fications of Fiberglass Mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Mesh size: 5*5mm
Mesh density: 60g/m2.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production line of Fiberglass Mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:What is a barbed wire glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Barbed wire is a kind of protective products and mainly used for orchard, fish, protection. Glass fiber gridding cloth is different from it and generally used for thermal insulation wall.
- Q:Does the new house wall need to paste mesh?
- the new house need not to paste mesh
- Q:The using age limit of alkali-resistant mesh
- Poor mesh two months, it is mainly glass fiber yarn made by the recycled glass clay pot. The alkali mesh coated with emulsion can be used for 25 years. Alkali resistance for 50 years
- Q:Who knows the different functions of the steel wire mesh?
- The alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh is very soft and it can disperse the stress of the deformation( the deformation out of the temperature) so that it can not share the tensile force of the plaster adhesive layer. When the basic weight of the fiberglass mesh increases, the greater of the tensile strength of the brick, the less obvious of the amplification. When the mesh size of the fiberglass increases, the binding strength of the brick is presenting the appearance of the first increase and the later decrease. Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh reinforced the role of the grass-roots strength of small, can not effectively disperse decorative tile floor, loading or load a direct effect on the grassroots level in lower strength insulation layer. The alkali-resistant grid layout is to enhance the tensile strength in parallel direction. It has no any improvement of the strength in the vertical direction. The damaged parts after drawing is mainly concentrated on the surface of the glass fiber Mesh. Either the single-layer glass fiber Mesh or the double-layer Mesh is choosed, the veneer of the facing brick is not recommended to use.
- Q:Is it first posted mesh or putty?
- It is first pasted mesh, pasting the whole wall is the best, but the mesh is usually used for cracking at the joint, the whole crack resistance of dacron cloth is better. If it is a new house, decoration has better to do patch treatment; if it is second decoration, the walls are relatively intact, it is not necessary to paste.
- Q:Does wall treatment need mesh?
- Mesh is used to prevent walls from cracking. Of course, using it is better than no use.with a better than not.
- Q:In what circumstances do you need to paste the mesh, if not, it is okay?
- So we must follow the specific steps
- Q:Mesh and fiberglass cloth, which is better?
- For building materials, mesh is better; for insulation base cloth, fiberglass cloth is better. And their consts are different, so it depends on your purpose.
- Q:Fiberglass mesh is poor in sizing and softness. The generally used glue is acrylic acid emulsion. For better sizing, what auxiliary material should be added? Soft
- Acrylic emulsion is inappropriate, so you can choose a right emulsion.
- Q:Does anybody know whether carbon fiber grid is the same as carbon fiber mesh?
- The real electric heating carbon fiber is a kind of carbon fiber and a carbon fiber tow. Once powered on, carbon fiber tow can emit infrared light and heat. And it is heating evenly, suitable to be used under wooden floor. .
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range