Introduction of Fiberglass Mesh 90g 5*5mm:
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Application of of Fiberglass Mesh 90g 5*5mm:
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packing and Storage of of Fiberglass Mesh:
Coated Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is wound on paper tubes with inner diameters of 38, 50.8, 76 or 152 mm. The quantity of fabric wound on the tube is determined by customer requirements and varies from just 50 meters to the thousands of meters needed for a machine processing. Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is offered in widths of between 10 cm and 200 cm in addition to the standard 100 cm. Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Store away from the direct contact with ground or concrete
Store out of direct sunlight
Protect rolls from weather and other damage
- Q:With what to cut fiberglass mesh?
- The width of fiberglass mesh is fixed in the production process, then it will become rolls. Manufacturers sell products of different widths, so you just need to purchase meshes according to the procurement requirements.. If you do not need special width, you can customize it at the factory. If it has to be processed into rolls of different width, hand saw is suggested because the temerature generated by rapid electric speed won't be lost in a short time. But the high temperature will melt glass, increase resistance, damage saw web, and even burn the circuit.
- Q:Which is better to stick the cloth, the mesh or dacron cloth
- It do not have to use mesh, only in the case of more cracks on the wall, it will be full of mesh; when the crack is not too much, you can use the strap to seal.
- Q:Does anybody know thermal insulation mesh used for external wall?
- Thermal insulation mesh used for external wall includes two types: glass fiber mesh and steel mesh. Fiberglass mesh: Fiberglass mesh is woven from fiberglass and colated with plastic. Fiberglass mesh is divided into two kinds of middle-alkali and alkali resistant: the middle alkiali mesh is generally used for thermal insulation of coating and finishing, weighing 160g/m2; the alkali resistant is used for tile finishing, weighing 290g/m2 or more, but it has to contain zirconium dioxide and titanium dioxide. Steel mesh: Steel mesh used for exterior wall thermal insulation is chiefly to fix tiles. In fact, the alkali resistance of steel mesh has not been proved. Steel mesh is divided into hot dipped galvanized mesh and cold galvanized mesh.
- Q:What's the mesh of glass fiber gridding cloth?
- The standard mesh specifications should include the mesh size and mesh number and they should correspond to each other. For example, 100 meshes refers to 100 meshes in each inch. Mesh size: 4.75mm Standard mesh number: 1 Mesh size: 4.00mm Standard mesh number:2 Mesh size: 3.35mm Standard mesh number: 3 Mesh size: 2.80mm Standard mesh number: 4 Mesh size: 2.36mm Standard mesh number: 5 Mesh size: 2.00mm Standard mesh number: 6 Mesh size: 1.70mm Standard mesh number:7 Mesh size: 1.40mm Standard mesh number: 8 Mesh size: 1.18mm Standard mesh number: 16 Mesh size: 1.00mm Standard mesh number:18 mesh size: 0.850mm Standard mesh number: 20 Mesh size: 0.710mm Standard mesh number: 25 Mesh size: 0.600mm Standard mesh number: 30 Mesh size: 0.500mm Standard mesh number: 35 Mesh size: 0.425mm Standard mesh number: 40 Mesh size: 0.355mm Standard mesh number: 45 Mesh size: 0.300mm Standard mesh number: 50 Mesh size: 0.250mm Standard mesh number: 60 Mesh size: 0.212mm Standard mesh number: 70 Mesh size: 0.180mm Standard mesh number: 80 Mesh size: 0.150mm Standard mesh number: 100 Mesh size: 0.125mm Standard mesh number: 120 Mesh size: 0.106mm Standard mesh number: 140 Mesh size: 0.090mm Standard mesh number: 170 Mesh size: 0.0750mm Standard mesh number: 200 Mesh size: 0.0630mm Standard mesh number: 230 Mesh size: 0.0530mm Standard mesh number: 270 Mesh size: 0.0450mm Standard mesh number: 325 Mesh size: 0.0374mm Standard mesh number: 400 A negative sign added before the mesh number refers that the mesh can leak out . For example, -100 meshes +200 meshes refers that these particles can be leaked out in 100 mesh size to 200 mesh size.
- Q:What is the function of epoxy resin mesh
- it is the ideal insulation mesh material for the epoxy casting dry-type transformer, and it is firmly combined with the casting coil epoxy resin. nowadays in the developed countries, it gets widespread applications in the filler casting dry-type transfomer, compared with the short cut glass fiber, it has no harm to the human health. it greatly improves the overall mechanical strength of the coil and prevents the casting of the insulation mesh layer cracks due to the cold and hot effect and the great power when the coil is short circuit. It is better than the rebar structure in concrete and the electric resistant equipment and is a ideal environmental friendly insulation mesh material.
- Q:Steel mesh or mesh, which one is better for external wall insulation?
- Plasticizing processing. What is the difference of galvanized welded wire mesh and mesh? When steel mesh should be used? Galvanized welded wire mesh and fiberglass mesh are widely used in building wall insulation with solid welding spot.
- Q:How long does it need to warp fiberglass mesh on window in external wall thermal insulationworks?
- The width of wraping mesh depends on the thickness of thermal insulation boardon the site. The width of pasting on the wall is over 65mm, ang the width of flanging to the board is about 100mm. And the thrown part should be clean.
- Q:What's the harm of glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Contact is no problem, but improper protection for a long time may let fiber worm into the deep, causing digestive system disease and skin allergy itching. If the fiber enters digestive system, the harm is bigger and the glass fiber may irritate the skin, thus damaging the lung and even more serious harm if enters respiratory tract.
- Q:The using age limit of alkali-resistant mesh
- Poor mesh two months, it is mainly glass fiber yarn made by the recycled glass clay pot. The alkali mesh coated with emulsion can be used for 25 years. Alkali resistance for 50 years
- Q:Does anybody know whether carbon fiber grid is the same as carbon fiber mesh?
- They are the same product, but just names are different.
Forfiber, specialized in production of fiberglass products.We have the full set production equipment and the craft from weaves to the post-processing.
Mainly products include: fiberglass alkaline-resistance mesh, fiberglass self-adhesive mesh tape, fiberglass grinding wheel mesh, fiberglass window screen and metal corner tape, paper tape.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Mid East
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
7.69% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average