Detailed Product Description
Ground Calcium Carbonate, Coated Calcium Carbonate, CaCO3, Limestone lump
Competitive price ...
UNCOATED CALCIUM CARBONATE
GRADE: VM 1
D50=1,5 ± 0,2 µm D97 = 8 ± 2 µm
- Content of CaCO3 :≥ 98 %
- Specific Gravity:2.65 ÷ 2.72 g/cm3
- Content of Fe2O3 :≤ 0,02 %
- Density:1.000 g/cub. cm
- Content of MgO:≤ 0.04 %
- pH value:8 ÷ 9
- Content of SiO2:≤ 0.2 %
- Plastic: cable, pipe, masterbatch, film, sheet…
- Paint & coating: interior, exterior emulsion paint…
- Paper, water treatment, environment
- Construction: Tiles, Asphalt, Ceramic, Concrete
- Food & pharma…
- Q:Is limestone just marble?
- To answer this question, is the most simple, limestone is calcium carbonate sediments of shallow marine bathyal deposits, limestone can find aeschnidae fossils, and the marble is late due to low temperature hydrothermal alteration of metamorphic rocks, its formation mechanism is very complex, the time span is very long, metamorphic depth in different regions is not the same.
- Q:are lemon and limes bad for you teeth?
- Mine last about 2 weeks. I guess it depends on how old they were when you purchased them from the store, something you will never know. First they get yellowed and dried up and I suppose they are still good, meaning not toxic to consume, at this point. I assume they will be good for a science project well past good eating stage. But if they start showing signs of mold, throw the whole lot out. Being in the desert shouldn't make a difference, since they will be refrigerated anyway.
- Q:I have a pork tenderloin I plan to cook for sunday dinner, i bought two types of marinades and wonder if lime?
- Don't spread any lime! Adding lime will alter the pH of your lawn which will take years to correct. Or a lot of cash. You can overseed with grass between now and Sept/Oct.
- Q:Making Key-lime pie for the first time ever....?
- Add some light grey to it, or is it arleady on the wall?
- Q:How do I make cilantro lime rice and how do I cut the cilantro up?
- This recipe was given to me back in the 70's by a lady tennis player in Key West, Florida. 9 inch baked regular crust or favorite graham cracker crust. 4 oz. lime juice ( Key Limes), you squeeze. not bottled. 4 egg yokes. 1 can condensed sweetened milk. Mix together pour into prepared crust. Top with cool whip or whip cream. Keep refrigerated. For firmer texture cover and store in freezer. For a lighter less tart texture, reserve beat 2 egg whites with a pinch of salt until peaks form, fold into lime mixture. You can also make a meringe topping, too.
- Q:Lime Liqour??
- Yes they are...No reason to worry there
- Q:Can wallpaper be pasted on lime walls?
- So it must be removed by lime wall, putty to the leveling base. Because the use of putty putty powder or cream treatment wall is relatively easy to crack, now better wall lining has been recognized by many people, lining the wall than putty has more advantages and is widely used in the past to brushing again white latex in wallpaper, but because the white latex of environmental protection is poor, not now, is brushing a layer of film,
- Q:Can I sprinkle lime in my flower beds to keep the insects off that are eating them?
- Like a lime sulfur dip? It is possible that a vet clinic can sell lime sulfur concentrate to you, but I'm not sure if they would require a physical exam, Call around and ask.
- Q:baking soda or lime?
- Try a farm supply store
- Q:Wondering about Limes?
- Lime blossom seems more...unique. And the name is pretty :)
The average annual powder out put is 300,000 MT made from the most modern Hosokawa Alpine German equipment & technology processing line applying quality management system in conformity with ISO 9001-2000, which enables to manufacture high & constant quality product.
We always see 'quality is prime and customer is the first' as our arketing policy. Contracts are honored with first class products and thoughtful service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Southeast Asia
40.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Hai Phong Port
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range