|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
Sunshine 600x600mm Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:HOW GOOD IS PEEL & STICK TILE?
- They will stick, but, you need to fill in all the cracks and damaged areas to get a nice smooth even surface first. If you don't, the tiles will sag into those areas and crack. If the floors are really in bad shape you can put luan (not sure of spelling) plywood down before you tile. Luan is only 1/4 inch thick and the last time I used it it was about $10 for a 4x8 sheet. If you hired a pro to install the floor they would probably recommend doing it that way.
- Q:How to pull up tile to save money on cost to install new tile?
- How To Pull Up Tile
- Q:estimated cost of tiling bathroom walls?
- One way to lower your costs would be to do the tile demolition yourself and then buy a less expensive field tile for most of the walls and add in the higher priced glass tiles in random places or to form a pattern in a special place-- say above the sink or around the shower head area, etc. Do you really want that much glass tile?
- Q:Can you install ceramic tile over self adhesive vinyl tile?
- Lowe's will sell you a scraper on a long handle (replaceable blades on the good one) with a 10 inch or so width. Heat with a torch, then scrape up. Worth doing it right, if worth doing at all. If you put tile over laminate, you'll be really mad at yourself when you have to remove tnd throw away all that money and work a year or so from now.
- Q:tile old brick fireplace?
- Are you still planning on using the fireplace? You will need to check with the manufacturer of the tile that it can withstand the heat. If you're tiling the exterior of the fireplace, make sure you select a corner bead for the exposed edge where the fireplace opening meets the wall plane. Installing tile over a fireplace is not a big deal if you're putting it on the wall plane. Whether it looks stupid or not depends on the type of tile you use and the overall color scheme. It could definitely work.
- Q:Anyone ever tiled a counter top?
- Its best to start with a plywood core. Thinset adheres best to it, and adhesion is the name of the game. If you think about laminate, its not a good surface for your mortar to bind to, as a result your tiles will pop off and look like a crappy job no matter how much care is taken. Some will tell you you CAN do it, and you can. Scar the top up thoroughly with a carpet knife, make deep score so the thinset mortar has something to bind to. But for the few extra bucks, I'd toss the top into the dumpster, and lay down a good solid plywood base.
- Q:Refinishing shower tile?
- Usually it involves glazing, a type of sandblasting. Kits are available at major hardware stores and they can tell you exactly how to do it and save a bunch of money
- Q:Suggestion for another product other than bathroom tile?
- On the walls? A tub surround or tub kit as they are called too.
- Q:can you put counter top on existing ceramic tile?
- If you are talking about laying a formica sheet down on top of existing tile, it is possible to lay the formica sheet directly to the tile if they are very secure but I think that the grout lines might cause gaps to exist between the tile and the formica sheet. This wouldn't be good. If you are talking about a new formica (or other material) countertop, then it would be easier to remove the old countertop (backing board and tile) and then put down the new countertop. This will allow everything to be squared up, fastened to other countertop sections as well as the cabinets.
- Q:tiling around fireplace.. need HELP!?
- This okorder.com/... Bottom line? Maybe this isn't the best project as a first project.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range