Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh 45g 2.5*2.5mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface.
The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh 45g 2.5*2.5mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Of Fiberglass Mesh
- Q:What's the use of alkali resisting glass fiber gridding cloth for external walls?
- On the one hand it can effectively increase the tensile strength of the protective layer, but it often selects some waste transparent plate glass, at the same time it should be troweled. It costs about 60 yuan. The retention rate of alkali resistant tensile breaking strength should be no more than 50%. Therefore the alkali glass fiber gridding cloth plays an important function and role in outer insulation system. The external angle should be at 200 mm or more. The alkali-resistant glass fiber gridding cloth purchased should be confirmed to be qualified before using: the lap width between alkali grid cloth lap width should be no less than 50 mm: 3×3×45 grams, 5×5×145 grams.
- Q:Does it have to paste mesh on the reserved wall of second-hand house
- It is recommendated to do because of the safty
- Q:What kind of loom is suitable for weaving fiberglass mesh?
- Using big rapier to weave fiberglas mesh is convenient and efficient with electronic loom-off and take-up.
- Q:Can glass fiber grid cloth be fiberglass reinforcing material?
- Glass reinforced plastics refers to using glass fiber to reinforce polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin. Glass reinforced plastics, also called glass fiber reinforced plastic fiberglass is reinforced plastics made of glass fiber or its products.
- Q:cracking resistant mortar and the adhesive force of the mesh
- Cracking mortar is an organic adhesion agent, the product has a high bonding strength, inorganic binding material mixed by a certain percentage, and it is usually made of a thermal insulation with galvanized steel or alkali fiberglass mesh cloth composite coating, not powder cracking, wall panels, graded sand, the product has high strength, and is cement concrete products.
- Q:I am a worker using glass silk to weave mesh. What harm does long-term work do to body?
- Glass silk, or glass fiber, is nontoxic. But once inhaling small fiber powder, you will get pneumosilicosis that is the special occupational disease in silicate industries like glass, cement and porcelain. If you are engeged in the above indtries, you should wear a dust mask and have periodic physical examinations; enterprises should take strict safegaurd measures according to related institutions.
- Q:What kinds of industrial cloth are there? What kind of cloths and procedures are employed?
- I do not know what you mean by so-called industrial cloth. In fact, there are several meanings about cloth. According to the material of the fabric, it is then referred to the textile fibers. Despite the wide variety of textile fibers, but basically it can be divided into natural fiber and chemical fiber : 1. natural fiber refers to textile fibers that have been existing in the natural world, or directly obtained textile fibers from cultured animal . 2. Chemical fiber is a kind of textile fibers which make natural or synthetic polymers as raw material, and manufactured through a certain of method. 3 Artificial fiber refers to processed fibers whihch capitalize on the natural polymer manmade fibers (such as wood, bagasse or animal fibers, etc.) as raw material. 4. The synthetic fibers, with oil, coal, natural gas and a number of agricultural products as raw materials, are formed by synthetic polymer spinning. When mentioning procedures, they are usually secrets unrevealed!
- Q:What coats are used in alkali-resistant glass fiber Mesh?
- Exterior paints are available. Mesh reacts with plaster cracking resistant mortar altogether, the coating is done on a plaster.
- Q:What's crack resistant mortar composite alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Gridding cloth is a kind of material used for thermal insulation featured by crack resistance.
- Q:What are the differences between rubber modified asphalt polyester felt, fiberglass mesh waterproof roll and high polymer modified asphalt waterproof coiled material?
- Curve and knead them.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range