Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface.
The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron.
The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Line of Fiberglass Mesh 75g/m2
- Q:What are the requirements for wall insulation fiberglass mesh?
- Article 4.0.6 A test for alkali resistant tensile breaking strength shall be in accordance with provisions A12.2 of this Regulation appendix, fiberglass mesh alkali-resistant tensile breaking strength and alkali-resistant tensile breaking strength retention rate should be in accordance with regulations in table 4.0 .6. Table 4.0.6 Glass fiber mesh performance requirements: test items: alkali tensile breaking strength N / 50mm; alkali tensile breaking strength retention % . warp-wise, weft, warp-wise,weft. performance requirements: fiberglass mesh ≥750≥50; alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh ≥1000≥75.
- Q:Should the wall that has been covered by the wallpaper be pasted with Mesh?
- The price is not high, so you can paste if you like. It can make it more easy if you want to change latex in future.
- Q:For fiberglass mesh in plastering inner wall, is it paved in the bottom of mortar layer or outside?
- Pave fiberglass mesh before the initial setting of the bottom ash.
- Q:Are fiber glass lightweight composites?
- You confused, glass fiber is a kind of fiber, is often used as a composite material inside a reinforced material. (other fibers can also, such as carbon fiber, aramid fiber, DuPont brand called Kevlar, Kevlar basalt fiber etc.). Lightweight composite is a general term for a class of low density composites. This classification is not rigorous in composites, and is generally made of sandwich materials or lightweight fillers.
- Q:Can glass fiber grid cloth be fiberglass reinforcing material?
- Glass reinforced plastics refers to using glass fiber to reinforce polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin. Glass reinforced plastics, also called glass fiber reinforced plastic fiberglass is reinforced plastics made of glass fiber or its products.
- Q:Can the internal wall plastering be made of fiberglass mesh? The wire mesh is in contact with each other
- The interior wall is usually made of paint, so it is OK to use fiberglass mesh for the anti cracking net.
- Q:excuse me, when fixing the tile on the external wall of six-floors residential building, the thermal insulation board XPS extruded polystyrene board is using the steel mesh or the glass fiber mesh.
- Both are currently in use, the majority is steel wire, preferably with reference to the implementation of local policies or standards.
- Q:Exterior wall isn't newly made, and cleaned the original exterior paint layer, then wiped cracking resistant mortar, wiping water putty, brushing granite coat, and is it needed to paste glass fiber mesh?
- In order to prevent the old coating (if the old tile base, the more necessary) off, it is preferably to affixed to the glass fiber network in cracking mortar layer.
- Q:Fiberglass mesh reinforced waterproof roll is via the texture of the roll to distinguish the waterproof quality.
- Use thermally modified bitumen as impregnated material. Modified asphalt polyester felt and fiberglass mesh reinforced waterproof roll use composite tire of excellent performance as carcass, and they are sprayed by fine sand, mineral aggregates and PE film on the surface.
- Q:In the decoration, is it to paste the double mesh on the painting wall surface?
- It is generally single layer.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range