Introduction of Fiberglass Mesh 90g 5*5mm:
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Application of of Fiberglass Mesh 90g 5*5mm:
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packing and Storage of of Fiberglass Mesh:
Coated Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is wound on paper tubes with inner diameters of 38, 50.8, 76 or 152 mm. The quantity of fabric wound on the tube is determined by customer requirements and varies from just 50 meters to the thousands of meters needed for a machine processing. Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is offered in widths of between 10 cm and 200 cm in addition to the standard 100 cm. Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Store away from the direct contact with ground or concrete
Store out of direct sunlight
Protect rolls from weather and other damage
- Q:How to transform and upgrade alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh?
- It is recommended to use alkali-resistant fiberglass to weave mesh. If alkali resistance is high, the performance of caoting will be improved. If you want to improve quality, the medium alkaline mesh shoule be coated with resin.
- Q:What is the difference between geotextiles and fiberglass fabrics?
- The company production of needle punched geotextile mainly to high quality polyester staple fiber, can also according to the production of polypropylene, nylon, vinylon or mixed fiber needle punched geotextile user requirements. Needle punched geotextile with isolation, filtration, drainage, reinforcement and protection, closed the six major functions, mainly used for roadbed, the road (highway, railway, airport) and ground stability; strengthening highway and railway soft ground reinforcement; surface protection and dams, blocking wall drainage material; beach and swamp reclamation and reinforcement materials.
- Q:What are the main applications of fiberglass mesh?
- Special net for granite, mosaic, marble back net
- Q:Glass fiber gridding cloth is easy to be broken after being glued.
- The glue matters or the baking process matters.
- Q:What is the specification of external wall thermal insulation mesh
- external wall thermal insulation mesh 1, interior wall thermal insulation mesh specifications: Mesh size: 5x5mm, 4x4mm gram weight: 80g165g / m2 Width: 1000mm2000mm length: 50m300m 2, external wall thermal insulation mesh specifications: Mesh size: 5x5mm, 4x4mm gram weight: 80g160g / m2 Width: 1000mm2000mm length: 50m, 100m or 200m Color: White (standard), blue, green or other colors Packing: According to customer requirements 3, GRC enhanced mesh product specifications: Mesh size: 8x8mm, 10x10mm, 12x12mm gram weight: About 125g / m2 width: 600mm, 900mm, 1000mm length: 50m or 100m Color: White (standard), yellow, green or other colors Packing: According to customer requirements 4, glass fiber tape specifications: Specification: 8x8mm, 9x9mm gram weight: 55g85g / m2 Width: 25mm - 1000mm length: 10m150m Color: It is usually white mesh is the indispensable material in the vast majority of insulation materials, including rivet and various mortar.
- Q:What is the difference between the glass fiber mesh fabric with inner and outer wall insulation?
- In winter, when the indoor heat through the wall insulation material is Chinese cloth will be cut off so as to be preserved, and when the indoor temperature down. The wall of the heat will be released, by adjusting the indoor temperature; in the summer, the glass fiber cloth Chinese insulation will prevent radiation from the sun and is communicated with the external heat into the room, so that the indoor situation of "cool", and the ten seasons and pleasant residential Polygonatum and physical skills improved significantly
- Q:Air purifier filter, activated carbon or glass fiber good?
- The HEPA screen made of glass fiber is generally accepted to achieve high efficiency. Because of the high requirement of glass fiber in making technology, the quality of products is low.
- Q:Exterior wall isn't newly made, and cleaned the original exterior paint layer, then wiped cracking resistant mortar, wiping water putty, brushing granite coat, and is it needed to paste glass fiber mesh?
- In order to prevent the old coating (if the old tile base, the more necessary) off, it is preferably to affixed to the glass fiber network in cracking mortar layer.
- Q:To prevent painting wall from cracking, is fiber glass cloth or mesh better?
- Neither is very good. Flax mesh is the best.
- Q:How to distinguish warp and weft of alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh?
- Warp is the two strands of winding small wire.
Forfiber, specialized in production of fiberglass products.We have the full set production equipment and the craft from weaves to the post-processing.
Mainly products include: fiberglass alkaline-resistance mesh, fiberglass self-adhesive mesh tape, fiberglass grinding wheel mesh, fiberglass window screen and metal corner tape, paper tape.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Mid East
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
7.69% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average