Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface.
The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron.
The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Line of Fiberglass Mesh 75g/m2
- Q:The decoration of an old house whose walls of the bedroom and living room have many cracks. Now it is intended to shovel out the wall surface before putting them on the wall mesh. Can this prevent further cracking in the future?
- Can The normal process should be dismantled - the gypsum leveling and pasting mesh - approved putty - polished painting.
- Q:When the wall plastering, can use galvanized steel mesh instead of alkali glass fiber mesh cloth?
- It's too expensive. It's wasteful and bad to handle.
- Q:How much money do I need to run a small mesh loom factory ?
- A 2-meter-wide standard loom costs about ¥12,000 each. 2 or 3 looms would be enough. You also need a drying oven, about ¥10,005, a warping machine,about ¥3,000, beating crusher costs ¥2,000. Then you can start on.
- Q:The household is screened glass fiber gauze or stainless steel gauze.
- Instead of gauze. If the south is used to do conch door window frame, with Shide profiles north, such as the purchase of invisible screens with Aluminum Alloy profile. I hope you can help.
- Q:Does alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth belong to energy-saving material?
- It is used for thermal insulation.
- Q:What is the base material of fiberglass mesh?
- Of course, its base material is glass fiber. You said it was rough, probably the reason wass that in the process of producing glass fiber, immature technology caused broken filament, and after treatment, the adhesive sticker, alkali-resistant glue or weather-proof glue was unevenly attached on the surface. So it looks rough. This is just the unqualified product in production process, and there isn't any counterfeit product. These product are not beautiful and their strength will be lower than that of qualified products. (The intensity of different mesh will have different degrees of decline: generally, the largest mesh opening is, the greater will the strength decline; conversely, the smaller mesh opening is, the smaller will the strength decline).
- Q:How to paste gridding cloth?
- Gridding cloth is a material used for for metope grassroots anti-cracking material in home decoration. It is also called crack resistant cloth, crack resistant gridding cloth and generally made of fiberglass. In construction, cloth is used for crack instead of crack resistant cloth.
- Q:Should gridding cloth be added when painting the inside corner of infilled wall and concrete column or shear wall?
- The square staff of inside corner must be added.
- Q:Waht should be noticed when laying fiber mesh plaster in inner wall? Is it not allowed to lap while laying mesh? Where it is 10cm in doorframe should be paved.
- What is very general is that mesh lapping is not enough in these parts, and tips are treated improperly or palster mortar is not sealed closely, thus causing rain leakage and even thermal bridges. In recent years, domestic completion of the new building has many wall leakage in windowsill, gutter spout funnels, cornice,etc. due to poor thermal insulation construction. And to stop leakage is very difficult because the leakage point is not easy to be found. 4. Due to unfirm pasting of polystyrene board, there are more and more quality problems. The most serious situation is the falling-of accident of polyphenyl board, and the reason is: a. Poor quality of construction and insufficient cement pasting area cause falling off; b. mishandling of the old wall; 5. Using unqualified materials. a. Use neutral or low-alkali fiberglass mesh. b. The volume-weight of polystyrene board is not enough. Its compressive strength and shear strength are low. c. No use of polymer cement bonding. d. Cement strength level is not enough. Solutions (a) the choice of adhesive mortar
- Q:What is the advantage of fiberglass mesh in construction?
- Maybe its probablity of surface shedding is smaller than metal mesh, and it is non-conducting and tough, thus avoiding hidden danger.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range