Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Line of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
- Q:When plastering walls, can alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh be replaced by galvanized steel mesh?
- Before puttying in the stage of decoration, alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh is used to prevent the surface putty from cracking. The price is too large. When the plasterign thickness is equal to or more than 35mm, galvanized steel mesh is needed. It wastes too much and it's not easy to operate. Galvanized steel mesh is generally used in the stage of cement mortar whitewashing wall.
- Q:There are several kinds of glass fiber gridding cloth material yarn.
- More important are quality, tensile strength and environmental protection, and qualified alkali resistance. The commonly used gridding cloth is made of the recycling waste bottles and waste glass through clay crucible process. Such gridding cloth fiber yarn of glass fiber gridding cloth and other various USES gridding cloth not only has unqualified high tensile strength, pungent odor, alkali resistance. It is prohibited to use yarn gridding cloth and exterior wall thermal insulation gridding cloth, grid cloth. The price is 1 yuan. 1.The gridding cloth made of platinum wire-drawing is beautiful while gridding cloth yarn made of platinum wire-drawing is alkali resistant and environmental protection.
- Q:The thermal insulation hardware cloth and the Mesh, which is better?
- The thermal insulation Mesh of the wall is good. The function of the mesh and steel (iron) screen role is to prevent cracking outside the insulation board. The common Mesh is convenient to build and with a light weight and cheap prece. It does not need to be nailed but directly use the glue. The construction speed of it is fast and sometimes the bonding is not very good so that they break away from totally.
- Q:Is fiberglass mesh used as waterproof color steel plate?
- Considering its quality and mesh size, it is not suitable for being waterproof material of color steel plate.
- Q:Interior mesh is same to the exterior?
- The price is not same. Interior wall is generally 0.58 yuan per meter; the aperture is 0.6; external wall is 120 g; 0.77 yuan per meter; 130 grams 0.82 yuan; 140 g 0.87; 160 grams 1.12 yuan per meter
- Q:External thermal insulation is using alkali-resistant mesh: does the fracture stress is the same with breaking elongation
- confirming the node has the potentiation to the tensile breaking strength of mesh, analyzing the influence factor to the alkali resistant breaking strength; measuring and testing the node strength of the mesh. from the test result we know that the alkali resistant coating has a certain reinforcement to the mesh tensile breaking strength. through the comparison of the the alkali resistant coating mesh soaking in the alkali resistant mesh alkali liquor, and the alalysis of the SEM atlas and the test of the tensile breaking strength, the friction force of the fibers and the quality of alkali resistant coating surface. the mesh alkali resistant tensile breaking strength is mainly determined by the glass fiber tensile breaking strength.
- Q:excuse me, when fixing the tile on the external wall of six-floors residential building, the thermal insulation board XPS extruded polystyrene board is using the steel mesh or the glass fiber mesh.
- Both are currently in use, the majority is steel wire, preferably with reference to the implementation of local policies or standards.
- Q:What coats are used in alkali-resistant glass fiber Mesh?
- Exterior paints are available. Mesh reacts with plaster cracking resistant mortar altogether, the coating is done on a plaster.
- Q:external wall thermal insulation is using 10BJ2-11, external wall F2-1M-3. How to calculate the amount of alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh.
- Mesh only laying the internal and external corners is ok.
- Q:What kinds of industrial cloth are there? What kind of cloths and procedures are employed?
- I do not know what you mean by so-called industrial cloth. In fact, there are several meanings about cloth. According to the material of the fabric, it is then referred to the textile fibers. Despite the wide variety of textile fibers, but basically it can be divided into natural fiber and chemical fiber : 1. natural fiber refers to textile fibers that have been existing in the natural world, or directly obtained textile fibers from cultured animal . 2. Chemical fiber is a kind of textile fibers which make natural or synthetic polymers as raw material, and manufactured through a certain of method. 3 Artificial fiber refers to processed fibers whihch capitalize on the natural polymer manmade fibers (such as wood, bagasse or animal fibers, etc.) as raw material. 4. The synthetic fibers, with oil, coal, natural gas and a number of agricultural products as raw materials, are formed by synthetic polymer spinning. When mentioning procedures, they are usually secrets unrevealed!
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range