Main technical indexes:
Cold/heat shock resistance
not crack after 10 times
Expansion coefficient of thermal film
Thermal expansion rate
1. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube was checked and accepted pursuant to QB/SNC00-9.
2. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube can be manufactured in accord with the specification, size or blueprints offered by clients and design departments.
- Q:I have a tile problem!!!!!!!?
- your best bet is to replace the tile, when they are broke or chipped the edges are sharp and can cut. It would look tacky to try to fit a piece in where the piece broke. I don't know how old your tile is but if you cant find a piece like the others I suggest. to remove 3-4 other tiles and replace them with white so that way is looks like it was suppose to be that way. to remove the old tile take a chisel and lightly tap on the tile until it breaks and the entire piece is out. use an adhesive for tiles and smear a little where the tile is to go, also back butter (spread evenly on the back of tiles) and apply the tiles where needed. Allow for 24 hrs the tiles to remain untouched, then grout and allow to dry for another 24 hours. After finished drying spray a cloth with a cheap furniture polish to protect it.
- Q:Is this broken tile completely my fault?
- If you hadn't kicked it then it would still be as it was you have no excuse you have to curb your temper you have to respect other peoples property
- Q:What is the name for flexible tile?
- Mosaic tiles perhaps? What was it made out of? Was it ceramic tile, vinyl tile, ?? EDIT: It sounds like a simple mosiac tile. They come in 12x12 with the mesh backing so that you can lay them on the wall without any back-buttering or so that you can cut them into smaller strips without having the rest fall apart. They do make thicker, stone tiles in this way too so maybe that was it.
- Q:where do get second hand tiles in nyc?
- Most tile stores throw out tiles every week. They throw out sample boards and broken tiles and generally you can go dumpster diving and pick up quite a few. Some stores will give them to you if you ask. I used to work at a tile store and we threw out tons of tiles all the time. The large stores like Home Depot sometimes have rules that they won't give anything broken away or even sell it but it's worth asking because they're all different. You may be able to find a Habitat Re-Store that has some as well. When they tear out old houses they often recycle rather than toss the items.
- Q:Best way to update ceramic tile?
- There are special cleaners for cleaning that type of tile and bringing it back up to white. The problem is that this type of tile is pourous and over the years its absorbed the dirt and water from use so it may not come clean and sanding it will not help as its gotten down into the stoneware. At that point, you will have no other choice but to rip it out and replace it all. If it does come up clean with a cleaner, you must seal it or it will dirty again quickly. Do not use polyurethane as it will yellow and look like poo.
- Q:what kind of paint do you paint ceramic tiles with?
- I would not try painting the floor, virtually nothing available will stay in place. You can use the 2 part epoxy paint for the walls, that is designed for re-coating a tub. It is about $50 for the kit, and one kit may not do the entire bathroom. Kilz, a brand name, does make a primer for going over tile. You should rough up the surface a bit with the sand paper, so the primer will stick, then put on a good finish coat. I did this in my bathroom with pink tile. It lasted about 2 years, I then had to touch up some nicks, but it was easier and much cheaper than all new tile.
- Q:why do they call it SUBWAY TILE? is it actually used in subway stations or something?
- It was the type of tile that used to be used to tile subways. It was rectangular in shape and aside from that it was no different than basic ceramic bathroom tile. There are probably some stations around that still have the old tile but for the most part, new stations and refurbished ones get the standard square tiles now. There has been a resurgence of the use of subway tile in homes in the past few years because it makes it possible to do a herringbone pattern which you can't do with square tiles.
- Q:What are the advantages/disadvantages of porcelain tiles?
- In my younger days when living in S. Cal. I always had ceramic tile everything and I really got sick of it!!! there's no way I would use a toothbrush again to get the grit and grime out from between those tiles. Tiles get old very fast.
- Q:Can floor tile be reused?
- You could use this again if you want. The biggest thing is the thinset mortar on the backs and grout on the edges. If the mortar on the back is uniform, there's not much problem, but it will add to the overall height of the floor. You will also need to pay attention when re-installing to keep your top surface uniform (flat so that you don't have raised or low corners). As for grout on the sides, it can be removed painstakingly using some ceramic tile nippers. If there's a lot on the surface of the tile, it may be hard to get it cleaned effectively so that all looks good. Bottom line, you can reuse it. However, there could be a lot of labor involved in getting it ready for installing it. Unless it was really special, I'd look for something new - especially if you're going to install it in a large area.
- Q:what is better for cutting tile, a wet saw or a tile cutter??
- It okorder.com/
Now there are 3 production lines of energy-saving and environmentally-friendly products, a spray drying tower, tunnel kiln production lines, a spray drying tower, three 800-ton hydraulic machine, three 20-ton ball mills, and seven 8-ton ball mills in our company, and our industrial ceramic production capacity has reached 100,000 tons.We will be the strongest and largest industrial ceramic production base in the country and the scientific research base of industrialization. We will have greater influence on enterprise groups in the same industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average