|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What kind of painting can the name of the tile?
- Use: the tile wipe clean, remove the water to shift the surface of the protective film, the painting completely soaked; and then painted on the tile pattern, from the back of the water will be fully scraped; Full run through, to be a minute later, move the left and right paper, if the move, the single direction of the paper to remove the smooth,
- Q:How would you go about tiling a bathtub wall?
- tiling a tub /shower surround can be difficult, would recommend hiring a tile guy, just watch them and you will learn alot If you walls are not level and square it can be a hard job to do even with experience If you are still going to try it yourself you have to keep in mind the expense, time and purchase or rental of a wet tile saw (plus snips and a grinder with a diamond cut wheel) Use a good adhesive (mastif) and a 3/8 trowel, keep the tile up at least 1/4' from the edge of your tub Don't forget the schulter strip for the edges You can also mix the grout half and half (sanded and non- sanded), just a little helpful hint Going to Home Depot to get a book is not a bad idea, better yet find out when they are going to do a tiling show, you can learn enough to get by if you ask alot of questions Good luck!
- Q:Tile in a 3 season porch that gets very cold in the winter?
- Hi, In the UK we have a floor covering which is similar to the wood effect laminate floor, it locks together and looks amazingly like 9x9 tiles. I put it in my bathroom and it is not as cold as tiles to the bare feet. It is a wood/paper based product but is waterproof for the normal house hold duty. I assume that the Minnesota winter will not make it too cold. Use a styrefoam underlay 2mm thick to prevent heat loss. this is a do it yourself job if you are handy with a saw, We know it as TILE LOK
- Q:estimated cost of tiling bathroom walls?
- Removing old tile and backer board, replace with new backer board and new tile with average tile and size $5000 to $10,000. With glass tile and special setting material for the glass tile about 2 to 3 times the above. The best way is to shop at a tile or flooring store to get a real price for your area as price vary by regent. If possible get the material and installation from the same place.
- Q:What are the tiles to note? How bad is it?
- I used the roof of the Saint Laurent wall, the quality is very good, 5 years, luster as new! Tiles I use the rudder, it is the originator of the tiles, the quality is very good, the most important is not soaked, do not eat oil Do not scratch!
- Q:what kind of paint do you paint ceramic tiles with?
- I would not try painting the floor, virtually nothing available will stay in place. You can use the 2 part epoxy paint for the walls, that is designed for re-coating a tub. It is about $50 for the kit, and one kit may not do the entire bathroom. Kilz, a brand name, does make a primer for going over tile. You should rough up the surface a bit with the sand paper, so the primer will stick, then put on a good finish coat. I did this in my bathroom with pink tile. It lasted about 2 years, I then had to touch up some nicks, but it was easier and much cheaper than all new tile.
- Q:Put Laminate Floor over Tile?
- It is not recommended that you install laminate flooring in bathrooms or in other areas in your home prone to increased moisture. Even though the underlayment protects flooring from moisture, these areas usually contain too much moisture which can cause flooring to warp. Use a special adhesive if installing laminate flooring in places with excessive moisture levels.
- Q:can wood flooring be installed over ceramic tile?
- Floating Floor Over Tile
- Q:which is best for bathroom floor tile? Ceramic, porcelain, stone, marble?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: which is best for bathroom floor tile? Ceramic, porcelain, stone, marble? I want to replace the existing ugly linoleum/vinyl floor in my bathroom with tile. With the right information and tools, I don‘t see why I can‘t do it myself. Any ideas on the pros and cons of different types of tile? What‘s least likely to get scratched, and what is least likely crack...
- Q:How to completely remove the double-sided adhesive on the tile?
- First of all, we can use the removal of nail polish to clean the water to see, but because the light to the water is likely to make the original color of the wall also followed off, so it is recommended in the obvious small places try more insurance.
Or, we can take a piece of vinegar covered with dry cloth, to cover the entire double-sided adhesive traces of the place, until the double-sided adhesive sticky stains completely wet, you can use the ruler easily removed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range