|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Tile back splash......?
- pant it go get a small can of glass paint,tape, and pant
- Q:What are the high-end brands in the tiles?
- Fair point that ~ Dongpeng ~ champion ~ Nobel ~ Marco Polo ~ Mona Lisa ~ Ou Shen Connaught ~ ~ can ~ ~ home decoration should buy tiles, how to buy value for money, desirable tiles are also Certain knowledge, in general, the principle of buying tiles is: a look, two listen, three drops of water, four feet. First, look at the appearance. Tile color to be uniform, surface finish and flatness is better, the surrounding rules, pattern integrity. Second, listen to the sound. With a hard light flick, the sound the more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. Third, the drip test. Can be water droplets in the back of the tiles, watching the water spread after the infiltration of the speed, in general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the tiles; The higher the accuracy of the tile side, the better the effect after paving. hope this helps
- Q:how do i get black grout stains off of white tile???
- Dilute clorox bleach into a spray bottle (3 part water to 1` part bleach) and spray it on the grout. Wait 5 minutes and rinse. Cheap and effective.
- Q:What is the name for flexible tile?
- It could me just a simple ceramic tile, and could also be a mosaic glass tile, or anything in between. Tile comes in MANY different sizes, materials, and shapes, but smaller tiles are almost always mounted to a backing like you have described and are *generally* one foot squares. Check the link and I'm betting you are talking about either the top left one or the one on the right side second from the bottom. The shapes can be very different, but the application is at least similar, though glass tiles generally use a different mastic. Al
- Q:How to cut vent hole in floor tile?
- Masonry blade on a skill saw or a grinder. It'll make some noise and a lot of dust, but it will cut the tile.
- Q:Removing carpet and installing tile?
- hi provided the floor is level, clean and solid you can fit any tiles you like there is special adhesive for floor tiles to wooden floors
- Q:i need to re-tile my kitchen...?
- you need a nocthed trail, maybe 1/4 inch. a tile saw you can buy for 90 at home depot, or rent one for the same price. a grout float, a level, a tape measure, a 5 gal bucket ( to clean your tools while you work) That's really about it. any hard ware store should hook you up as well, If you hire a person to lay the tile the going rate is about 5.00 to 6.00 per square foot.
- Q:tiling with 16x16 tiles in kitchen that is 14x22?
- Flexbond has the same consistency as other thin sets. So it isn't any harder to work with. As far as applying it to the back of the tiles and the floor, I typically don't. If you have high or low spots in the sub floor, use an appropriate floating material to feather those spots out before you lay any tile. You can use something as simple as a 4' level and just lay it on the floor moving it in every direction to look for high/low spots. That is the only reason to apply it to the back side, to fill low spots. Use a 1/2 notched trowel to spread the flexbond. The key is to not make it too soupy when you mix it. If you do, the thin set tends to drop some, typical to air out of a balloon (if that makes sense to you). That will be what makes tiles not adhere fully. You can tell this by tapping on the tile the next day. You will here the hollow sound. If you have that scenario, remove that tile and reset it before grouting. Here's a tip to make the grouting easier. Keep a bucket of water and sponge with you as you lay the tile. Wipe the excess flexbond off the tiles and from the spots between the tiles where the grout will be. If the flexbond is down 1/4 from the top of the tile, that's fine.
- Q:What ceiling tiles are used in restaurant kitchens and bathrooms?
- Standard Ceiling Tile # 1 Commercial Ceiling Tiles on the market! Fire resistant class A! Keeps cooler in summer! Saves on heating in winter! No more flaking or peeling! Moisture and mildew resistant! Interior or exterior applications! No more leaks yellowish stains! Bright white color, washable and paintable! Approved to be used beneath sprinkler systems as melt away tile! Standard Ceiling Tiles offers cost effective, longer lasting solutions for all types of ceilings, including stores, restaurants, and offices, along with residential applications.
- Q:Floor Tiles?
- Types: ceramic porcelain slate marble travertine vinyl Sizes: 1x1 - 3'x3' but most commonly 12x12 therefore one tile per sq. ft. Cost: ceramic and porcelain $0.80 - $9 marble $3 - $15 travertine and slate $2 - $9 vinyl $0.50 - $4
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range