Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh 45g 2.5*2.5mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface.
The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh 45g 2.5*2.5mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Of Fiberglass Mesh
- Q:What is the function of exterior walls insulation alkali-resistant mesh?
- Because fiberglass mesh can serve to improve the mechanical strength of the insulation system, crack resistance and enhancement in the insulation layer, and the alkalinity of plastering mortar have a corrosive effect to the glass fiber mesh, the use of alkali-resistant resin-coated mesh can have a better strength retention rate in the plastering mortar, so that the insulation plastering mortar has good durability and long-term crack resistance.
- Q:Does anyone know the specification of alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh?
- To further improve the secure and stable durability of alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh, after being processed into gauze shape, and again coat it with butylbenzene and pure acrylic, and adopt a constant speed constant tension control technology to make it adhesive ( this process is put forward by BASF from Germany, who developed alkali resistant coating technology for alkali-free glass fiber grid cloth ) .In early times it can effectively resist polymer mortar Ca (OH)2 hydration's erosion to glass fiber mesh cloth. After coating, slip resistance strength of mesh junction reaches 3.5 ~ 4.5N.
- Q:how to do when the mesh touches the skin
- it also has the method of wrapping by the adhesive tape and pulling open, there has no other ways to take two days to cure the skin, if it can be saw by eyes, you can take the superciliary clamp to pick it out . it should be the glass fiber prick into the skin.
- Q:With what to cut fiberglass mesh?
- How thick it is? If it is single-layered, just use scissor.
- Q:What do you smear before making the Mesh?
- To prevent crack and empty drum.
- Q:The advantages of alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth
- Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh is softer, so it just disperse the deformation stress (deformation stress beyond deformation temperature ), but unable to share the tension of adhesive layers. When the basis weight of fiberglass mesh increases, the greater the tensile bond strength of brick, but the increase is not obvious.
- Q:Is glass fiber gridding cloth used more when decorating?
- Currently glass fiber wall cloth (with decorative pattern) is used for decoration due to its beauty, environmental protection, fire resistance and thermal insulation and gridding cloth for style decoration.
- Q:How to calculate the project amount of external wall mesh? ? (Both sides of joints of masnory and reinforced concretecomponent are 200mm wide. Generall, the lapping width of alkali resistant fiberglass mesh with base body is not less than 100mm.
- For a indoor side , multiply both sides (the sum of top edge length) by 20cm. For the outdoor side, multiply the two sides (the sum of upper and lower eages) by 20cm.
- Q:What's the use of alkali resisting glass fiber gridding cloth for external walls?
- On the one hand it can effectively increase the tensile strength of the protective layer, but it often selects some waste transparent plate glass, at the same time it should be troweled. It costs about 60 yuan. The retention rate of alkali resistant tensile breaking strength should be no more than 50%. Therefore the alkali glass fiber gridding cloth plays an important function and role in outer insulation system. The external angle should be at 200 mm or more. The alkali-resistant glass fiber gridding cloth purchased should be confirmed to be qualified before using: the lap width between alkali grid cloth lap width should be no less than 50 mm: 3×3×45 grams, 5×5×145 grams.
- Q:Does it need to whitewash while pasting fiberglass mesh of wall plastering?
- Before whitewashing the bottom ash, it had better to spray a prime interface agent to increase adhesion.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range