Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Line of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
- Q:When external wall thermal insulation Mesh use fiberglass mesh not less than 290 g /m 2 , is it avaliable to stick tile? Is there no specific technical specifications or procedures to support?
- As far as I know, heat retaining exterior wall tile must hang galvanized welded wire mesh to strengthen, you can refer to jgj144-2004, many provinces follow this operation, I did not see specification supports tiling with Mesh.
- Q:Does it have to paste mesh on the reserved wall of second-hand house
- It can reduce the subsequent decoration problems, mainly because they are afraid not linked the mesh, the adhesive force of original wall is not strong.
- Q:The difference between the gridding cloth and iron gauze What materials should be used for thermal insulation of external and internal walls?
- The current technical standards (JG) for thermal insulation gridding cloth of external walls: alkali resistant fiberglass mesh warp weft tensile breaking strength: 750 n / 50 mm, alkali tensile breaking strength retention rate: 50%, weight/㎡: ≥130 grams JG alkali resistant fiberglass mesh warp weft tensile breaking strength: 1250 n / 50 mm, alkali tensile breaking strength retention rate: 90%, weight/㎡: 160 grams, or breaking strength and alkali resistance strength retention: as all know, the breaking strength and alkali resistance strength retention, important performance: breaking strength, glass fiber gridding cloth and glass fiber count or weight Currently the glass fiber gridding cloth for thermal insulation of external walls is about 130 grams/㎡ with relatively lower quality and 160 grams/㎡ with standard quality. With platinum glass fiber as base material, gridding cloth is coated with emulsion with good alkali resistance and high tensile resistance in the bidirection of warp and weft, thus featured by smoothness and reducing the mortar amount.
- Q:Is there a need of mesh for the renovation of the old hous? Will this make the wall crack?
- To plus the mesh is to avoid the cracking and to save the cost.
- Q:What's crack resistant mortar composite alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Gridding cloth is a kind of material used for thermal insulation featured by crack resistance.
- Q:The using age limit of alkali-resistant mesh
- Poor mesh two months, it is mainly glass fiber yarn made by the recycled glass clay pot. The alkali mesh coated with emulsion can be used for 25 years. Alkali resistance for 50 years
- Q:Which parts are the professional mesh of external wall thermal insulation alkali resistant used?
- The wall takes use of the filling block. It takes use of the whitewashing and then be filled up with steel mesh. It is for the foundation treatment of the wall, preventing the future expansion and contraction, to make the plastering layer not hollow or crack. To use the Mesh to make a full pavement. To reach the flatness of the wall, reinforce the binding degree of the surface, and consolidate the base. The steel mesh is generally used in the joint of the after laying wall and the original wall, and it can also used for improving the reinforcement of the wall space. The Mesh is suitable for the use of many parts. The steel mesh is metal; The mesh is made from fiber; They are made from different raw material. They are both arranged in two different wall plastering seams and take the effect of anti-cracking. Generally speaking, in the graphic computation, you can look over the work amount in the report forms. And the steel wire gauze and Mesh are both having their own uses.
- Q:What's the difference of common alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth and reinforced alkali resistant glaa fiber gridding cloth?
- The difference between them are material and its specification.
- Q:Is glass fiber gridding cloth or finer wire mesh used before painting walls? What's the difference between them?
- If the cracks are too more, them gridding cloth is better to paste and batch apply putty. Or common bonding is ok. However, steel wire mesh is not to use hen batch applying putty. Moreover, if leveling cement mortar, then steel wire mesh can be used.
- Q:Is it OK to paste tile on cracking resistant mortar of fiberglass mesh?
- No problem, but do control the quality.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range