Introduction of Fiberglass Mesh 90g 5*5mm:
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Application of of Fiberglass Mesh 90g 5*5mm:
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packing and Storage of of Fiberglass Mesh:
Coated Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is wound on paper tubes with inner diameters of 38, 50.8, 76 or 152 mm. The quantity of fabric wound on the tube is determined by customer requirements and varies from just 50 meters to the thousands of meters needed for a machine processing. Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is offered in widths of between 10 cm and 200 cm in addition to the standard 100 cm. Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Store away from the direct contact with ground or concrete
Store out of direct sunlight
Protect rolls from weather and other damage
- Q:Is there any difference between external wall insulation alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh?
- The main difference between external wallthermal insulation mesh and interior wall mesh is in material. External wall thermal insulation mesh generally employs middle-alkali or alkali-free mesh and as raw materials, and then is formed into alkali resistant mesh after drying when coated with many layers. Then this product is very stable and has great strength,
- Q:There are several kinds of glass fiber gridding cloth material yarn.
- More important are quality, tensile strength and environmental protection, and qualified alkali resistance. The commonly used gridding cloth is made of the recycling waste bottles and waste glass through clay crucible process. Such gridding cloth fiber yarn of glass fiber gridding cloth and other various USES gridding cloth not only has unqualified high tensile strength, pungent odor, alkali resistance. It is prohibited to use yarn gridding cloth and exterior wall thermal insulation gridding cloth, grid cloth. The price is 1 yuan. 1.The gridding cloth made of platinum wire-drawing is beautiful while gridding cloth yarn made of platinum wire-drawing is alkali resistant and environmental protection.
- Q:What is the base material of fiberglass mesh?
- Of course, its base material is glass fiber. You said it was rough, probably the reason wass that in the process of producing glass fiber, immature technology caused broken filament, and after treatment, the adhesive sticker, alkali-resistant glue or weather-proof glue was unevenly attached on the surface. So it looks rough. This is just the unqualified product in production process, and there isn't any counterfeit product. These product are not beautiful and their strength will be lower than that of qualified products. (The intensity of different mesh will have different degrees of decline: generally, the largest mesh opening is, the greater will the strength decline; conversely, the smaller mesh opening is, the smaller will the strength decline).
- Q:Should the wall that has been covered by the wallpaper be pasted with Mesh?
- The price is not high, so you can paste if you like. It can make it more easy if you want to change latex in future.
- Q:Why is it required to be under 5℃ while paving carbon fiber mesh?
- Hang horizontal line in suitable palces on each floor. Specially-assigned person is responsible for compounding special adhesive. Fastener installation should be held at least 24 hours later, finishing pasting board. The length of the fixed plate is 50mm-thickness. Plastering polymer mortar and binding agent should be instant. 5mm-1mm surface layer of mortar, depending on the fixture aperture diameter, depending on the plate surface polished, non-standard size or a continuation is at field-crop, internal and external corners must be lapped ony by one to strengthen the role of the defense, playing the line of control. Because of its excellent acid resistance, it won't crack though subjected to all sorts of changes in stress without cracking, since the glass fiber mesh obedient.
- Q:Can glass fiber grid cloth be fiberglass reinforcing material?
- Glass reinforced plastics refers to using glass fiber to reinforce polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin. Glass reinforced plastics, also called glass fiber reinforced plastic fiberglass is reinforced plastics made of glass fiber or its products.
- Q:What is the specification of external wall thermal insulation mesh
- external wall thermal insulation mesh 1, interior wall thermal insulation mesh specifications: Mesh size: 5x5mm, 4x4mm gram weight: 80g165g / m2 Width: 1000mm2000mm length: 50m300m 2, external wall thermal insulation mesh specifications: Mesh size: 5x5mm, 4x4mm gram weight: 80g160g / m2 Width: 1000mm2000mm length: 50m, 100m or 200m Color: White (standard), blue, green or other colors Packing: According to customer requirements 3, GRC enhanced mesh product specifications: Mesh size: 8x8mm, 10x10mm, 12x12mm gram weight: About 125g / m2 width: 600mm, 900mm, 1000mm length: 50m or 100m Color: White (standard), yellow, green or other colors Packing: According to customer requirements 4, glass fiber tape specifications: Specification: 8x8mm, 9x9mm gram weight: 55g85g / m2 Width: 25mm - 1000mm length: 10m150m Color: It is usually white mesh is the indispensable material in the vast majority of insulation materials, including rivet and various mortar.
- Q:The application of the alkali-resisting glass fiber gridding cloth
- Due to the alkali-resistance and corrosion resistance, it is used for thermal insulation of internal and external walls.
- Q:Specifications of alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth
- Refer to the requirements of JG149JG158
- Q:What functions does fiberglass wall mesh have ?
- The introduction to glass fiber mesh: Fiberglass mesh uses glass fiber woven fabric as the substrate, and is immersed and coated by polymer emulsion resistance. Thus having good alkali resistance, flexibility and high warp-wise and weft tensile strength, it can be widely used in building internal and external wall insulation, waterproof, cracking and so on. Fiberglass mesh is mainly based on alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh, it uses the C or E-glass fiber yarn (main component is silicate which has good chemical stability) , twisted by special organizational structure-- leno weave, and then experiences high temperature heat processed through anti-alkaline, and enhancers.
Forfiber, specialized in production of fiberglass products.We have the full set production equipment and the craft from weaves to the post-processing.
Mainly products include: fiberglass alkaline-resistance mesh, fiberglass self-adhesive mesh tape, fiberglass grinding wheel mesh, fiberglass window screen and metal corner tape, paper tape.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Mid East
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
7.69% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average