Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Line of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
- Q:Is the plastering of the window opening necessary to hanging the mesh.
- Newly renovated house, usually newly built, will produce a slight crack, but it is not serious. as for the lightweight walls, it can also use kraft paper to repair, not necessarily to use mesh.
- Q:How to choose glass fiber gridding cloth for thermal insulation of internal and external walls?
- It depends on metope need. General speaking, gridding cloth is used due to its crack resistance.
- Q:When mineral varnish finishing is used for external wall thermal insulation, can fiberglass mesh be used?
- But currently, the quality difference of mesh is quite large in market. You can use mesh to prevent finishing from cracking resulted from uneven stress of plastering mortar and tiny cracks. Bad mesh has little anti-cracking effect.
- Q:Powder modified asphalt polyester blanket is a lower quality waterproofing material made of powder instead of polymer. Glass fiber gridding cloth reinforced waterproof coiled material uses waterproof coiled material as base
- Glass fiber gridding cloth reinforced waterproof coiled material Waterproof coiled material Difference: the quality of polyester reinforcement is higher than fiberglass reinforcement.
- Q:The construction sequence of plastering alkali resistant glass fiber cloth (gridding cloth)
- Cover and press the grid on the mortar. The easiest way is to plaster a layer first
- Q:For puttying in decoration, anti-cracking fiberglass mesh or dacron cloth is widely used on walls. What are the correct constrcution order and method?
- For board joints, use white latex strip of cloth to attach bar-type anti-cracking cloth at the seams, and once it's not firm, brush some white latex again.
- Q:Does anybody know whether carbon fiber grid is the same as carbon fiber mesh?
- The real electric heating carbon fiber is a kind of carbon fiber and a carbon fiber tow. Once powered on, carbon fiber tow can emit infrared light and heat. And it is heating evenly, suitable to be used under wooden floor. .
- Q:Mesh and fiberglass mesh, are they the same?
- They are basically the same, but they just have different names. You can use only one-layer mesh.
- Q:Eradication of old wallpaper paste mesh ceiling if it will not crack?
- Not necessarily, the longer the time , the easier appearance of the cracking.
- Q:The difference between wet and dry gridding cloth for external wall thermal insulation
- There is no obvious difference between them except bottom ash and material amount.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range