Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Line of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
- Q:How much damage does glass fiber do to humans?
- Characteristics of glass fibers:The general concept of glass is hard and brittle objects, but it is not suitable for timber structure as its thread, strength is greatly increased and is flexible, with resin to give it shape can finally become excellent timber structure. Glass fibers increase in strength as their diameter decreases.
- Q:The original walls have been posted withmesh. Now the quality is very good without drum kits and cracking, is it neccessary to be removed when decorating?
- There is no need to remove unless the wall need to be decorated again. If to remove it, there will be a much more cost.
- Q:Mesh cloth tape, that is, fiberglass self-adhesive tape, how to use?
- Construction method:1. Keep the walls clean and dry.2. Put the adhesive tape on the crack and press it tightly.3, confirm the gap has been covered in tape, then tape the knife more she cut off, finally brush mortar.4. Let it dry naturally, then gently polish.5. Fill enough paint to smooth the surface.6. Remove the leaking adhesive tape. Then, note that all the cracks have been properly repaired, with fine composite materials will be modified around the patch, so that it is bright and clean as new.
- Q:glass fiber mesh, I want to start business and I want to have several sets of looms, but I have no market so my friend help me.
- you can set up a Taobao shop to sell virtual goods. it is very profitable and the investment is very small.
- Q:What is the difference between alkali resistant fiberglass gridding cloth and glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth refers to gridding cloth containing alkali compound. Glass fiber gridding cloth ca be divided into alkali resistant and alkali free gridding cloth.
- Q:What steps should be taken to make wall fiberglass mesh?
- Firstly : We must maintain a neatness of wall, as well as dryness before construction, if wet, then, we must wait for the walls to dry thoroughly before construction. Second: Stick adhesive tape on fissure of walls, and press them tightly after sticking up. Pay attention while sticking that don't overexert. Third: Make sure again whether cracks have been covered by the tape, if no, then bring it down and restick it. This part is very important, then cut off extra tape , after cutting, buy some mortar of high quality. Leave the mortar dry itself, and then polish it, so as to make the wall become smooth, if not smooth, which demonstrate that it is filled not enough, then refill, polish once again. after all the walls become smooth, check again whether there is missing tape forgotten to cut. After all the cracks have been repaired and then decorate it with glass fiber mesh around cracks, the wall will be like new again.
- Q:For fiberglass mesh in plastering inner wall, is it paved in the bottom of mortar layer or outside?
- Since it is to prevent plastering form cracking due to different stretch of wall materials, it shoulde be paved in the bottom of mortar layer.
- Q:What is the base material of fiberglass mesh?
- Of course, its base material is glass fiber. You said it was rough, probably the reason wass that in the process of producing glass fiber, immature technology caused broken filament, and after treatment, the adhesive sticker, alkali-resistant glue or weather-proof glue was unevenly attached on the surface. So it looks rough. This is just the unqualified product in production process, and there isn't any counterfeit product. These product are not beautiful and their strength will be lower than that of qualified products. (The intensity of different mesh will have different degrees of decline: generally, the largest mesh opening is, the greater will the strength decline; conversely, the smaller mesh opening is, the smaller will the strength decline).
- Q:How to paste glass fiber gridding cloth on the walls?
- It is recommended to use white glue mixing with 801 glue, or batch embed glass fiber gridding cloth with some talcum powder. The price for the latter is 5 yuan/㎡.
- Q:Should gridding cloth be added when painting the inside corner of infilled wall and concrete column or shear wall?
- It should be added, or crack may appear.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range