fications of Fiberglass Mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Mesh size: 5*5mm
Mesh density: 60g/m2.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production line of Fiberglass Mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:What are the differences between rubber modified asphalt polyester felt, fiberglass mesh waterproof roll and high polymer modified asphalt waterproof coiled material?
- Rubber modified asphalt polyester felt is a waterproof roll with low quality, replacing high polymer with gelatine powder. Fiberglass mesh reinforced waterproof roll is via the texture of the roll to distinguish the waterproof quality. General polyester tire is better than fiberglass tire in quality. The quality of bitumen-based waterproof roll is composed of tqo parts, and the components depend on high polymer. Genarel rubber-like high polymer is better than gelatine powder high polymer in quality and inner climate. The second is the quality of tires. Polyester tire is better than fiberglass tire in quality. Fiverglass tire is better than composite tire in quality.
- Q:How to use resin and good glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Resin has better liquidity, so the dipping time is longer; if possible, the gridding cloth should not be dense. Using coupling agent before dipping may have a better boding effect.
- Q:Glass fiber gridding cloth is easy to be broken after being glued.
- The glue matters or the baking process matters.
- Q:If external insulation material is insulation putty, is it necessary to wrap external corners of mesh?
- Before being paving, mesh shoule be scraped a leveling blamket with cracking resistant mortar on insulation layer. Then paste mesh, slightly press it with trowel, and scrape another cracking resistant mortar to make sure that mesh is outside of the cracking resistant mortar so that it is crack-resistant.
- Q:What glue can be used to test fiberglass mesh finished product, the gold pot? And whst is the matching of glue?
- Imitated gold pot mesh is never as good as gold pot mesh in quality. 1. This is one aspect/part of imitated gold pot mesh. The product is highly praised as good quality by mass people. The appearance of imitated gold pot is the same as that of gold pot mesh. 3. The weft is olla yarn, so it is called imitated gold pot. Our factory chiefly produces special mesh for external wall insulation, 60cm mesh and so on. Firstly, in terms of the texture, the warp of imitaed gold pot is gold pot yarn. People engaged in external wall imsulation have good knowledge of imitated gold pot mesh ang the rpoduct. Extruded sheet needs mesh, but there is few people who quite know about it. 2. Then, this is a reason that it is called imitated gold pot. Fiberglass mesh and alkali resistant mesh. Here I will give you an explanation that how imitated gold pot mesh is defined.
- Q:Fiberglass mesh reinforced waterproof roll is via the texture of the tire to distinguish the waterproof quality. General polyester tire is better than fiberglass tire in quality.
- PE polyethylene film, varieties The coiled material uses two sub tread mark number: glass fiber felt or polyester felt. The nominal weight of coiled material... What kind of SBS shoule be taken?
- Q:What's the use of glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Glass fiber gridding cloth With glass fiber woven fabric as base material, glass fiber gridding cloth is coated with highly resistant emulsion and featured by good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile resistance in the bidirection of warp and weft. It is widely used for thermal insulation, water proofing and crack resistance of internal and external building walls. The glass fiber gridding cloth mainly adopts alkali glass fiber yarn (with silicate, stability as main components) and made by high-temperature heat setting such as anti alkali liquid and strengthening agent of the special organization structure - lace stitch. Main characteristics: 1. chemical stability, resistance to alkali, acid, water, cement erosion resistance and chemical corrosion , strong styrene resin bonding and easy to dissolve in, etc. 2. high strength, high modulus, light weight. 3. dimension stability, stiffness, smoothness, and easy to contraction deformation, good positioning. 4. good shock resistance (high intensity, strong tenacity of gridding cloth)
- Q:Why does the first layer or double layers of alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth for external wall insulation should be thickened?
- Because the first layer is exposed to the human activities and thus the insulation system may be damaged, therefore, the first layer or double layers of alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth for external wall insulation are often thickened for enhancing shock resistance of external insulation system. And two layer of more are not exposed to human, so single layered gridding cloth is ok.
- Q:Is it first posted mesh or putty?
- In fact, concrete walls can directly whitewashing, it is not easy to crack because of the integrity of the wall, it can do not stick mesh. This shinkage is only occured in the filling wall through plastering, and now there flexible putty to do whitewash, and then stick mesh (mesh can fitst also be sticked), thus the crack will be reduced.
- Q:What is a barbed wire glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Barbed wire is a kind of protective products and mainly used for orchard, fish, protection. Glass fiber gridding cloth is different from it and generally used for thermal insulation wall.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range