Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface.
The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron.
The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Line of Fiberglass Mesh 75g/m2
- Q:Can glass fiber gridding cloth waste be recycled? If can, then what is is?
- The acrylic in grid cloth can produce pungent smell and cause serious soil pollution after high temperature, which proves the environmental protection of glass fiber. It may cause serious air and soil pollution and contain harmful substance to respiratory system. And the core material of grid ding cloth is flame retardant and cannot be burnt.
- Q:How to transform and upgrade alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh?
- It is recommended to use alkali-resistant fiberglass to weave mesh. If alkali resistance is high, the performance of caoting will be improved. If you want to improve quality, the medium alkaline mesh shoule be coated with resin.
- Q:What functions does fiberglass wall mesh have ?
- Fiberglass mesh uses glass fiber woven fabric as the substrate, and is immersed and coated by polymer emulsion resistance. Thus having good alkali resistance, flexibility and high warp-wise and weft tensile strength, it can be widely used in building internal and external wall insulation, waterproof, cracking and so on. Fiberglass mesh is mainly based on alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh, it uses the C or E-glass fiber yarn (main component is silicate which has good chemical stability) , twisted by special organizational structure-- leno weave, and then experiences high temperature heat processed through anti-alkaline, and enhancers.
- Q:How to DIY the setting adhesive of glass fiber gridding cloth?
- With glass fiber woven fabric as base material, gridding cloth is dipped in and coated with highly resistant polymer emulsion, thus featured by good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile resistance in the bidirection of warp and weft. It is widely used for thermal insulation, water proofing and crack resistance of internal and external walls of buildings. The glass fiber gridding cloth mainly adopts alkali glass fiber yarn (with silicate, stability as main components) and made by high-temperature heat setting such as anti alkali liquid and strengthening agent of the special organization structure - lace stitch.
- Q:what kind of glue does the mesh used on the rubber?
- Cloth is not posted up, processes, it has a unique vulcanization process. Generally it is nitrile rubber. Sometimes it also depends on the requirements of customer, mingled with rubber.
- Q:Should the wall that has been covered by the wallpaper be pasted with Mesh?
- The price is not high, so you can paste if you like. It can make it more easy if you want to change latex in future.
- Q:Does it need to whitewash while pasting fiberglass mesh of wall plastering?
- Before whitewashing the bottom ash, it had better to spray a prime interface agent to increase adhesion.
- Q:Why does the first layer or double layers of alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth for external wall insulation should be thickened?
- Because the first layer is exposed to the human activities and thus the insulation system may be damaged, therefore, the first layer or double layers of alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth for external wall insulation are often thickened for enhancing shock resistance of external insulation system. And two layer of more are not exposed to human, so single layered gridding cloth is ok.
- Q:Who knows how to use glass silk mesh?
- Covering fiberglass mesh and adding polymer modification into the mortar are to prevent mortar and finish coat from cracking. The case that the wall cracks itself isn't likely to happen, so covering it with glass fiber mesh or polymer mortar can't prevent the cracks of masnory or concrete wall generated itself.
- Q:Fiberglass mesh is poor in sizing and softness. The generally used glue is acrylic acid emulsion. For better sizing, what auxiliary material should be added? Soft
- Use emulsion but not urinary glue. Mesh coated with urinary glue is brittle.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range