Specifications of Fiberglass mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Main mesh size: 10mm*10mm
Main density: 110g/m2
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production Line of Fiberglass mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:Under what wall does it need to pave glassfiber mesh completely? Plastering inner wall or exterior wall, which one is it applied to?
- Construction gelatine powder includes some types. General mesh is used to reinforce thermal insulation materials.
- Q:The advantages of alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth
- Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh is softer, so it just disperse the deformation stress (deformation stress beyond deformation temperature ), but unable to share the tension of adhesive layers. When the basis weight of fiberglass mesh increases, the greater the tensile bond strength of brick, but the increase is not obvious.
- Q:Each unit project of alkali resistant gridding cloth should send several groups for inspection.
- The inspection length should be less than 3 if the material is used in 20000 ㎡ public buildings, residential, commercial buildings with the same construction, same production manufacturer and same process construction and less than 6 if the area is more than 20000 ㎡.
- Q:What are the raw materials of mesh?
- Plan a few
- Q:Does the new house wall need to paste mesh?
- It depends on the situation of wall flatness and the base wall, the general commercial residential semi-finished building is not needed
- Q:What is the advantage of fiberglass mesh in construction?
- Maybe its probablity of surface shedding is smaller than metal mesh, and it is non-conducting and tough, thus avoiding hidden danger.
- Q:How to DIY the setting adhesive of glass fiber gridding cloth?
- With glass fiber woven fabric as base material, gridding cloth is dipped in and coated with highly resistant polymer emulsion, thus featured by good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile resistance in the bidirection of warp and weft. It is widely used for thermal insulation, water proofing and crack resistance of internal and external walls of buildings. The glass fiber gridding cloth mainly adopts alkali glass fiber yarn (with silicate, stability as main components) and made by high-temperature heat setting such as anti alkali liquid and strengthening agent of the special organization structure - lace stitch.
- Q:How to straighten the glass fiber gridding cloth?
- It is not recommended to trowel with mortar plastering. The softness of product can be controlled. However, the gridding is not easy to control with good positioning. The lower the hardness is, the worse positioning is. The hardness of product is related to the raw material. Therefore, the hardness should be proper. On the basis of good positioning, the Jingguo products should be coated with emulsion. The hardness may also affect the overall effect of the thermal insulation and construction. But when coating the emulsion, the wire will move with big tension. The products with different hardness have different positioning. When troweling with mortar, the product may be positioned. The hardness is also related to the glue coated on the surface. The hardness is controversial to the positioning.
- Q:Does anybody know whether carbon fiber grid is the same as carbon fiber mesh?
- The real electric heating carbon fiber is a kind of carbon fiber and a carbon fiber tow. Once powered on, carbon fiber tow can emit infrared light and heat. And it is heating evenly, suitable to be used under wooden floor. .
- Q:The difference between wet and dry gridding cloth for external wall thermal insulation
- With glass fiber woven fabric as base material, gridding cloth is dipped in and coated with highly resistant polymer emulsion, thus featured by good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile resistance in the bidirection of warp and weft. It is widely used for thermal insulation, water proofing and crack resistance of internal and external walls of buildings. With alkali or alkali free glass fiber yarn as raw material and woven glass fiber gridding cloth as the base material, exterior wall thermal insulation gridding cloth (glass fiber grid cloth) is a new type of alkali product made by coating acrylic copolymer liquid and drying. It is featured by stable structure, high intensity, good alkali resistance, anti-corrosion, crack resistance, best enhancing effect, easy construction and operation. It is a kind of new building materials for thermal insulation of external walls and mainly used for internal and external surface reinforcement and crack resistance in cement, gypsum, walls, buildings and other structures.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range