FTO Glass or AZO Glass is a kind of TCO glass mainly used for producing thin film solar cells as substrate/front TCO glass or seal glass/back glass. The right balance between transmittance, haze and conductivity of the TCO coating enable it to improve the cell efficiency of thin film solar cells embedded in photovoltaic modules.
Features of Solar FTO Glass:
Light transmittance: >80%
Sheet resistance: 7-15Ω
good laser etching properties
good weatherability and durability
High light transmittance, high mechanical strength, high planeness.
TCO Glass(Ultra Clear Float Glass)
SnO2: F Based or ZnO: Al Based
Front glass or back glass for thin film solar cells (a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells).
Specifications of Solar FTO Glass:
Thickness: 3.2mm, 4mm,
Size: customized size
Applications of Solar FTO Glass:
FTO Glass or AZO Glass is widely applied in a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells because of its potentials to lower the reflectivity between the interface and the absorber, to increase the light path into the absorber and to trap the solar energy into the absorber.
- Q:What kind of raw material is glass made of?
- Composition of common glass chemical oxides (Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2)Glass is usually divided into oxide, glass, and non oxide glass by major components. Non oxide glass varieties and a small number, mainly sulfur glass and halide glass. Chalcogenide glass anion for sulfur, selenium and tellurium, can stop short wave light by yellow, red, and near infrared light, which has low resistance, switching and memory characteristics. Having low refractive index, low dispersion, and often used as optical glass.
- Q:List and characteristics of chimney glass flake cement
- Coatings containing glass flakes are much harder than epoxy or polyester resin without glass flakes, and therefore have higher surface abrasion resistance.
- Q:Use of glass flake cement
- Good temperature resistance. The use of glass scale lining, its heat resistance than similar resin coating can be increased by 20-40 degrees, so often used in oil pipelines, hot water pipelines, heat resistant chemical devices.
- Q:Tile selection, paving process
- The base should be clean, irregularities to chisel and repair, base should be clean, not a mortar, especially lime mortar, oil, and water wet ground.When laying stone or ceramic tile, standard blocks shall be placed. Standard blocks shall be placed at the intersection of cross lines and diagonally installed.Paving operation to each line in line, the stone must be soaking wet, dry wipe back.
- Q:The difference between crystal glass and glass
- To strike lightly or with fingers. Crystal glass can produce metal crisp sound, and waves a beautiful lingering in the air. We will see at the reception banquet, high-end glasses scenes in the movie, a kind of glass between the collision sound is. And high school, low grade crystal glass sound is also different. Like some low-end crystal glass or ordinary glass voice is relatively boring.
- Q:How is glass made?
- Ordinary glass plate glass, wire glass and quartz glass (also known as crystal glass) a molding. Wired glass as the quartz glass; only a raw material of sandstone or silica or quartz sand.Tempered glass is made of flat glass as raw material for re processing: the cut of the flat glass into the tempering furnace, heating to about 650 degrees, with cold air quenching, glass forming hardening - tempering. Accomplish!
- Q:What is the raw material for making glass?
- The 60% component of the crystal is "two oxide" (SiO2). The color of the crystal is due to the addition of two silicon oxide, which also contains a variety of trace metals. In the natural environment, and most of crystal mineral calcite, pyrite, iron ore, Hui various colors of mica, Biqian, granite, Jin Hongshi and other "symbiosis", and formed some suspected imaginary scene, the so-called "different" like crystal, crystal increased collection of fun and value.
- Q:What is the difference between FRP and carbon fiber?
- Carbon fiber (carbon fiber, referred to as CF) is a new kind of fiber material with high strength and high modulus fiber with carbon content of more than 95%. It is a flaky graphite, microcrystalline and other organic fibers stacked along the axial direction of the fiber, obtained by carbonization and graphitization of microcrystalline graphite material. Carbon fiber "an hand in a velvet glove lighter than aluminum," the quality, but the strength is higher than that of steel, and has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, high modulus, in the national defense and civilian areas are important materials. It has not only the intrinsic characteristics of carbon materials, but also the softness and processability of textile fibers. It is a new generation of reinforced fiber.
- Q:What's good with a cup?
- TIPS intimate tips: Mug divided into pure porcelain, porcelain, glass, plastic or stainless steel of these types of materials.
- Q:The preparation process of glass and the basic material and the function of raw materials
- Feldspar provides Al2O3 and enhances chemical stability in glass;Glauber's salt helps the high temperature glass to remove bubbles produced by carbonates in other materials
Our company specializes in manufacturing a variety of building materials and chemical products.We are one of the biggest productive bases of glass block in China. We have many years manufacturing experience with all kinds of style and colour. Providing excellent quality and competitive price, are enjoying a high reputation all over the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range