Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh 45g 2.5*2.5mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface.
The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh 45g 2.5*2.5mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Of Fiberglass Mesh
- Q:I am a worker using glass silk to weave mesh. What harm does long-term work do to body?
- Glass fiber itself is not toxic, but the woven mesh trimming process produces glass dust. If long-term toleration, you will have lung problems. You should wear a dust mask in dust wroking environment such as dip and lime. If necessary, you should also wear gloves.
- Q:What is the best kind of external wall mesh.
- Good repeatability, green environmental friendly glass fibric mesh is also called glass fiber geotextile, it has the effective coverage of old and new wall defects, insulation, to ensure a balanced surface structure and color.
- Q:Eradication of old wallpaper paste mesh ceiling if it will not crack?
- Not necessarily, the longer the time , the easier appearance of the cracking.
- Q:What is the performance of wall mesh?
- Wall mesh is also known as glass fiber wall mesh, which is made from C-fiberglass yarn and E-fiberglass yarn on the basis of glass fiber mesh, and is a new type of alkali resistant product by coating acrylic acid copolymer and drying. Wall mesh is characterized by structural stability, high strength, good alkali resistance, anticorrosion and cracking, reinforcement is the best, and the construction is simple and easy to operate. Wall Mesh is mainly used in cement, gypsum, walls, buildings and other structures for the reinforcement and cracking of inside and outside surface, which is a new type of construction materials for external wall thermal insulation projects.
- Q:Why is it required to wrap alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh at the entrance to the hole?
- Flanging is good for protecting the edge of insulating layer and door and window are vulnerable to external damage. The window and door openings and other locations are not the continuation of the mesh position, large wall decapitated need Internet Plaid lap, discrete locations Mesh prone to stress concentration cracks,
- Q:Glass fiber gridding cloth is easy to be broken after being glued.
- The glue matters or the baking process matters.
- Q:Joints of different materials on wall need to be pasted with steel mesh or fiberglass mesh, and the parallel position with beam column must be pasted, then what about the unparallel position?
- When it deforms but there is slab staggering, it would be curved. Pasting in advanced should be till that plastering is parallel with wall. It also needs to be pasted. The unparallel position should on the same wall surface. There will be cracks and plaster might fall off.
- Q:When coating external wall, does it need to fix the alkali resistant fiberglass mesh on insulation layer with plastic anchor bolts?
- Yes, it does. Use bricks for extarnal wall, and use plastic anchor bolt to fix steel mesh.
- Q:How to flang external wall insulation alkali-resistant mesh in window and door? ?
- Wrapping window with insulation board mesh is easy to crack. In order to prevent cracks, the window needs a shear. And pay attention to the sequence of boards. The corner should be cut into knife shape. Do not let the joint fissure be in the window corner, and this is the insulation regulation. Although it will increase costs, it will prevent accidents and maintenance.
- Q:Does wall treatment need mesh?
- It depends on the specific quality of the original wall base. If there is no cracks or empty drum, it is usually unnecessary.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range