Introduction of Fiberglass Mesh 90g 5*5mm:
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Application of of Fiberglass Mesh 90g 5*5mm:
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packing and Storage of of Fiberglass Mesh:
Coated Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is wound on paper tubes with inner diameters of 38, 50.8, 76 or 152 mm. The quantity of fabric wound on the tube is determined by customer requirements and varies from just 50 meters to the thousands of meters needed for a machine processing. Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is offered in widths of between 10 cm and 200 cm in addition to the standard 100 cm. Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Store away from the direct contact with ground or concrete
Store out of direct sunlight
Protect rolls from weather and other damage
- Q:Self adhesive glass fiber cloth gridding cloth
- The glass fiber gridding cloth mainly adopts alkali glass fiber yarn (with silicate, stability as main components) and made by high-temperature heat setting such as anti alkali liquid and strengthening agent of the special organization structure - lace stitch.
- Q:Is the plastering of the window opening necessary to hanging the mesh.
- Newly renovated house, usually newly built, will produce a slight crack, but it is not serious. as for the lightweight walls, it can also use kraft paper to repair, not necessarily to use mesh.
- Q:What's the use of alkali resisting glass fiber gridding cloth for external walls?
- On the one hand it can effectively increase the tensile strength of the protective layer, but it often selects some waste transparent plate glass, at the same time it should be troweled. It costs about 60 yuan. The retention rate of alkali resistant tensile breaking strength should be no more than 50%. Therefore the alkali glass fiber gridding cloth plays an important function and role in outer insulation system. The external angle should be at 200 mm or more. The alkali-resistant glass fiber gridding cloth purchased should be confirmed to be qualified before using: the lap width between alkali grid cloth lap width should be no less than 50 mm: 3×3×45 grams, 5×5×145 grams.
- Q:How to produce mesh?
- Firstly but yarn, and warp weaving glue.
- Q:What is the advantage of fiberglass mesh in construction?
- Maybe its probablity of surface shedding is smaller than metal mesh, and it is non-conducting and tough, thus avoiding hidden danger.
- Q:How to fill in the sample size of glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Alkali resistant gridding cloth specifications: mesh: 5 mm * 5 mm, 4 mm * 4 mm gram weight: 80 g - 160 g / ㎡ length/roll: 50 m, 100 m or 200 m alkali-resistant glass fiber grid cloth features:
- Q:Should gridding cloth be added when painting the inside corner of infilled wall and concrete column or shear wall?
- The square staff of inside corner must be added.
- Q:what kind of glue does the mesh used on the rubber?
- Cloth is not posted up, processes, it has a unique vulcanization process. Generally it is nitrile rubber. Sometimes it also depends on the requirements of customer, mingled with rubber.
- Q:Does alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth belong to energy-saving material?
- Alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth does not belong to the energy saving materials, it is just a supplementary material used in exterior wall thermal insulation engineering used for crack resistance and increasing the strength of mortar layer.
- Q:How to combine fiberglass mesh and interior wall?
- They are combined by cracking resistant mortar.
Forfiber, specialized in production of fiberglass products.We have the full set production equipment and the craft from weaves to the post-processing.
Mainly products include: fiberglass alkaline-resistance mesh, fiberglass self-adhesive mesh tape, fiberglass grinding wheel mesh, fiberglass window screen and metal corner tape, paper tape.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Mid East
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
7.69% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average