|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:how long do you have to wait before walking on new tile?
- Tile to a border and don't leave adhesive sticking up, place a board over the tiles after 4 hours and it will stand light traffic, continue this to the end and grout up, should be ok 12 hours after grouting.
- Q:Grout stuck on tile...?
- I don t know who told you 2 hrs but that's totally wrong.He/ she should be shot or fired for telling you that. I d suggest a sanded grout for a slate, even a small 1x1 but with the glass tiles, you have to be careful not to scratch them. Did you seal the slate prior to setting or at least grouting?The grout my be clinging to the unsealed slate as well. At this point vinegar and water will not touch it. Start by scrapping off excess with a pc of wood or a plastic scraper.Don t use any thing metal. Once the excess is off, get a cleaner specifically for grout clean up.Hydroment makes a product called Remove but you can find other products were tile products are sold. Any other questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:how to finish edge of ceramic tile counter?
- Yes, wet saws leave unfinished edges. They're meant to cut a tile not finish it. You didn't mention what type of tile you're dealing with, but I'm going to assume its ceramic for the sake of this answer. You have a few options. First, you can finish with an oak counter trim piece. Many home improvement retailers sell them unfinished. You can buy one, stained and seal it, then silicon it on. Second, you can bullnose. Remember here, a line of grout can be your friend. It will help give an overall finished appearance. Third, some styles of tile (usually the expensive ones) come with something called a V-cap. It looks exceptional on counter top edges. It will give a rounded appearance to your edging. A bead of grout finishes the bottom. I hope you bought this tile at a home improvement retailer with employees on site to help you. Go back to the store and talk over ideas with them. Take a sample of the tile with you. The people that work for me would be able to help you solve this problem in a heartbeat. Any properly trained employee at a retailer should be able to help you.
- Q:Erosion tiles underground?
- These aren't erosion tiles, they are drainage tiles. Do a web search on tile drainage and you'll find out all you need to know about the subject. BTW, tiles and tile lines are just underground pipes with holes in them, used to lower shallow water tables. It wasn't clear to me that you understood this, so sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious.
- Q:Wall tiles fall off
- There are two possibilities:
One, paving time and space drums, two, paving no seam or stay too small, hot up caused by cold
- Q:Ceramic tile or vynil tile for bathrooms?
- Vinyl is really only an option if money or handyness is an issue. Tile isn't difficult to install, but stirring thinset is tough (tore my rotator cuff). But for the money, the extra $1/sqft for the ceramic vs vinyl will pay off in 5 -10 years when the vinyl starts to crack and needs to be replaced or the toilet overflows and ruins the subfloor through the gaps in vinyl.
- Q:Jiyuan where the tiles are good
- 1, look at the back of the swivel to see if the color is pure, generally pure color display for the milky white (partial white), can not be black, can not be yellow, the surface is not black, black hair to prove that the brick itself has impurities, Impurities more than the density of brick is more down, usually in the course of practical problems prone to fracture, damage. But the back of the brick body can not be very white that is not normal, indicating that zirconium silicate raw materials used too much, the national test tiles have no radioactive one of which is the detection of zirconium silicate raw materials practical amount of zirconium silicate raw materials can make brick Whitening, but zirconium silicate is also one of the main killers of radioactive, be sure to pay attention. General manufacturers have a national test report certificate, you ask them to produce it, note: must be booked with the kind of color certificate book or product brochure behind the parameters that is not a copy of the inspection report, that thing is Can be forged.
- Q:how do i make my bathroom tiles cleaner?
- Clean your bathroom tiles with a soft cloth or mop using pH neutral cleaning solution. Always wipe off any spills immediately as they happen. Never, ever clean this floor with vinegar, as you will destroy the finish. Tile specific cleaning products are available.I recommend you Lustro Italiano Cleaner and Polish which is specifically designed and PH balanced for tile Surfaces. Compared to other polishes and cleaners, it creates a deeper longer lasting shine. you can find it in my source site.
- Q:Floor tile dings-how to repair?
- Depends on how bad they are. Sounds like you have an very inexpensive tile on the floor or it would not have all the chips/dings. A cheap temporary fix would be to find a paint to match and just touch up. If you're renting, just try that. If you own, you could do that temporarily while you save up. When you replace though, make sure you get a good quality porcelain tile.
- Q:Laminate Tile VS Ceramic Tile: Which is Better for a Kitchen?
- Laminate is still basically wood under the top layer, if water does get to it it will swell. I personally have hardwood in my kitchen, which will do the same thing if it gets wet. Ceramic is stone much more stronger only issue is if you drop a pan could chip or crack the tile. Ceramic will last the longest, also if you do crack or chip a tile its an easy fix. Cut the grout joint pop the tile a place another. Laminate is much harder to repair. I have been installing floors for over 20yrs now, I have many pics on my work facebook page if you would like to look RJR Flooring. I was certified years ago to install pergo when it first came out. It came from Sweden. It was produced so they wouldnt have to pay taxes on home improvements. Not a big fan of laminate, but I still install it for whom ever needs it done. Have had to repair many floors and tearout many to install the real thing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range