Specifications of Fiberglass mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Main mesh size: 10mm*10mm
Main density: 110g/m2
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production Line of Fiberglass mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:what's the specification of the external wall thermal insulation mesh?
- The mesh of interior wall is made of glass fiber as the main raw material and the tensile strength resistance is better when used in the exterior wall, and the number of applied grams is not the same, but it is also made through the process of multi-channel, the external wall thermal insulation mesh is generally 80-160 g, quality anti-tensile strength is relatively small, usually about 50-60 grams. the unit weight of interior wall thermal insulation mesh will be generally lighter. The interior wall of this mesh is the ideal material of grc wallboard.
- Q:What are the differences between Geogrid, fiberglass mesh and geotextile?
- Glass fiber mesh used in exterior wall, interior wall paint, mainly to prevent cracking, different materials at the junction of mortar plastering material hollowing. Local node reinforcement will also be used.
- Q:What's crack resistant mortar composite alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Gridding cloth is a kind of material used for thermal insulation featured by crack resistance.
- Q:What is the difference between alkali resistant fiberglass gridding cloth and glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Actually they both are called glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Q:Is it OK to paste tile on cracking resistant mortar of fiberglass mesh?
- This is better than paving mesh on external wall. But the cracking phenomenon is not so many. It is equivalent of more safety. Mortar is much better than ordinary mortar. This is absolutely no problem.
- Q:Is glass fiber gridding cloth or finer wire mesh used before painting walls? What's the difference between them?
- If the cracks are too more, them gridding cloth is better to paste and batch apply putty. Or common bonding is ok. However, steel wire mesh is not to use hen batch applying putty. Moreover, if leveling cement mortar, then steel wire mesh can be used.
- Q:Which is the best screen for polyester fiber screen window and fiberglass screen window?
- Polyester fiber advantages: strong, dry and wet, good color fastness, shrinkage stability, fabric has certain drape, as well as the general color gorgeous. Disadvantages: moisture absorption, poor ventilation
- Q:What are the raw materials of mesh?
- They are nylon, flax, acrylic fibers, dacron and cotton.
- Q:How long is a roll of mesh specially for external wall thermal insulation?
- It is 100 meters.
- Q:Does the new house wall need to paste mesh?
- Firstly, you should look at the structure of the wall whether has cracking phenomenon, if not, you do not need the whole stick, just need to hang in the joint or slotted place where is easy to crack.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range