Detailed Product Description
High Quality Quick Lime in various sizes best for paper
Please contact for best price
Product name: QUICKLIME
CaO : 90% Min
Fe2O3 : 0.4% Max
Al2O3 : 0.04% Max
MgO : 0.5% Max
Reside CaCO3 : 2%Max
Size : 1cm- 7cm
Whiteness : 92% Min
Brightness : 90% Min
pH : 12.4
Slaking Point : 2-5 Minutes
Others like as packing, loading: please contact
We can do Quick Lime in various size and can be used for different industries:
- Environment treatment...
- Q:Is limestone just marble?
- To answer this question, is the most simple, limestone is calcium carbonate sediments of shallow marine bathyal deposits, limestone can find aeschnidae fossils, and the marble is late due to low temperature hydrothermal alteration of metamorphic rocks, its formation mechanism is very complex, the time span is very long, metamorphic depth in different regions is not the same.
- Q:Can old lime walls be painted directly with latex paint?
- No, after the flat, from the new big white sandpaper smooth, after the putty, and finally on the latex paint
- Q:What's the use of lime?
- Electric lime and lime in nature is consistent with Cao and MgO as the main component, detecting the site laboratory for many times, content between 50~56%, through the test that electric lime has better activity, have good performance of cemented soil strength, can form a certain dose of lime, calcium carbide strength can meet the technical specifications of the lime stabilized soil in the highway construction requirements, low liquid limit silt 7 days compressive strength is low, low liquid limit clay 7 days compressive strength is high, but compared with the same dose of lime to low, suitable for low grade highway subbase or highway roadbed improved soil by lime as a substitute (high plasticity clay can be used for the base of high grade highway), Cang Huang highway roadbed with electric lime soil improvement, soil CBR value increased from 4~6% to 40~60%, digging test has very high strength, subgrade The deflection value is 40~70 (0.01mm).
- Q:What can neutralize the lime water?
- Sweet scented osmanthus tree like acid, not love salt, water is diluted, and little effect, with vinegar, then there will be soluble salt, or will inhibit growth?. The best use of baking soda water, and then use a lot of water to wash roots, salt and alkali can be removed, and do not worry, then add some vinegar, but certainly not much oh. Hope your tree will soon recover!
- Q:How do lime soil twelve percent ash dose?
- Technical specification for construction of only write is lime / dry soil, and the lime is slaked lime or lime definition is very vague, but the budget made it clear that the amount of lime dosage, according to the empirical data, 1m3 428.4kg (lime lime lime powder 50%, 50%),. Lime loose dry density is 550 kg/ m3, you can calculate the coefficient, mixed with lime and lime: 550/428.4=1.28, so in the process of construction, supervision engineers tend to demand by type
- Q:What are quicklime, slaked lime, and slaked lime?
- Lime, quicklime, slaked lime, slaked lime, lime milk, gypsum, gypsum, and plaster of Paris are all lime. They are calcium oxide, chemical formula: CaO, slaked lime and slaked lime are calcium hydroxide: Ca (OH) 2, and then...
- Q:Are cement and lime the same substance?
- Of course not, cement is defined where fine powdered added suitable water, can become a plastic paste, can be hardened in air and in water, and can be hardened, sand and stone material firmly cemented together hydraulicity cementitious materials, known as cement.
- Q:How to distinguish lime mortar and cement mortar wall surface
- Cement lime mortar is usually made of cement, lime paste and sand. It is usually used for masonry above the ground. Because of the addition of lime paste, the workability and workability of the mortar can be improved by the addition of lime paste. It is beneficial to improve the compactness and work efficiency of the masonry. How do you tell the cement, lime and mortar?
- Q:What is the calcination temperature of quicklime?
- Lime as the main component of calcium oxide, usually method was mainly composed of calcium carbonate rock, calcined at high temperature, then decomposition of carbon dioxide and calcium oxide (chemical formula: CaO, which is also known as lime, marble).
- Q:Lime nitrogen to the grape germination water with many degrees of water right
- In the rain shelter or greenhouse, after the spring with a brush or brush gently rub the eye of grape.
The average annual powder out put is 300,000 MT made from the most modern Hosokawa Alpine German equipment & technology processing line applying quality management system in conformity with ISO 9001-2000, which enables to manufacture high & constant quality product.
We always see 'quality is prime and customer is the first' as our arketing policy. Contracts are honored with first class products and thoughtful service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Southeast Asia
40.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Hai Phong Port
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range