Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh 45g 2.5*2.5mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface.
The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh 45g 2.5*2.5mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Of Fiberglass Mesh
- Q:Double layered alkali-resisting glass fiber gridding cloth
- It is mainly used for alkali resistance, crack resistance and thermal insulation.
- Q:Should the wall that has been covered by the wallpaper be pasted with Mesh?
- The price is not high, so you can paste if you like. It can make it more easy if you want to change latex in future.
- Q:When external wall thermal insulation Mesh use fiberglass mesh not less than 290 g /m 2 , is it avaliable to stick tile? Is there no specific technical specifications or procedures to support?
- As far as I know, heat retaining exterior wall tile must hang galvanized welded wire mesh to strengthen, you can refer to jgj144-2004, many provinces follow this operation, I did not see specification supports tiling with Mesh.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the external insulation materials Mesh?
- The external wall thermal insulation Mesh (the glass fiber mesh) is with the raw material of alkali-free glass fiber, and with the glass fiber Mesh as base material, becoming a new alkali product by the coatingacrylic acid method. The product has the characteristics of stable structure, high strength, good acid and alkali resistance, anti-corrosion, and anti-cracking ability. It has a best effect of enhancement and easy for construction. It is mainly used in cement, gypsum, walls, buildings and other structures inside and outside. It can also be used to anti-cracking, and being a new building materials of the external wall building engineering. Mesh(2 pieces) The external wall thermal insulation Mesh (the glass fiber mesh) is with the raw material of alkali-free glass fiber, and with the glass fiber Mesh as base material, then making by the acrylate copolymerization glue soluting. It has the characteristics of lightweight, high strength, temperature resistance, alkali resistance, water proofing, anti-corrosion, anti-chapping, and stable size. It can effectively avoid the crack brought by the tension contraction of the plastering layer and the external force. The thin Mesh is often used for the refurbishment of wall and the thermal insulation of the interior wall. Mesh: 5mm * 5mm, 4mm * 4mm gram weight: 80g --- 165g / m Width: 1000mm ---- 2000mm Length: 50m-300m or according to the requirements of the customer. The construction requirements of the Mesh. 1. The first floor of the word building, the doors and windows, decorative sewing, the internal and external corners, all these places should be taken to add a layer of alkali-resistant mesh cloth and wipped a cracking mortar. 2. The lap of the ordinary alkali-resistant mesh should not be less than 100mm, and the reinforced alkali-resistant mesh cloth should only be butted joint but not lapped.
- Q:How to calculate mesh content?
- The price of mesh material from high to low is successively gold crucible yarn. It is usually from 80 grams to 300 grams per square meter, from a few cents to a few dollars a month. Now the most common is imitated gold pot yarn.
- Q:Glass fiber gridding cloth is easy to be broken after being glued.
- The glue matters or the baking process matters.
- Q:How to use resin and good glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Resin has better liquidity, so the dipping time is longer; if possible, the gridding cloth should not be dense. Using coupling agent before dipping may have a better boding effect.
- Q:What is mesh bag
- smearing 70 mm wide mesh at the mash bag part and the position close to door window and hole opening is the mesh uncontinued position, the mesh on the big faced wall needs to lap, and the pasted mesh should take the turning or covering protective measures of finished product, and the polymer mortar should be 2mm thick, and the mesh uncontinued position is easy to produce the stress and crack.
- Q:Does anybody know whether carbon fiber grid is the same as carbon fiber mesh?
- The real electric heating carbon fiber is a kind of carbon fiber and a carbon fiber tow. Once powered on, carbon fiber tow can emit infrared light and heat. And it is heating evenly, suitable to be used under wooden floor. .
- Q:What are the raw materials of mesh?
- They are cloth and flax cloth.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range