Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface.
The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron.
The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Line of Fiberglass Mesh 75g/m2
- Q:What are the specifications of fiberglass mesh?
- Fiberglass mesh uses glass fiber woven fabric as the substrate, and is immersed and coated by polymer emulsion resistance. Thus having good alkali resistance, flexibility and high warp-wise and weft tensile strength, it can be widely used in building internal and external wall insulation, waterproof, cracking and so on. Fiberglass mesh is mainly based on alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh, it uses the C or E-glass fiber yarn (main component is silicate which has good chemical stability) , twisted by special organizational structure-- leno weave, and then experiences high temperature heat processed through anti-alkaline, and enhancers. General specifications: 1, Size of mesh: 8mm×8mm,10mm×10mm,12mm×12mm. Width： 60 cm, 90 cm, or 1 meter. 3, Gram weight per square meter: 125g. 4, Length of each roll: 100m or 50m. 5, Color: White (standard), blue, green or other colors. 6 Package: according to customer's requirements. 7 special specifications and softness can be satisfied according to customer's requirements and reservations.
- Q:The decoration of an old house whose walls of the bedroom and living room have many cracks. Now it is intended to shovel out the wall surface before putting them on the wall mesh. Can this prevent further cracking in the future?
- To paste mesh like this can solve the wall cracking problems, but can not guarantee it will not crack again. It is also affected by the the humidity of the air around the residendal area.
- Q:cracking resistant mortar and the adhesive force of the mesh
- Cracking mortar is an organic adhesion agent, the product has a high bonding strength, inorganic binding material mixed by a certain percentage, and it is usually made of a thermal insulation with galvanized steel or alkali fiberglass mesh cloth composite coating, not powder cracking, wall panels, graded sand, the product has high strength, and is cement concrete products.
- Q:What are the differences between rubber modified asphalt polyester felt, fiberglass mesh waterproof roll and high polymer modified asphalt waterproof coiled material?
- Curve and knead them.
- Q:With what to cut fiberglass mesh?
- When grinding, fiberglass will burn easily, thus make cutting machine overload and burn down. And the coking will binded on grinding wheel, thus causing grinding wheel lose grinding capacity and cutting glass fiber into powder. Use round saw bit instead of steel bit. Then the coking glass fiber will heat and burn down the fiber. So the frictional resistance is very big, and reduces friction force between blade and glass fiber. The main reason of using grinding wheel to cut is that the cutting machine will not be overloaded and damaged.
- Q:Is there a need of mesh for the renovation of the old hous? Will this make the wall crack?
- Generally it requires to add the mesh so as to avoid the cracking of the wall.
- Q:Is glass fiber gridding cloth used more when decorating?
- Currently glass fiber wall cloth (with decorative pattern) is used for decoration due to its beauty, environmental protection, fire resistance and thermal insulation and gridding cloth for style decoration.
- Q:Is glass fiber gauze gridding cloth?
- Fiberglass gridding, with the full name of fiber glass gridding cloth, can be divided into alkali-resistant, middle-alkali, low-alkali gridding cloth according to the content of zirconium dioxide. The specifications are divided according to thickness (i.e., the thickness of fiberglass wire)
- Q:Waht should be noticed when laying fiber mesh plaster in inner wall? Is it not allowed to lap while laying mesh? Where it is 10cm in doorframe should be paved.
- With the rapid spread of exterior wall insulation technology, there is also something unsatisfied. Currently widely used polyphenyl board thin plaster exterior insulation system has the following disadvantages: 1. Some cracks in the outer surface of the plaster paste polystyrene board exterior insulation work was completed in a relatively short time, the external walls of thin plaster on the table cracks, especially horizontal, vertical seams in polystyrene board, often produce long horizontal cracks and longitudinal cracks. With analysis, the reason of cracking is that the mucilage on plastering layer is too thick and it is not so soft but has large shrinkage; and the other reason is the shrinkage of polyphenyl board. Some construction units has little knowledge about the performance and use requirements of polyphenyl board. These surface cracks affect the appearance of buildings, but also seriously damage the surface layer of protection, affect use function and shorten its service life. 2. Fiberglass mesh is used improperly. In pasting polystyrene board in outer thermal insulation system, fiberglass mesh is to enhance. Its quality and the quality of construction directly affect the durability of the whole system. However, some projects make fiberglass mesh close to the polystyrene board paste, or expose it out of plastering layer mucilage, which are bad for the enhancement of mesh, and causes that the impact strength is not enough and it is easy to have cracks. 3. Node and special parts are handled improperly. There are many parts easy to be problematic, such as windowsill, balcony, awning, cornice, gutter spout funnels, parapet wall, etc. Because these parts are not easy to construct and each has its own method, there are also many bad reflection.
- Q:What consequence will using non-alkali resistant fiberglass mesh cause in thermal insulation construction?
- Fiberglass mesh used for external wall of buildings is equivalent of soft rebarIn this application Building Exterior fiberglass mesh plays the role of soft steel construction using alkali fiberglass insulation effect did not work needs to FIG alkaline fiberglass mesh outer coating (slurry) alkali-resistant fiberglass corrosion
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range