Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface.
The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron.
The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Line of Fiberglass Mesh 75g/m2
- Q:With what to cut fiberglass mesh?
- When grinding, fiberglass will burn easily, thus make cutting machine overload and burn down. And the coking will binded on grinding wheel, thus causing grinding wheel lose grinding capacity and cutting glass fiber into powder. Use round saw bit instead of steel bit. Then the coking glass fiber will heat and burn down the fiber. So the frictional resistance is very big, and reduces friction force between blade and glass fiber. The main reason of using grinding wheel to cut is that the cutting machine will not be overloaded and damaged.
- Q:How to straighten the glass fiber gridding cloth?
- It is not recommended to trowel with mortar plastering. The softness of product can be controlled. However, the gridding is not easy to control with good positioning. The lower the hardness is, the worse positioning is. The hardness of product is related to the raw material. Therefore, the hardness should be proper. On the basis of good positioning, the Jingguo products should be coated with emulsion. The hardness may also affect the overall effect of the thermal insulation and construction. But when coating the emulsion, the wire will move with big tension. The products with different hardness have different positioning. When troweling with mortar, the product may be positioned. The hardness is also related to the glue coated on the surface. The hardness is controversial to the positioning.
- Q:Why is the thermal insulation gridding cloth for external walls soft?
- It is soft
- Q:Is there a need of mesh for the renovation of the old hous? Will this make the wall crack?
- Generally it requires to add the mesh so as to avoid the cracking of the wall.
- Q:How to increase the tensile strength of fiberglass mesh?
- Strength will increase with stiff fixation. Testing the fracture retention rate of transverse tensile is a good method to evaluate quality.
- Q:Is there any difference between external wall insulation alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh?
- Fiberglass mesh uses glass fiber woven fabric as the substrate, and is immersed and coated by polymer emulsion resistance. Thus having good alkali resistance, flexibility and high warp-wise and weft tensile strength, it can be widely used in building internal and external wall insulation, waterproof, cracking and so on. Fiberglass mesh is mainly based on alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh, it uses the C or E-glass fiber yarn (main component is silicate which has good chemical stability) , twisted by special organizational structure-- leno weave, and then experiences high temperature heat processed through anti-alkaline, and enhancers. Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh is based by middle-alkali or alkali-free glass fiber woven fabrics,and is processed by alkali resistant coating. The product is excellent in strength, adhesion, docile nature, positioning, which is widely used in enhanced wall and thermal insulation and waterproof of external wall.
- Q:what kind of glue does the mesh used on the rubber?
- Cloth is not posted up, processes, it has a unique vulcanization process. Generally it is nitrile rubber. Sometimes it also depends on the requirements of customer, mingled with rubber.
- Q:What purposes do dry-type transformers epoxy resin mesh have ?
- 1, the product adopts high quality, wax-free, E-glass and electric fiber yarn as the substrate, knitted into a variety of mesh cloth, and is made through heat drying dehydration, and then impregnated with epoxy resin mixture unique formula, dispensing glue under moderate temperature, and heat drying curing. 2, according to the property of the impregnated resin, the products can be divided into solvent and solvent-free mesh mesh. The main differences between the two mesh are as follows: 2.1, impregnated resin is different: Solvent Mesh contains acetone, solvent-free mesh is pure resin. 2.2, different procedures of impregnation: Solvent mesh is impregnated at normal temperature air, and it is opaque; while solvent-free mesh is impregnated under the medium-temperature vacuum pressure, and the mesh is transparent. 2.3, containing different amounts of plastic: The proportion of resin contained in solvent-free mesh is much larger than a solvent mesh, about twice of the solvent mesh. 2.4 application is different: Solvent-free mesh is suitable as an insulating layer between the coils with no partial discharge at very high field intensity the use of solvent-free mesh can reduce the thickness of the interlayer insulation.
- Q:What is a barbed wire glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Barbed wire is a kind of protective products and mainly used for orchard, fish, protection. Glass fiber gridding cloth is different from it and generally used for thermal insulation wall.
- Q:cracking resistant mortar and the adhesive force of the mesh
- Cracking mortar is an organic adhesion agent, the product has a high bonding strength, inorganic binding material mixed by a certain percentage, and it is usually made of a thermal insulation with galvanized steel or alkali fiberglass mesh cloth composite coating, not powder cracking, wall panels, graded sand, the product has high strength, and is cement concrete products.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range