Specifications of Fiberglass mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Main mesh size: 10mm*10mm
Main density: 110g/m2
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production Line of Fiberglass mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:How to straighten the glass fiber gridding cloth?
- It is not recommended to trowel with mortar plastering. The softness of product can be controlled. However, the gridding is not easy to control with good positioning. The lower the hardness is, the worse positioning is. The hardness of product is related to the raw material. Therefore, the hardness should be proper. On the basis of good positioning, the Jingguo products should be coated with emulsion. The hardness may also affect the overall effect of the thermal insulation and construction. But when coating the emulsion, the wire will move with big tension. The products with different hardness have different positioning. When troweling with mortar, the product may be positioned. The hardness is also related to the glue coated on the surface. The hardness is controversial to the positioning.
- Q:What is the best kind of external wall mesh.
- Good repeatability, green environmental friendly glass fibric mesh is also called glass fiber geotextile, it has the effective coverage of old and new wall defects, insulation, to ensure a balanced surface structure and color.
- Q:What kind of loom is suitable for weaving fiberglass mesh?
- Rapier is suitable. Change shuttle loom with rapier to weave double or single mesh.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the external insulation materials Mesh?
- The introduction and paste method of building insulation mesh. The building insulation material is with the glass fiber as raw material and made by the high polymerresistant emulsion coating. They have good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile strength latitudely and longitudely. It can be widely used in building internal and external wall insulation, waterproof, and crack resistance. The glass fiber Mesh is mainly alkali-resistant glass fiber screen cloth. It takes use of the alkali-free glass fiber yarn( the main component is silicate and with a stable chemical stability) made by special organizational structure - leno woven from strangulation, and after the high-temperature heat setting of anti-alkaline and high enhancers. The glass fiber Mesh are widely used in wall reinforcement material. (Such as fiberglass mesh wall, GRC wall panels, inner EPS external wall insulation, plasterboard, waterproofing membrane cloth, asphalt roofing, Firewood, building caulking tape, etc.)
- Q:With what to cut fiberglass mesh?
- When grinding, fiberglass will burn easily, thus make cutting machine overload and burn down. And the coking will binded on grinding wheel, thus causing grinding wheel lose grinding capacity and cutting glass fiber into powder. Use round saw bit instead of steel bit. Then the coking glass fiber will heat and burn down the fiber. So the frictional resistance is very big, and reduces friction force between blade and glass fiber. The main reason of using grinding wheel to cut is that the cutting machine will not be overloaded and damaged.
- Q:How to use resin and good glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Resin has better liquidity, so the dipping time is longer; if possible, the gridding cloth should not be dense. Using coupling agent before dipping may have a better boding effect.
- Q:Does it have to use the whitewashing mesh when do decoration?
- Wall mesh is also known as glass fiber wall mesh, which is made from C-fiberglass yarn and E-fiberglass yarn on the basis of glass fiber mesh, and is a new type of alkali resistant product by coating acrylic acid copolymer and drying. The product is characterized by structural stability, high strength, good alkali resistance, anticorrosion and cracking, reinforcement is the best, and the construction is simple and easy to operate. The featurees 1, good chemical stability. Alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, waterproof, erosion-resistant of cement, and other chemical corrosion resistance; and strong cohesiveness of resin and freely soluble in styrene. 2, high strength, high modulus and light weight. 3, good dimensional stability, stiffness, smooth, not easy to shrinkage strain and good positioning. 4, good shock resistance. (Due to the high mesh strength and good toughness) 5, anti-mildew and insect prevention. 6, fireproofing, thermal insulation, sound insulation and insulation.
- Q:external wall thermal insulation is using 10BJ2-11, external wall F2-1M-3. How to calculate the amount of alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh.
- Mesh only laying the internal and external corners is ok.
- Q:Which is better to stick the cloth, the mesh or dacron cloth
- But you do not need dacron, mesh can achieve the requirements.
- Q:As for steel wire gauze and gridding used for thermal insulation of external walls, which is better?
- Using "hot galvanizing steel wire reinforced structure" can effectively balance the crack resistance and grassroots strength of brick, greatly improving the strength of the brick pasted at the grass-roots level. Smooth surface of galvanized welded wire gridding cloth and glass fiber gridding cloth is widely used in building wall insulation. Glass fiber gridding cloth is made of alkali resistant glass fiber mesh cloth by cold plating (plating). Gridding cloth is mainly used for brush painting, protecting insulation layer and strengthening protection layer, thus it is widely used for thermal insulation of building internal and external walls.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range