Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
1.External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5.Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Production Line of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth 75g 5*5mm
- Q:Mesh and fiberglass mesh, are they the same?
- They are basically the same, but they just have different names. You can use only one-layer mesh.
- Q:Can glass fiber gridding cloth waste be recycled? If can, then what is is?
- The acrylic in grid cloth can produce pungent smell and cause serious soil pollution after high temperature, which proves the environmental protection of glass fiber. It may cause serious air and soil pollution and contain harmful substance to respiratory system. And the core material of grid ding cloth is flame retardant and cannot be burnt.
- Q:Who knows the different functions of the steel wire mesh?
- The alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh is very soft and it can disperse the stress of the deformation( the deformation out of the temperature) so that it can not share the tensile force of the plaster adhesive layer. When the basic weight of the fiberglass mesh increases, the greater of the tensile strength of the brick, the less obvious of the amplification. When the mesh size of the fiberglass increases, the binding strength of the brick is presenting the appearance of the first increase and the later decrease. Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh reinforced the role of the grass-roots strength of small, can not effectively disperse decorative tile floor, loading or load a direct effect on the grassroots level in lower strength insulation layer. The alkali-resistant grid layout is to enhance the tensile strength in parallel direction. It has no any improvement of the strength in the vertical direction. The damaged parts after drawing is mainly concentrated on the surface of the glass fiber Mesh. Either the single-layer glass fiber Mesh or the double-layer Mesh is choosed, the veneer of the facing brick is not recommended to use.
- Q:What is the function of exterior walls insulation alkali-resistant mesh?
- Because fiberglass mesh can serve to improve the mechanical strength of the insulation system, crack resistance and enhancement in the insulation layer, and the alkalinity of plastering mortar have a corrosive effect to the glass fiber mesh, the use of alkali-resistant resin-coated mesh can have a better strength retention rate in the plastering mortar, so that the insulation plastering mortar has good durability and long-term crack resistance.
- Q:Is glass fiber gridding cloth belong to metal gridding cloth?
- Glass fiber gridding cloth
- Q:How to calculate the project amount of external wall mesh? ? (Both sides of joints of masnory and reinforced concretecomponent are 200mm wide. Generall, the lapping width of alkali resistant fiberglass mesh with base body is not less than 100mm.
- For a indoor side , multiply both sides (the sum of top edge length) by 20cm. For the outdoor side, multiply the two sides (the sum of upper and lower eages) by 20cm.
- Q:In the decoration, is it to paste the double mesh on the painting wall surface?
- It is usually a single layer, but it often depends on the specific situation of the structure of the wall.
- Q:How long is a roll of mesh specially for external wall thermal insulation?
- The cotton mesh is 50 meters.
- Q:The thermal insulation hardware cloth and the Mesh, which is better?
- The thermal insulation Mesh of the wall is good. The function of the mesh and steel (iron) screen role is to prevent cracking outside the insulation board. The common Mesh is convenient to build and with a light weight and cheap prece. It does not need to be nailed but directly use the glue. The construction speed of it is fast and sometimes the bonding is not very good so that they break away from totally.
- Q:Waht should be noticed when laying fiber mesh plaster in inner wall? Is it not allowed to lap while laying mesh? Where it is 10cm in doorframe should be paved.
- With the rapid spread of exterior wall insulation technology, there is also something unsatisfied. Currently widely used polyphenyl board thin plaster exterior insulation system has the following disadvantages: 1. Some cracks in the outer surface of the plaster paste polystyrene board exterior insulation work was completed in a relatively short time, the external walls of thin plaster on the table cracks, especially horizontal, vertical seams in polystyrene board, often produce long horizontal cracks and longitudinal cracks. With analysis, the reason of cracking is that the mucilage on plastering layer is too thick and it is not so soft but has large shrinkage; and the other reason is the shrinkage of polyphenyl board. Some construction units has little knowledge about the performance and use requirements of polyphenyl board. These surface cracks affect the appearance of buildings, but also seriously damage the surface layer of protection, affect use function and shorten its service life. 2. Fiberglass mesh is used improperly. In pasting polystyrene board in outer thermal insulation system, fiberglass mesh is to enhance. Its quality and the quality of construction directly affect the durability of the whole system. However, some projects make fiberglass mesh close to the polystyrene board paste, or expose it out of plastering layer mucilage, which are bad for the enhancement of mesh, and causes that the impact strength is not enough and it is easy to have cracks. 3. Node and special parts are handled improperly. There are many parts easy to be problematic, such as windowsill, balcony, awning, cornice, gutter spout funnels, parapet wall, etc. Because these parts are not easy to construct and each has its own method, there are also many bad reflection.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range