Specifications of Fiberglass mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Main mesh size: 10mm*10mm
Main density: 110g/m2
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production Line of Fiberglass mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:As for the latitudinal tension and longitudinal tension of alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth, which is larger?
- Longitudinal woven technique often refers to cross woven technique. Secondly, latitudinal yarn is thick yarn. The strength of longitudinal yarn is greater than the latitudinal yarn: currently weaving mill uses pre-rolling longitudinal beam. Moreover, the longitudinal yarn often is joint yarn, so the longitudinal tension is larger and the strength is greater than that of plain weaving.
- Q:Double layered alkali-resisting glass fiber gridding cloth
- It is mainly used for alkali resistance, crack resistance and thermal insulation.
- Q:Which parts are the professional mesh of external wall thermal insulation alkali resistant used?
- The use of mesh in the alkali-resistant fiberglass of exterior wall. 1. The function and standard. The main function of the strengthening material of the alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh: To change the mechanical strength of the surface course, ensure the resistance continuality of the finishing layer, and disperse systolic pressure and thermal insulationstress of the surface course. The concentration of the stress should be avoided so as to resist the change of the natural temperature and avoid the crack of the surface course brought by hitting. Whereby the anti-alkali fiberglass mesh plays an important function and role outer insulation system, so to choose the good glass fiber Mesh is also a great component of the outer insulation system.
- Q:Fiberglass mesh warp and weft, which one is more resistant to fracture?
- After alkaline polymer, this is not entirely the key to judging the quality of products. For the majority of consumers, quality is the most important. In order to better play the efficacy of products, it is made from middle-alkaline or non-alkialine glass fiber.
- Q:Joints of different materials on wall need to be pasted with steel mesh or fiberglass mesh, and the parallel position with beam column must be pasted, then what about the unparallel position?
- The junctions of different materials on walls needs to be paved with steel mesh or fiberglass mesh before plastering. It also needs to be pasted. The unparallel position should be the internal corners. The width of mesh should assure 200mm of both sides.
- Q:Does it have to paste mesh on the reserved wall of second-hand house
- It is recommendated to do because of the safty
- Q:The using age limit of alkali-resistant mesh
- Poor mesh two months, it is mainly glass fiber yarn made by the recycled glass clay pot. The alkali mesh coated with emulsion can be used for 25 years. Alkali resistance for 50 years
- Q:does the anti-cracking net between the different matrixof the interior wall plastering can use the glass fiber alkali resistant mesh? the steel mesh are hanging between the contacts.
- Interior finishing layer is generally painted coat, the coat finishing consturction anti-crack net is alkali resistant glass fiber net, and the veneer of the facing brick consturction anti-crack net is galvanized steel wire netting.due to the consideration of the safety of the engineering and the wall anti-crack net use, the anti-crack net is using the glass fiber mesh.
- Q:Fiberglass mesh reinforced waterproof roll is via the texture of the roll to distinguish the waterproof quality.
- Use thermally modified bitumen as impregnated material. Modified asphalt polyester felt and fiberglass mesh reinforced waterproof roll use composite tire of excellent performance as carcass, and they are sprayed by fine sand, mineral aggregates and PE film on the surface.
- Q:Why is it required to be under 5℃ while paving carbon fiber mesh?
- Hang horizontal line in suitable palces on each floor. Specially-assigned person is responsible for compounding special adhesive. Fastener installation should be held at least 24 hours later, finishing pasting board. The length of the fixed plate is 50mm-thickness. Plastering polymer mortar and binding agent should be instant. 5mm-1mm surface layer of mortar, depending on the fixture aperture diameter, depending on the plate surface polished, non-standard size or a continuation is at field-crop, internal and external corners must be lapped ony by one to strengthen the role of the defense, playing the line of control. Because of its excellent acid resistance, it won't crack though subjected to all sorts of changes in stress without cracking, since the glass fiber mesh obedient.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range