Farm irrigation, cultivation, fountain, seawater, saltwater, hospitals, residence, municipal works, mining, traffic construction, etc.
1. Max. immersion depth:5m.
2. Max. liquid temperature: +60°C.
3. PH: 304(4-10),316(2-13).
4. Solids up to 0.2mm, volume ratio≤0.1%.
1. It is beautiful, small. A float oil sac in pump bottom will adjust downwards once pump temperature rises, prevent the pump from crackling, which makes the pump running safely and reliably.
2. VITON double mechanical seal in oil chamber, single mechanical seal in outer chamber, which avoid water into motor.
3. The motor uses F grade insulation, with cone-shaped bearing design, which prolongs the pump's service life.
- Q:Timing Belt & Water Pump?
- When you remove the timing belt cover, then the water pump is internally built into the engine block. It is a couple hours work, so you don't want to pay that labour charge again...6 months later for a water pump problem. Honestly.. a rubber timing belt is about 35 dollars. and a water pump is about 65 dollars. And the labor is about 3 hours maximum. Any good mechanic can do this in the driveway. So... don't feel any loyalty at all to Firestone or Midas, or uncle Louis if you can save some money. There is absolutely NO delicate adjustments, or computerized readings necessary to do this work. $998?? that's the price for lonely women who don't have a father or boyfriend to help them. Yeah... you teen-age mechanics can give me all the thumbs downs you like. I've done a few belts and water pumps. It's a few hours, but easy! THE WATER PUMP NEVER HOLDS THE TENSION ON THE BELT. That is the tensioner pulley, a separate item. teenage armchair mechanics!
- Q:Water pump leaking but not dripping anything. how important?
- there is an uncomplicated thank you to be sure what your pal believes and such. Ask your pal. Wicca is an unorganized faith, so as that on an identical time as there are some issues that are an identical between maximum Wiccans, there are sufficient variations that what you're able to desire to study online won't be what your pal believes. the ideal thank you to be sure precisely what they suspect is to easily ask them. in the event that they're your pal, they are going to be keen to describe.
- Q:m azda mx6 it overheats after I drive 20 minutes, I think I need a thermostat and my water pump changed?
- Always fix the cheaper thing first. So do the thermostat and see if that fixes the problem. The water pump would have to be very bad to be actually causing an overheating problem. Most pumps will make a lot of noise or leak before they actually stop pumping water.
- Q:Rover 75: When replacing head gasket should you replace the wet liners and water pump?
- Well the answer is..... I am going to take a guess that this is a Rover K series engine. They blow the head gasket just for something to do. Terrible problem when the engine was a 1.4 and it only got worse as they bored the engines out. The original fault will be poor maintenance and a failure to ensure it always has loads of anti freeze or corrosion inhibitor in there. That makes the liner to block interface corrode. The second is more controversial, if I knew the water pump was fairly new then I would probably not fit a new one with an exchange engine. If however the water pump was old or an unknown quantity then I would almost certainly change it, and the clutch too, if I had the engine out as it's such a fiddly job to do. BUT who was paying for the work? If it was you then this would have added a fair bit to the bill (if you didn't tell him to change it then really you can't complain that he didn't do it) and it it was warranty work then the terms of the warranty might set out what was supposed to be done. Rhys
- Q:Where is the water pump located on a 2002 Mercury Cougar?
- Leave the water pump alone! It sounds to me like your gauge is malfunctioning. Every so often an electrical gauge will fail and give strange readings. It could either be the sensor that reads your coolant temp or the gauge body itself. Your car cannot go from overheating to fine while stationary at a red light. Take it to a shop (that specializes in electrical, they're out there) and tell them the temp gauge is acting wacky. If you INSIST to know the location of your water pump...should be on the passenger side of the car mounted to the engine. It's either driven by an accessory belt or the timing belt, I can't remember at the moment. Here's a trick also. Water pumps are designed to leak when they fail. See if you can find coolant spilling out of anywhere a few ounces at a time. Good luck!
- Q:Will installing an upgraded water pump void warranty?
- sorry to say, if you uninstall anything aftermarket on your engine you will void your warranty. They would prefer that you use OEM replacement parts until your warranty expires.
- Q:can a failing water pump sound like rattling or popcorn until the motor begins to over heat?
- Yes it can! I am curious though if what you are hearing is a really bad water pump or spark knock due to excessive heat or possibly a blown head gasket. Remove the belt and shake the pulley on the water pump. If it moves or rattles at all, then it is probably bad. Seems strange that it hasn't tossed the belt off though if it were that bad. Worth looking though, testing is free, parts are not....
- Q:I have a water pump question?
- Most shops have a tool that goes in place of the radiator cap. this tool has a small handpump and gauge. Air is introduced into the cooling system and once pressurized, any leaks will be visable. The device will only detect a coolant leak from the water pump seal, it won't show any bearing wear within the pump.
- Q:Water pump 50HZ impeller and 60HZ what is different, why not the same?
- 50HZ motors are usually not damaged if they run on a 60HZ circuit, but the speed will increaseConversely, the 60HZ device runs on the 50HZ circuit, and the speed drops.Because of their different frequency, make them synchronous speed rotating magnetic field winding is different, so the rotor induction (induction motor) speed will be different, the pump will naturally lift Gao Shaoxu, and often will not cause damage to the equipment, because many things are in the 50HZ 60HZ.Second, for synchronous motors, the increase and decrease of speed is much more obvious than that of induction motors, because their rotor and motor are synchronous and keep synchronous speed
- Q:whats wrong with my water well pump?
- Immediately I would suspect the referbished pump is not working properly. Unfortunately you will have to take it out and test it under the same circumstances you describe, but complete the system so the pump has some pressure to work against. Just running the pump with minimal pressure might not reveal the problem. Under working load the pump might be over heating (just enough to open a bad coil) and cause it to shut down till the coil cooled and made temporary reconnection. Good luck. )
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range