|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Installing vinyl flooring over ceramic tile?
- the best thing to do is remove the tiles from the floor. replace the wood under the tiles with marine plywood then put down your vinyl. you might also consider cleaning up the tiles. if they are well stuck down and not broken, you just may like it better than vinyl. granite, tile or marble will add value to your house. these type of floors do not wear out like vinyl. redid my bathroom 2 years ago with granite floors. love it.
- Q:tile dilema - too difficult to remove?
- looks like a serious problem...but u cannot tile over tiles-they will cause slipping and the fresh tiles will never set. best-use a really heavy tool to break the tiles and sewwp off the chips... then overlay with a finishing smooth layer of concrete and embed ur new tiles in it
- Q:covering ceramic tiles???
- I recommend removing the tiles as well. Re-tiling is pretty easy, just takes some time. They now make tile paint and the old tiles could be painted. Or you can get a sheet of that new plastic bathroom paneling, cut it to fit and use some liquid nails to glue it to the wall. As another person said you could use thin luan plywood and cover it - you could even wallpaper the board before you put it up.
- Q:What is the loss of tile tiles?
- Number of Wall Brick
Square number * 1.6 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Square number * 2.78 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Toilet kitchen ground
Specifications: 300 * 300 square number * 11 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Bathroom kitchen wall tiles
Specifications: 300 * 450 square number * 7.4 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Specifications: 300 * 600 square number * 5.5 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (added loss)
Specifications: 250 * 330 square number * 12 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss
Specifications: 30 * 30 weeks long * 3.3 * 5.5 = quantity (plus loss)
This is a more accurate calculation of the loss of the way, in general, are sufficient, and after completion should be some remaining, but not absolute, to take into account your home irregular zone, if more, the more the loss, the carpenter can not Hundred percent to you count, so would rather buy more and more to buy, buy more can also be in accordance with the original price back, and less to buy a brick with no color is a very careless thing, so the loss to More consideration, a wall of the last left a bag, 2 packets are reasonable.
- Q:I need to get some opinions about tile flooring?
- a lot of porcelin tile has the look of some textures and colors but is really just transferred on. (if you look close, you can see the pixels) and they tend to crack more when they are being cut being they are more brittle and shatter, which can cost you some extra tiles. the transfer may disenigrate with time depending on how well it was made. ceramic tiles are hardier and tend to be painted or dyed instead of transferred. they are also easier to cut and dont crack nearly as easily if something is dropped on them. however, you can get a porcelin that looks like marble or granite whereas ceramic looks more rugged....
- Q:cleaning nonporous kitchen tile?
- Nonporous tile is very easy to clean. You can remove grease and grime with regular dishwashing liquid...just a drop on a clean sponge. Scrub with this and wipe with a clean wet rag. I think you'll like the tiles. Nonporous tiles are a piece of cake to keep clean. -
- Q:is it hard to take off shower tiles? i have a house built in 2000 with bathroom showers all tiled in the?
- It okorder.com/... You can also just nail the WonderBoard over the top of the greenboard, but you will need the bull-nose tile to finish the edges of the board. I looked closely and I believe that is how it is done in the picture that I posted. The cement board is on top of the greenboard instead of the greenboard being cut out. You need to let a tile professional do this for you. You could remove the old tile and let the professional do the backer and the new tiles. If you watch him work, you could learn how to do it yourself.
- Q:Stick on Tile?
- yes. but not too tightly.. stick on tile does not stick that well. i speak from experience. if you had another new tile, it would be better but don't use gorilla glue or something that will not come up later. it does not take much to keep it in place.
- Q:How can you tell the difference between wall tiles and floor tiles?
- they are usually the same thing. like in a bathroom the wall and floor tiles may be the same size. But the flimsy stuff is for the floor
- Q:I want my bedroom to look like a royal palace, should I use tiles?
- no silk darling has to be silk
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range