Farm irrigation, cultivation, fountain, seawater, saltwater, hospitals, residence, municipal works, mining, traffic construction, etc.
1. Max. immersion depth:5m.
2. Max. liquid temperature: +60°C.
3. PH: 304(4-10),316(2-13).
4. Solids up to 0.2mm, volume ratio≤0.1%.
1. It is beautiful, small. A float oil sac in pump bottom will adjust downwards once pump temperature rises, prevent the pump from crackling, which makes the pump running safely and reliably.
2. VITON double mechanical seal in oil chamber, single mechanical seal in outer chamber, which avoid water into motor.
3. The motor uses F grade insulation, with cone-shaped bearing design, which prolongs the pump's service life.
- Q:Water pump belongs to power equipment or mechanical equipment?
- It's mechanical equipment!
- Q:How to select the pump model?
- Pump selection parameter:1, lift, if the head is large, the use of multi-stage vertical centrifugal pump, if the head is small, the use of horizontal axial flow centrifugal pump2. Displacement3, suction stroke, if the suction range is short, select the submersible pump, suction distance, select centrifugal pump
- Q:Yang Chengtai big, the pump power is too small, the water pump will be bad?
- No, only when the operation of the low lift point is super power (burning motor), high lift point operation, low efficiency, small amount of water, or even no water. For example, a nominal 10 meters pump, flow rate of 10 square / hour. The actual lift 15 meters, the water pump is small or no water. The actual head is 5 meters, traffic may 20 square / hour, this time may exceed current, the motor may burn.
- Q:Water pump "rated lift: 6m" what do you mean?
- Popularly speaking, "lift head" is the ability of water pump to lift water. 6m means that the pump can pump water to the height of 6m.
- Q:How can I pump the motor insulation?
- A submersible pump to shake the insulation, water pump distance more than 20 meters away from the cable distribution box is fixed, at this time to shake the insulation in the distance distribution box can only shake, disconnect the power cable is connected with the shake table, the ground end is connected with the electric box so that the pump shell shake shake, also must be reliable grounding to shake to now, the pump shell grounding not only in the water, it must be a wire connected with a shell or a wire will be immersed in water, this is right insulating shake,
- Q:How to install circulating water pump for cooling tower?
- This should be installed at the inlet of the cooling tower. The water at the outlet of the cooling tower is returned to the pool
- Q:What kind of water pump does the 5.5KW motor have?
- Model has: QS-250-40-21, lift 21m, flow 40 square, motor power is 4KW, water pump diameter is 232cmQJ-200-40-26, lift 26m, flow 40 square, motor power is 5.5KW, water pump diameter is 189cmYou can choose the right pump according to your well path.
- Q:Electrical design into!!! Is the water pump lamp waterproof?
- No specific requirements are available
- Q:How to determine the pump installation elevation, why should we determine the pump installation elevation?
- Determination of pump installation elevation: the geometric height between the suction well level and the center line of the pump impeller, plus the hydraulic loss of the suction pipe, is the actual installation height of the pump. (notice: if the suction level is higher than the center of the impeller, it should be negative)To determine the water pump installation elevation reasons: general water pump nameplate on the "NPSH" value, the above calculation of the value must be less than this NPSH value, so as to ensure that water pump is not prone to cavitation.[NPSH] - allowable cavitation margin is to determine the conditions of use of the pump cavitation margin.
- Q:What are the commonly used tools for repairing water pumps?
- This universal table is necessary, there is an insulation resistance meter, with some 8 six angle screws, as well as a common pump mechanical seal, you can also enter some of the water pump cable
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range