Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh 45g 2.5*2.5mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface.
The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh 45g 2.5*2.5mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Of Fiberglass Mesh
- Q:Is the interior wall made of fiberglass mesh or wire mesh?
- If more cracks on the wall, you can use the mesh covered with paste, and then batch putty construction;
- Q:What's the meaning of hanging glass fiber net on the wall? Is it necessary?
- If your house is a frame structure, that is, reinforced concrete pouring, there is no need for that.
- Q:Should the wall shear walls be hung with fibre nets?
- Fiber network, also called reticular fiber, reticulated polypropylene fiber, is a kind of polypropylene as raw material, made by special process. The appearance is a network structure made by mutually crossing the plurality of fiber monofilament.
- Q:Is the plastering of the window opening necessary to hanging the mesh.
- Newly renovated house, usually newly built, will produce a slight crack, but it is not serious. as for the lightweight walls, it can also use kraft paper to repair, not necessarily to use mesh.
- Q:What's the mesh of glass fiber gridding cloth?
- The standard mesh specifications should include the mesh size and mesh number and they should correspond to each other. For example, 100 meshes refers to 100 meshes in each inch. Mesh size: 4.75mm Standard mesh number: 1 Mesh size: 4.00mm Standard mesh number:2 Mesh size: 3.35mm Standard mesh number: 3 Mesh size: 2.80mm Standard mesh number: 4 Mesh size: 2.36mm Standard mesh number: 5 Mesh size: 2.00mm Standard mesh number: 6 Mesh size: 1.70mm Standard mesh number:7 Mesh size: 1.40mm Standard mesh number: 8 Mesh size: 1.18mm Standard mesh number: 16 Mesh size: 1.00mm Standard mesh number:18 mesh size: 0.850mm Standard mesh number: 20 Mesh size: 0.710mm Standard mesh number: 25 Mesh size: 0.600mm Standard mesh number: 30 Mesh size: 0.500mm Standard mesh number: 35 Mesh size: 0.425mm Standard mesh number: 40 Mesh size: 0.355mm Standard mesh number: 45 Mesh size: 0.300mm Standard mesh number: 50 Mesh size: 0.250mm Standard mesh number: 60 Mesh size: 0.212mm Standard mesh number: 70 Mesh size: 0.180mm Standard mesh number: 80 Mesh size: 0.150mm Standard mesh number: 100 Mesh size: 0.125mm Standard mesh number: 120 Mesh size: 0.106mm Standard mesh number: 140 Mesh size: 0.090mm Standard mesh number: 170 Mesh size: 0.0750mm Standard mesh number: 200 Mesh size: 0.0630mm Standard mesh number: 230 Mesh size: 0.0530mm Standard mesh number: 270 Mesh size: 0.0450mm Standard mesh number: 325 Mesh size: 0.0374mm Standard mesh number: 400 A negative sign added before the mesh number refers that the mesh can leak out . For example, -100 meshes +200 meshes refers that these particles can be leaked out in 100 mesh size to 200 mesh size.
- Q:What is the best kind of external wall mesh.
- Good repeatability, green environmental friendly glass fibric mesh is also called glass fiber geotextile, it has the effective coverage of old and new wall defects, insulation, to ensure a balanced surface structure and color.
- Q:Are fiber glass lightweight composites?
- Glass fiber itself is an inorganic non-metallic material, glass fiber as the base material of composite materials, and resin with the formation of composite materials, alone, glass fiber is a composite material unscientific.
- Q:The difference between wet and dry gridding cloth for external wall thermal insulation
- There is no obvious difference between them except bottom ash and material amount.
- Q:How to fill in the sample size of glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Alkali resistant gridding cloth specifications: mesh: 5 mm * 5 mm, 4 mm * 4 mm gram weight: 80 g - 160 g / ㎡ length/roll: 50 m, 100 m or 200 m alkali-resistant glass fiber grid cloth features:
- Q:With what to cut fiberglass mesh?
- When grinding, fiberglass will burn easily, thus make cutting machine overload and burn down. And the coking will binded on grinding wheel, thus causing grinding wheel lose grinding capacity and cutting glass fiber into powder. Use round saw bit instead of steel bit. Then the coking glass fiber will heat and burn down the fiber. So the frictional resistance is very big, and reduces friction force between blade and glass fiber. The main reason of using grinding wheel to cut is that the cutting machine will not be overloaded and damaged.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range