Introduction of Fiberglass Mesh 90g 5*5mm:
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Application of of Fiberglass Mesh 90g 5*5mm:
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packing and Storage of of Fiberglass Mesh:
Coated Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is wound on paper tubes with inner diameters of 38, 50.8, 76 or 152 mm. The quantity of fabric wound on the tube is determined by customer requirements and varies from just 50 meters to the thousands of meters needed for a machine processing. Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is offered in widths of between 10 cm and 200 cm in addition to the standard 100 cm. Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Store away from the direct contact with ground or concrete
Store out of direct sunlight
Protect rolls from weather and other damage
- Q:Fiberglass mesh reinforced waterproof roll is via the texture of the roll to distinguish the waterproof quality.
- Use thermally modified bitumen as impregnated material. Modified asphalt polyester felt and fiberglass mesh reinforced waterproof roll use composite tire of excellent performance as carcass, and they are sprayed by fine sand, mineral aggregates and PE film on the surface.
- Q:What's the application of glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Glass fiber gridding cloth used for pasting wall before scraping putty is a decoration material used for wall crack with good effect.
- Q:Fiberglass mesh reinforced waterproof roll is via the texture of the tire to distinguish the waterproof quality. General polyester tire is better than fiberglass tire in quality.
- PE polyethylene film, varieties The coiled material uses two sub tread mark number: glass fiber felt or polyester felt. The nominal weight of coiled material... What kind of SBS shoule be taken?
- Q:The characteristics of glass fiber mesh cloth
- Good dimensional stability, stiffness and smooth, not easy to deformation, shrinkage of.
- Q:Who knows the practice of external wall thermal insulation mesh?
- The construction technology and practice introduction of external wall thermal insulation mesh: Production of insulation materials glass fiber mesh is based on the glass fiber woven fabric by soaking and coating the high-molecular resistant emulsion. So that there is excellent alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile resistance in the bidirection of warp and weft, which can used for thermal insulation, waterproof and crack in the exterior and interior wall of structure. alkali-resistant glass fiber screen cloth is the major of glass fiber mesh, which is made of E-glass fiber yarn (the main elements is the silicate with chemical stubborn resistance) constructed by the extraordinary structure - leno structure woven from strangulation, and low heat sizing by the anti alkali liquid and booster. external wall thermal insulation mesh is widely used in wall reinforcement (such as fiberglass mesh wall, GRC wall panels, EPS innernal and external wall insulation, gypsum board, waterproofing roll cloth, asphaltic roofing waterproof material, fireproof panel and building caulking belt.
- Q:How to increase the tensile strength of fiberglass mesh?
- You should buy quality fiberglass mesh.
- Q:Is glass fiber gridding cloth or finer wire mesh used before painting walls? What's the difference between them?
- If the cracks are too more, them gridding cloth is better to paste and batch apply putty. Or common bonding is ok. However, steel wire mesh is not to use hen batch applying putty. Moreover, if leveling cement mortar, then steel wire mesh can be used.
- Q:What is the construction method of external wall thermal insulation mesh
- 7, As the reqiured length and width, the meshes are cut from the entire roll of fiberglass mesh, leaving the necessary length for lapping or partial stack. 8, It is cut in the centre of a clean flat, cutting must be precise. The cutted mesh must be rolled up, and not allowed to fold or tread. 9, The reinforcing layer is made in the external corner of buildings, which should be laid the inner side, each side is150mm. 10, When coating the polymer mortar in the first time, the surface of EPS board should be dry, removing the harmful substances or impurities on the board. 11, a layer of polymer mortar is scraped on the surface of polyphenyl board, the scraping area should be slightly larger than the length or width of mesh, the thickness should about 2mm. Except the requirement for edging, the polymer mortar is not allowed to coat at the side of polystyrene board. 12, After scraped off polymer mortar, the mesh should be disposed on it. The curved surface of mesh faces toward the wall, coating from the center to the surrounding so that the mesh embedded in a polymer mortar, mesh should not be wrinkled. After the appearance is dry, and then wipe on a layer of polymer
- Q:If fiberglass mesh bent, how to straighten it up?
- First, from the perspective of raw material, it can be divided into the platinum pot and clay pot. Generally the softness and hardness of clay pot products is difficult to control, because clay pot products are generally coated with urea-formaldehyde resin adhesive, while platinum pot products are coated with latex, so its quality is easy to be controlled. Clay pot products only have two states, namely,hard and soft. One is hard, when the product is slightly positioned, but texture is a little brittle, has a poor pulling resistance and easily gets broken off. The other is soft, such products have relatively greater resistance, but are not positioned, so as for the clay pots coated with urea-formaldehyde resin adhesive, their hardness or softness and positioning are mutually contradictory. That is, hard product has better positioning, but possess a smaller tensile force, while soft product has poor positioning, but better tensile force . But as for platinum pot coated emulsion products, their hardness and softness is easy to be controlled, but has to stay within a certain range, the extreme of either is not conducive to construction. To ensure the positioning, the product's hardness and softness in certain range is adjustable, if too hard, the hair nets would be very bad to live with mortar, because a hard product itself has a certain tension, it is difficult to control the mesh. Not soft products in the construction could not be hooked on, so the hardness and softness must be moderate, products with good positioning are easy to be constructed. Just take a trowel with mortar wipe live on the line, if the positioning is not good, when wiping with a trowel, the line will move back and forth, which will affect the overall effectiveness of the insulation and construction.
- Q:Who knows how to use glass silk mesh?
- Covering fiberglass mesh and adding polymer modification into the mortar are to prevent mortar and finish coat from cracking. The case that the wall cracks itself isn't likely to happen, so covering it with glass fiber mesh or polymer mortar can't prevent the cracks of masnory or concrete wall generated itself.
Forfiber, specialized in production of fiberglass products.We have the full set production equipment and the craft from weaves to the post-processing.
Mainly products include: fiberglass alkaline-resistance mesh, fiberglass self-adhesive mesh tape, fiberglass grinding wheel mesh, fiberglass window screen and metal corner tape, paper tape.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Mid East
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
7.69% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average