Introduction of Fiberglass Mesh 90g 5*5mm:
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Application of of Fiberglass Mesh 90g 5*5mm:
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packing and Storage of of Fiberglass Mesh:
Coated Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is wound on paper tubes with inner diameters of 38, 50.8, 76 or 152 mm. The quantity of fabric wound on the tube is determined by customer requirements and varies from just 50 meters to the thousands of meters needed for a machine processing. Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is offered in widths of between 10 cm and 200 cm in addition to the standard 100 cm. Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Store away from the direct contact with ground or concrete
Store out of direct sunlight
Protect rolls from weather and other damage
- Q:What is the difference in function between alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh and hot dipping galvanized steel mesh?
- They transfer the surface load acting body. When the basis weight of fiberglass mesh increases,you must strictly control the quality of hot dipping galvanized steel to meet the stability of insulation system; the greater tensile bonding strength of brick not only protects the thermal insulation layer, but also the failure surface after drawing is concentrated on the fiberglass mesh, while having good construction operability.
- Q:What kinds of industrial cloth are there? What kind of cloths and procedures are employed?
- I do not know what you mean by so-called industrial cloth. In fact, there are several meanings about cloth. According to the material of the fabric, it is then referred to the textile fibers. Despite the wide variety of textile fibers, but basically it can be divided into natural fiber and chemical fiber : 1. natural fiber refers to textile fibers that have been existing in the natural world, or directly obtained textile fibers from cultured animal . 2. Chemical fiber is a kind of textile fibers which make natural or synthetic polymers as raw material, and manufactured through a certain of method. 3 Artificial fiber refers to processed fibers whihch capitalize on the natural polymer manmade fibers (such as wood, bagasse or animal fibers, etc.) as raw material. 4. The synthetic fibers, with oil, coal, natural gas and a number of agricultural products as raw materials, are formed by synthetic polymer spinning. When mentioning procedures, they are usually secrets unrevealed!
- Q:What is the standard of external wall thermal insulation mesh?
- Current national external walls thermal insulation mesh technical standards (JG): The glass grid warp-wise and weft alkali resistant tensile breaking strength are not less than 750N / 50mm, the retention rate of alkali resistanttensile fracture strength is not less than 50%, the weight of per square meter ≥130 grams. The JG glass grid warp-wise and weft alkali resistant tensile breaking strength are not less than 1250N / 50mm, the retention rate of alkali resistant tensile fracture strength is not less than 90%, the weight of per square meter ≥160 grams. The retention rate of breaking strength and alkali-resistant strength: It is generally known that breaking strength and alkali-resistant strength retention rate is an important performance of fiberglass mesh. Breaking strength is inseparable to the count or weight of glass fiber. Fiberglass mesh for exterior outer insulation systems is generally about 130 grams per square meter on the current market, intensity is generally low, if you want to achieve this requirement, the weight should be more than 160 grams per square meter. Standard mesh with good quality is based on the platinum glass fiber, both in the selection of materials and weaving processes are more exquisite. Coating emulsions have good alkali resistance. Excellent alkali resistance and high warp and weft tensile strength make the product has a good feeling and good construction fitting, to a large extent, reduce the amount of plastering mortar.
- Q:The costs of posting mesh are reasonable?
- It is mentioned to stick mesh in the construction technology which is included in the unit price. But in the process of construction, the foreman insisted on separate charge for the cost of the mesh, this is reasonable? T The process content in the Contract is as follows : 1: cleaning brush metope beauty solid nest wall again, 2: the nest bottom paint plaster leveling, 3: brush the nest wall fixed grid cloth, 4: the nest easily shave - 400, 2-3 times, 200 - watt bulb light and grinding smooth, brush primers, 5: Excluding special wall treatment, such as required gray sand leveling, the cost of another 15 yuan per square meter. 6: This offer provides paint, roller, brush wool and other disposable utensils from Party A. 7: To paint additive color is no more than two colors, one color for each additional should plus $ 150.
- Q:What kind of loom is suitable for weaving fiberglass mesh?
- Rapier is suitable. Change shuttle loom with rapier to weave double or single mesh.
- Q:Why is it required to be under 5℃ while paving carbon fiber mesh?
- Hang horizontal line in suitable palces on each floor. Specially-assigned person is responsible for compounding special adhesive. Fastener installation should be held at least 24 hours later, finishing pasting board. The length of the fixed plate is 50mm-thickness. Plastering polymer mortar and binding agent should be instant. 5mm-1mm surface layer of mortar, depending on the fixture aperture diameter, depending on the plate surface polished, non-standard size or a continuation is at field-crop, internal and external corners must be lapped ony by one to strengthen the role of the defense, playing the line of control. Because of its excellent acid resistance, it won't crack though subjected to all sorts of changes in stress without cracking, since the glass fiber mesh obedient.
- Q:How to use resin and good glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Resin has better liquidity, so the dipping time is longer; if possible, the gridding cloth should not be dense. Using coupling agent before dipping may have a better boding effect.
- Q:The difference between the gridding cloth and iron gauze What materials should be used for thermal insulation of external and internal walls?
- The current technical standards (JG) for thermal insulation gridding cloth of external walls: alkali resistant fiberglass mesh warp weft tensile breaking strength: 750 n / 50 mm, alkali tensile breaking strength retention rate: 50%, weight/㎡: ≥130 grams JG alkali resistant fiberglass mesh warp weft tensile breaking strength: 1250 n / 50 mm, alkali tensile breaking strength retention rate: 90%, weight/㎡: 160 grams, or breaking strength and alkali resistance strength retention: as all know, the breaking strength and alkali resistance strength retention, important performance: breaking strength, glass fiber gridding cloth and glass fiber count or weight Currently the glass fiber gridding cloth for thermal insulation of external walls is about 130 grams/㎡ with relatively lower quality and 160 grams/㎡ with standard quality. With platinum glass fiber as base material, gridding cloth is coated with emulsion with good alkali resistance and high tensile resistance in the bidirection of warp and weft, thus featured by smoothness and reducing the mortar amount.
- Q:What is the purposes of epoxy resin mesh?
- The purposes of epoxy resin mesh: It is mainly manufacturing materials of glass reinforced plastics. After forming, it has an insulating, corrosion resistance, heat resistance and other characteristics. It is widely used in electrical appliances, shipbuilding, automotive and other fields. Epoxy resin adhesive has strong adhesion. and also has insulation, corrosion resistance, heat resistance and other characteristics. Only its texture is more brittle, hard objects can be bonded
- Q:How to layout alkali resistant glass fiber grid cloth?
- When seeting walls, gridding cloth can be cut along with the the dividing joint. Reason: the gridding cloth is used for crack resistance and the dividing joint can help reduce wall stress, therefore, it can be a way to reduce crack. Cutting is ok as long as the cardinal plane of base is not affected.
Forfiber, specialized in production of fiberglass products.We have the full set production equipment and the craft from weaves to the post-processing.
Mainly products include: fiberglass alkaline-resistance mesh, fiberglass self-adhesive mesh tape, fiberglass grinding wheel mesh, fiberglass window screen and metal corner tape, paper tape.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Mid East
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
7.69% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average