|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:porcelain floor tiles?
- No you shouldn t.. Dirt, dust and every day stuff will accumulate in the joints and be almost impossible to get out. All tiles are designed to have a space, some smaller and some larger than others. The grout the goes between the tiles is part of the system to make it stable. Sealing the grout is a major help in keeping it clean and stain free, if this is your concern. Porcelain is made to have a sanded grout along with a space of 1/8 to about 1/4 inch. Or 3/6 mm This spacing will also help make up for minor tile sizes that will throw you off if you try to but them tight. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:Tile for a leopard gecko habitat?
- There are many different things to put as a floor. the most natural for a grown leopard gecko is sand.you should ask at your local pet store or just look at a book on bedding for leopard geckos. If you would like, you can also get a carpet for lizards only (they sell different size carpets for different sized tanks). I have never heard of tiles and floors for them, but how long have you had it like that? is it as simple to clean as sand? i personally think it should be all sand when they are grown.... but research best bedding for them. There are many options. hope this helps and good luck :)
- Q:Why are my ceramic floor tiles breaking up?
- Ceramic Tile Cracking
- Q:grout haze on glass tile?
- test a spot with something like limeaway, but dont get it alll over the grout.
- Q:Tiling shower ceiling?
- The mortar that you are using really needs to be mixed so that is it very sticky and you can add a glue that is sold at any home depot or flooring store. ceilings suck as far as tiling them.
- Q:How to use Workforce THD20 Tile Cutter? ?
- === use your search box == how to use the workforce thd20 == please be aware that tile cutting is a learned art ... you have to go S L O W .. and cut at a fraction of an inch at a time if you want to avoid cracking the tile and breakage .... it is not lik
- Q:Tile vs concrete flooring?
- Tile can cost from about $1 and sqaure foot plus, thinset and grout plus the cost to install it. If you do it yourself it's free of course if you hire someone then it can cost from about $2 a square foot on up. so, it depends on how manyh sqare feet you have. Concrete flooring looks okay. It has an industrial look. It cracks very often and costs around $3 a square foot according to a friend of mines estimate. I say go with tile. It's a lot easier to clean and more durable and lasts a lot longer.
- Q:How to re tile my kitchen floor?
- It's super easy to put down the peel and stick tile. When you get to the corners you can cut the tile with a carpenter's knife or a really sharp pair of scissors. Just make sure you keep the lines straight and it should turn out great. Also, there's this stuff you can buy at Home Depot that you have to put on the old tiles first or the new ones will not stick. Just go in and tell one of the people that work there what you are doing and they will lead you to the right stuff. Just buy a disposable mop to paint it on with and then when it dries lay the new tile on top. It only costs about $5.
- Q:ceramic tile over linoleum?
- I don't know where everyone gets your info, you can put tile over linoleum but you must first rough up the surface for tile cement to adhere. Most manufacturers recommend 1 1/4 of sub floor so floor won't flex to much and crack the grout.
- Q:How can a ceramic tile be painted?
- As long as the light source and the tiles are not at right angles, most of the light will not be reflected back, it will not form a large glare. Simply put, that is, when the light to play side light.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range