Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface.
The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron.
The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh 75g 4*4mm
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Line of Fiberglass Mesh 75g/m2
- Q:What is the best kind of external wall mesh.
- Good repeatability, green environmental friendly glass fibric mesh is also called glass fiber geotextile, it has the effective coverage of old and new wall defects, insulation, to ensure a balanced surface structure and color.
- Q:Does anyone know the specification of alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh?
- Alkali resistance of alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh can not only coat alkali-resistant coating, but also form zirconium, titanium ion hybrid membrane to prevent erosion of the alkaline substance. As time goes by, the chemical state of zirconium is gradually becoming stable. For example, in the table Ⅲ alkali retention rate in alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth is over 85%, far higher than other alkali-resistant glass fiber coated mesh, so it could also be called natural alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh.
- Q:Should the wall that has been covered by the wallpaper be pasted with Mesh?
- The price is not high, so you can paste if you like. It can make it more easy if you want to change latex in future.
- Q:Why is the thermal insulation gridding cloth for external walls soft?
- Soft cloth is easy to paste on the walls.
- Q:The advantages of alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth
- Alkali-resistant glass fibers has its notable features compared to alkali-free glass fiber, and medium-alkali glass fiber: it has good alkali-resistant performance, high tensile strength, a strong resistance to corrosion in cement and other alkali medium, and is an irreplaceable reinforcing material in Glass-fiber Reinforced Composite. Alkali-resistant glass fibers are the substrates of glass fiber reinforced cement (GRC) . With the deeping of wall innovation and economic development, GRC has been widely used in building exterior wall panels, insulation board, duct board, garden ornaments and art sculptures, civil engineering and other purposes. They can be made of some products and component that reinforced concrete can't make or impossible to match. They can be used in non-load-bearing, the secondary load-bearing, semi-load-bearing building components, decorative pieces, agricultural facilities and other occasions.
- Q:What is a barbed wire glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Barbed wire is a kind of protective products and mainly used for orchard, fish, protection. Glass fiber gridding cloth is different from it and generally used for thermal insulation wall.
- Q:Is glass fiber gridding cloth or finer wire mesh used before painting walls? What's the difference between them?
- If the cracks are too more, them gridding cloth is better to paste and batch apply putty. Or common bonding is ok. However, steel wire mesh is not to use hen batch applying putty. Moreover, if leveling cement mortar, then steel wire mesh can be used.
- Q:Is glass fiber gauze gridding cloth?
- Fiberglass gridding, with the full name of fiber glass gridding cloth, can be divided into alkali-resistant, middle-alkali, low-alkali gridding cloth according to the content of zirconium dioxide.
- Q:The original walls have been posted withmesh. Now the quality is very good without drum kits and cracking, is it neccessary to be removed when decorating?
- This may not be eradicated as long as the surface of the paint removed and the other steps can be done.
- Q:What's the use of glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Glass fiber gridding cloth With glass fiber woven fabric as base material, glass fiber gridding cloth is coated with highly resistant emulsion and featured by good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile resistance in the bidirection of warp and weft. It is widely used for thermal insulation, water proofing and crack resistance of internal and external building walls. The glass fiber gridding cloth mainly adopts alkali glass fiber yarn (with silicate, stability as main components) and made by high-temperature heat setting such as anti alkali liquid and strengthening agent of the special organization structure - lace stitch. Main characteristics: 1. chemical stability, resistance to alkali, acid, water, cement erosion resistance and chemical corrosion , strong styrene resin bonding and easy to dissolve in, etc. 2. high strength, high modulus, light weight. 3. dimension stability, stiffness, smoothness, and easy to contraction deformation, good positioning. 4. good shock resistance (high intensity, strong tenacity of gridding cloth)
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range