Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Line of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
- Q:Can glass fiber gridding cloth waste be recycled? If can, then what is is?
- The acrylic in grid cloth can produce pungent smell and cause serious soil pollution after high temperature, which proves the environmental protection of glass fiber. It may cause serious air and soil pollution and contain harmful substance to respiratory system. And the core material of grid ding cloth is flame retardant and cannot be burnt.
- Q:Function of fiber net in building plastering
- Two kinds of hanging wire, a wall insulation, a construction process, because the majority of the high-rise hollow block, concrete hollow block and the expansion coefficients are not the same, easy to crack, resulting in external wall seepage and influence appearance, generally does not require full hanging, hanging parts: requirements the horizontal hanging wire mesh - the need to consider the block wall and concrete beams intersect, masonry walls and concrete columns (wall) intersection, block and beam gable intersect
- Q:The difference between the gridding cloth and iron gauze What materials should be used for thermal insulation of external and internal walls?
- The current technical standards (JG) for thermal insulation gridding cloth of external walls: alkali resistant fiberglass mesh warp weft tensile breaking strength: 750 n / 50 mm, alkali tensile breaking strength retention rate: 50%, weight/㎡: ≥130 grams JG alkali resistant fiberglass mesh warp weft tensile breaking strength: 1250 n / 50 mm, alkali tensile breaking strength retention rate: 90%, weight/㎡: 160 grams, or breaking strength and alkali resistance strength retention: as all know, the breaking strength and alkali resistance strength retention, important performance: breaking strength, glass fiber gridding cloth and glass fiber count or weight Currently the glass fiber gridding cloth for thermal insulation of external walls is about 130 grams/㎡ with relatively lower quality and 160 grams/㎡ with standard quality. With platinum glass fiber as base material, gridding cloth is coated with emulsion with good alkali resistance and high tensile resistance in the bidirection of warp and weft, thus featured by smoothness and reducing the mortar amount.
- Q:What is the difference of the interior wall mesh and external wall mesh?
- The main distinction between the external wall thermal insulation Mesh and the interior wall Mesh is the different raw material of them. The external walls Mesh are generally with the raw material of alkali or alkali-free mesh, and then after multideck coating , it becomes an alkali resistance Mesh. This products are with a very good stability and a strong tensil strength which is easy for the construction.
- Q:What additive does alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth has?
- Ore melting status by purification of lower alkali content in wire drawing glass fiber grid cloth weaving to deal with
- Q:Which is better, fiberglass mesh or geogrid?
- The main production of geotextiles, geogrid, geomembrane, bentonite waterproof blanket, I name users, professional manufacturers telephone!!!
- Q:What is specification for alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh?
- Mesh Size: 5mm × 5mm 4mm × 4mm 3mm × 3mm; weight per square : 80 g ----- 160g, length each roll : 50 meters, 100 meters or 200 meters; width per roll : 1 m ---- 2 m; color: white (standard) blue, green or other colors; packing: blister packaging per roll, four rolls or six rolls of a cardboard box, a 40-foot container can hold 80,000 -150,000 square meters.
- Q:excuse me, when fixing the tile on the external wall of six-floors residential building, the thermal insulation board XPS extruded polystyrene board is using the steel mesh or the glass fiber mesh.
- Both are currently in use, the majority is steel wire, preferably with reference to the implementation of local policies or standards.
- Q:Joints of different materials on wall need to be pasted with steel mesh or fiberglass mesh, and the parallel position with beam column must be pasted, then what about the unparallel position?
- The junctions of different materials on walls needs to be paved with steel mesh or fiberglass mesh before plastering. It also needs to be pasted. The unparallel position should be the internal corners. The width of mesh should assure 200mm of both sides.
- Q:What are the types of glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Specifications for gridding cloth for external walls: 70-160/g. Gridding cloth for external walls is featured by low cost, messy layout, high resistance to alkali, corrosion and cracking, easy construction. It is used for strengthening cement plaster wall.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range