Specifications of Fiberglass mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Main mesh size: 10mm*10mm
Main density: 110g/m2
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production Line of Fiberglass mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:What coats are used in alkali-resistant glass fiber Mesh?
- Exterior paints are available. Mesh reacts with plaster cracking resistant mortar altogether, the coating is done on a plaster.
- Q:What additive does alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth has?
- Ore melting status by purification of lower alkali content in wire drawing glass fiber grid cloth weaving to deal with
- Q:Is there a need of mesh for the renovation of the old hous? Will this make the wall crack?
- It is ready to re-paint the emulsion paint. It is not necessary but to remove the base putty.
- Q:How much money do I need to run a small mesh loom factory ?
- A 2-meter-wide standard loom costs about ¥12,000 each. 2 or 3 looms would be enough. You also need a drying oven, about ¥10,005, a warping machine,about ¥3,000, beating crusher costs ¥2,000. Then you can start on.
- Q:What is specification for alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh?
- There are three kinds of alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh, different types have different specification. One, interior wall thermal insulation fiberglass: Mesh: 5mm * 5mm, 4mm * 4mm Weight:80g --- 165g /㎡. Width: 1000mm ---- 2000mm. Length:50m-300m. Second, the external walls thermal insulation mesh. Size: 5x5mm, 4x5mm or 4x4mm. Weight per square: 80g - 160g. Length: 50m, 100m or 200m. Width: 1m - 2m. Three, GRC reinforced mesh. Mesh size: 8mm × 8mm10mm × 10mm12mm × 12mm. Width: 60 cm, 90 cm, or 1 meter. Weight per square : 125g. Length: 100 m or 50 m
- Q:The application of the alkali-resisting glass fiber gridding cloth
- Crack resistant and reinforced.
- Q:Is glass fiber gauze gridding cloth?
- Fiberglass cloth is gridding cloth
- Q:What is the function of interior design mesh?
- Its raw material is medium alkaline or non-alkaline glass fiber yarn. Modern buildings are made from concrete or bricks. The features like crack resistance can be restored. This is lightweight wall.
- Q:Interior mesh is same to the exterior?
- The difference: external walls thermal insulation mesh is a kind of alkali resistant mesh generally made from C-alkali or E-alkali mesh through layers of painting and at last formed by drying.
- Q:Is glass fiber gridding cloth or finer wire mesh used before painting walls? What's the difference between them?
- If the cracks are too more, them gridding cloth is better to paste and batch apply putty. Or common bonding is ok. However, steel wire mesh is not to use hen batch applying putty. Moreover, if leveling cement mortar, then steel wire mesh can be used.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range