Specifications of Fiberglass mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Main mesh size: 10mm*10mm
Main density: 110g/m2
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production Line of Fiberglass mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:What is the function of plaster and steel wire netting in Chinese and foreign wall plastering?
- Two kinds of hanging wire, a wall insulation, a construction process, because the majority of the high-rise hollow block, concrete hollow block and the expansion coefficients are not the same, easy to crack, resulting in external wall seepage and influence appearance, generally does not require full hanging, hanging parts: requirements the horizontal hanging wire mesh - the need to consider the block wall and concrete beams intersect, masonry walls and concrete columns (wall) intersection, block and beam gable intersect.
- Q:How to produce mesh?
- With medium-alkaline or non-alkaline glass fiber yarn as raw materials and woven fiberglass mesh as base material, external wall thermal insulation mesh is a new alkali resistant product after coated with acrylic copolymer solution. With medium-alkaline or non-alkaline fiberglass mesh as base materials, internal wall thermal insulation alkali resistant fiberglass mesh is formed by being coated with modified acrylate copolymer adhesive solution.
- Q:Is glass fiber harmful to people?
- The extent of skin damage depends on fiber diameter and surface roughness. It is now accepted that fiber diameter exceeds 5 mu m, which has a significant stimulating effect. A small number of people exposed to glass fiber and rock wool have skin allergies, but so far they have not been proved to be allergens. Eye and mucous membrane endanger: the worker that contacts glass fiber and so on can suffer conjunctivitis and keratitis, serious person can see the cornea is cloudy and local abscess. From the patient's eyes, a fiber less than 3 m in diameter can be developed. Pathological examination of the eyeball showed that the proliferation of corneal epithelial cells and the increase of mucin content in the conjunctiva showed mechanical stimulation. Similar pathological changes were confirmed by animal experiments. Experiments show that asbestos substitutes can produce toxicity and carcinogenicity similar to that of asbestos when the size and length of fibers are similar. Asbestos Substitutes dust has the effect of certain biological damage to human and animal, its biological activity and pathological effect is not asbestos, but as the mass production and use of Asbestos Substitutes, the harm can not be ignored.
- Q:How much damage does glass fiber do to humans?
- Characteristics of glass fibers:The general concept of glass is hard and brittle objects, but it is not suitable for timber structure as its thread, strength is greatly increased and is flexible, with resin to give it shape can finally become excellent timber structure. Glass fibers increase in strength as their diameter decreases.
- Q:Is the plastering of the window opening necessary to hanging the mesh.
- Newly renovated house, usually newly built, will produce a slight crack, but it is not serious. as for the lightweight walls, it can also use kraft paper to repair, not necessarily to use mesh.
- Q:What's the difference between window screens and window screens?
- Screen type:Nylon window screenUsually installed in the windows or doors and windows outside the box screen, the screen is widely used in windows and doors, corridors to prevent small insects, mosquitoes and flies into the room. Mostly made of nylon, common white, green and blue.Metal window screeningGenerally refers to the use of fine wire woven network of window screening, and its role as nylon window screening.Fiberglass screensGenerally refers to the use of glass fiber coated wire woven, is commonly referred to as invisible screens, is a very popular window.
- Q:Specifications of alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth
- Refer to the requirements of JG149JG158
- Q:Is it OK to paste tile on cracking resistant mortar of fiberglass mesh?
- Inorder to improve strength, you can use 1:1 cement mortar and fiber, and stir it with latex, which not only improves thickness and strength, but also reduces some costs. Then pasting tile depends on the strength of cement foam insulation board.
- Q:What is the function of interior design mesh?
- Its raw material is medium alkaline or non-alkaline glass fiber yarn. Modern buildings are made from concrete or bricks. The features like crack resistance can be restored. This is lightweight wall.
- Q:external wall thermal insulation is using 10BJ2-11, external wall F2-1M-3. How to calculate the amount of alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh.
- Mesh only laying the internal and external corners is ok.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range