100% Co2; 75-95% Ar + Rest Co2
4. Diameter of Wire & Reference Current (DC+)
All Position Welding
F Current (A)
Please be noted
The wires must be kept in dry. Open the package
only when welding to avoid rusting.
Before welding, please clean oil, rust, water, etc. from the work piece.
1. It has excellent mechanical performance such as fast melting rate, high depositing efficiency,
stable arc, little spatter, beautiful seam.
2. The slag is fluid and when hardened it is compact and easy to remove
3. Welding of carbon steel, low alloy steel & 500Mpa grade low alloy high intensity steel structures, etc. Such as vehicle, building, bridge, ship building, pressure vessel industry and pipeline etc.
4. It is suitable for all position welding of steel sheets and irregular joints even under unfavorable conditions.
5. High-speed welding of light gauge plate and pipe line steel.
- Q:What welding wire should be used when welding between 0cr18Ni9 and 0cr18Ni9?
- Base metal 0Cr18Ni9 welding rod A137 argon arc welding wire H0Cr20Ni10
- Q:Is there a welding wire for gas shielded welding of stainless steel? What brands do you have?
- Having such a welding wire.For example, AT-Y316L, is the Aetna 316L stainless steel CO2 gas shielded flux cored wire.308309309L has flux cored wire.I guess you'd like to ask about the flux cored wire. The upstairs are talking about argon arc welding wires.Argon arc welding wire is the beginning of ER.
- Q:What welding wire is used in the welding of 0Cr18Ni9 steel pipe?
- Base metal 0Cr18Ni9 welding rod A137 argon arc welding wire H0Cr20Ni10Base material 20 welding rod E4303 welding wire TIG-J50High pressure pipeline, must do welding assessment, welder welding process according to the welding, pipeline group, the gap, etc. must strictly check, welding rod must bake, insulation
- Q:What type of welding wire should be used to weld cast iron parts with carbon dioxide gas shielded welding?
- Cast iron with high carbon content and impurity, and has low plasticity, poor weldability, sensitive to the cooling rate after welding characteristics, prone to white tissue and cracks, should pay attention to the process, preheating before welding, after welding heat, eliminate stress, otherwise easy to crackGray iron:Z208, Z248: grey cast iron electrode, semi thermal welding, thermal welding, welding without preheat, defects of large stiffness parts easy to crackZ308: pure nickel cast iron electrode, arc welding, good crack resistanceZ508: copper nickel cast iron electrode, arc welding, weld shrinkage, easy to crack, but hammer effect, can prevent crackingZ112, Z100: Iron and steel core cast iron electrode, welding, easy to produce hot crack and peelingZ116, Z117: high vanadium electrode for high strength gray cast iron, welding, better crack resistanceZ607, Z612: copper steel welding rod, welding, good crack resistance and multilayer welding produce blowholeSpheroidal graphite cast iron:Z258: ductile iron electrode, preheating weldingZ238SnCu: nodular cast iron welding rod, preheating welding, non preheating welding, heat treatment after weldingZ238F: ductile iron electrode, usually without preheating welding, suitable for lower strength nodular cast ironZ238: ductile iron electrode, usually without preheating welding, good crack resistanceZ408, Z438: nickel cast iron electrode, arc welding, good crack resistanceZ408A: copper nickel cast iron electrode, arc welding, good crack resistanceVermicular graphite cast iron:Z288: vermicular cast iron welding, arc welding, better crack resistanceZ358: pure nickel vermicular cast iron welding, arc welding, good crack resistanceWhite cast iron:BT-1: white cast iron bottom electrode, arc cold welding, good crack resistance, shall be equipped with a special processBT-2: white iron layer electrode, arc welding, good crack resistance, shall be equipped with a special process
- Q:What is the difference between 321 wire welding and 304 wire welding?
- A thick difference of 0.3
- Q:Why is flux cored wire submerged arc welding?
- Small splash, avoid weld hole, welding seam beautiful, forming well.
- Q:Excuse me, 0.2 mm thick stainless steel pipe, how many diameter welding wire is best to weld
- The supplementary question is two welding? There are two 0.6mm welding wire, but the machine does not necessarily adjust the small current.The main problem is to use 0.2mm two welding wall thickness Impossible。Pulsed argon arc welding, it is possible to strike the wire.
- Q:Can ER308 welding wire be replaced by ER321?
- Can ER308, the national brand is H08Cr21Ni10Si, ER321 national brand is H08Cr19Ni10Ti, ER321 and ER308 compared to Cr-Ni elements had little difference, just add ER321 stabilization element Ti can improve the intergranular corrosion resistance of weld
- Q:Can CO2 welding wire be used as argon arc welding wire?
- Hello, yes, it works, and it's cheap
- Q:Difference between stainless steel wire and welding wire
- It doesn't make much difference. The welding wire is the steel wire, and the steel wire is not necessarily the welding wire
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range