Specifications of Fiberglass mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Main mesh size: 10mm*10mm
Main density: 110g/m2
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production Line of Fiberglass mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:The future development of glass fiber gridding cloth
- In 20 years, the development cost compression has nearly come to extreme. High transparent cost and fierce competition situation make the profit margins of terminal sales only maintaining at around 15%. In addition, intratype competition leads to lower profits and cash transaction is resorted to increasing cash flow so as to reduce the pressure of lower profits. It is also the same with the gridding cloth sales. But capital characteristics of construction industry makes deposit became the norm. On the one hand, it can lower profits. On the one hand, slow capital flow makes gridding cloth business worse year by year. Here worse is relative to the past.
- Q:What is the difference between alkali resistant fiberglass gridding cloth and glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth refers to gridding cloth containing alkali compound. Glass fiber gridding cloth ca be divided into alkali resistant and alkali free gridding cloth.
- Q:What's the application of glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Glass fiber gridding cloth used for pasting wall before scraping putty is a decoration material used for wall crack with good effect.
- Q:What is the base material of fiberglass mesh?
- Of course, its base material is glass fiber. You said it was rough, probably the reason wass that in the process of producing glass fiber, immature technology caused broken filament, and after treatment, the adhesive sticker, alkali-resistant glue or weather-proof glue was unevenly attached on the surface. So it looks rough. This is just the unqualified product in production process, and there isn't any counterfeit product. These product are not beautiful and their strength will be lower than that of qualified products. (The intensity of different mesh will have different degrees of decline: generally, the largest mesh opening is, the greater will the strength decline; conversely, the smaller mesh opening is, the smaller will the strength decline).
- Q:Can wall bricks be pasted on the indoor glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Yes. Glass fiber gridding cloth is used for roofing waterproofing and wall or board reinforcement such as gypsum and mosaics.
- Q:What's the difference of common alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth and reinforced alkali resistant glaa fiber gridding cloth?
- The quality is different.
- Q:Each unit project of alkali resistant gridding cloth should send several groups for inspection.
- The inspection length should be less than 3 if the material is used in 20000 ㎡ public buildings, residential, commercial buildings with the same construction, same production manufacturer and same process construction and less than 6 if the area is more than 20000 ㎡.
- Q:in the process of producing thermal insulation material mesh and the mesh production line, why do you burn the coal? What is the function of coal in the production process?
- thermal insulation material mesh is glass fiber cloth. Burning coal is mainly to fuse the glass and it is silk weaving cloth produced by the glass fusion wire drawing plussing the special liquid medicine.
- Q:As for steel wire gauze and gridding used for thermal insulation of external walls, which is better?
- Using "hot galvanizing steel wire reinforced structure" can effectively balance the crack resistance and grassroots strength of brick, greatly improving the strength of the brick pasted at the grass-roots level. Smooth surface of galvanized welded wire gridding cloth and glass fiber gridding cloth is widely used in building wall insulation. Glass fiber gridding cloth is made of alkali resistant glass fiber mesh cloth by cold plating (plating). Gridding cloth is mainly used for brush painting, protecting insulation layer and strengthening protection layer, thus it is widely used for thermal insulation of building internal and external walls.
- Q:What is the function of interior design mesh?
- Its raw material is medium alkaline or non-alkaline glass fiber yarn. Modern buildings are made from concrete or bricks. The features like crack resistance can be restored. This is lightweight wall.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range