|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What is good for tiles?
- Mabe building materials for you to answer:
You can use the super-strong ceramic tile, the effect is good, low prices!
- Q:Uneven tile finish on walls?
- Most tiles are made to be flat and there are some that aren t. On occasion ( and I m not defending your tiler) tiles can be warped and uneven. Especially when you get into the bigger sizes or tiles that are a bit cheaper. Porcelains tend not to do this but unfortunately some times happens in ceramics. I d have to see a bare or uninstalled ( several tiles) and look at them. So if you have extra tiles look carefully at a hand ful. Set them on a flat surface , look down the edges or use a straight edge on them. Like I said, I m not defending him or her, it does happen and no amount of adjusting will fix a warped tole. It they knew about this while setting the tile, you should have be notified. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Why should a piece of tile stickers, why can not once on the ground to do a piece of tiles
- A piece of easy to break is how to get the room? If a little bit how to do a piece of words can be changed
- Q:Where can I purchase 6 or 8 inch Hexagon shaped ceramic tile?
- Those okorder.com/
- Q:I want a new colored tile....?
- You can re-glaze tile as an alternative to replacing it, but it is VERY time-consuming and complicated to do and won't be that much cheaper than replacing. Plus you'll only be able to have a solid color instead of these beautiful stone tiles that are becoming more popular. Better to wait until you have the money to spend on nice tiles.
- Q:Tile grout efflorescence?
- You have a larger problem than you think, that is if your basement floor is of solid construction. If so you have damp in the floor, and sorry to be the barer of bad news but it wont go away. You need a d.p.m. in sub floor prior to tiles is the only way. Jeff
- Q:Slate tile without grout?
- With a gas stove, Code just requires you don't set it on something combustible. With joints of any kind it is considered combustable since heat can travel through the grout/mortar but wont travel through the tile, so if your going to make it your self, the easiest way is to buy a piece of Cement board from HomeDepot, and glue all your tiles down with Power Grab caulk then fill the joints with grout, other wise it is not code. Just sticking them to the floor does not qualify and if anything ever happens your liable for it, insurance wont cover it. This kind of board won't work for wood though, it would have to be heavier duty. Make sure you make it big enough to meet the clearance to combustibles listed on the back of the stove as well
- Q:Should my new tile floor be installed under the refrigerator?
- You should put the floor in the room before you put any of the appliances in and for in the bathroom put the tile in the whole room then put the vanities in after that way if you sell the house or want to change out the vanities you won't have to change thew tile
- Q:Tiles in my bathroom?
- 22 tiles at a bare minimum. 8x8=64 s/inches 56x64=3584 total s/inches in the room 13x13=169 s/inches 3584 divided by 169 is 21.2 or 22 tiles. 4/5 pc for scrap so 26/27 total pcs. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Have you used the marble tiles, the quality, the price?
- 5. Try the water. Consumers can pour some water on the back of the tiles, pay attention to observe the speed of water absorption of tiles. After a few minutes, look at the positive water left the mark is obvious. After the water is spread, the density of the tiles is so long, and the water is not obvious.
6. Warping. Take two brick back to the back and face to face to see whether it can be in close contact with the phenomenon of excessive gap can determine whether there is warping.
7. infiltration. Find ink painted on the surface after 1 hour after scrub to see if there are traces, no trace is a good brick, there is a strong choice of infiltration.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range