fications of Fiberglass Mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Mesh size: 5*5mm
Mesh density: 60g/m2.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production line of Fiberglass Mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:What do you smear before making the Mesh?
- It is with the function of solidification and not easy to drag the layer or becoming hollowed.
- Q:To prevent painting wall from cracking, is fiber glass cloth or mesh better?
- Glass fiber cloth is better in effect.
- Q:What is the packet processing method of external wall thermal insulation mesh?
- The width of flanging mesh should be determined by the thickness of insulation board at the site, the width of pasting on the wall is greater than 65mm, width of flanging on the board is about 100mm or so, throwing part should be kept clean.
- Q:If external insulation material is insulation putty, is it necessary to wrap external corners of mesh?
- Before being paving, mesh shoule be scraped a leveling blamket with cracking resistant mortar on insulation layer. Then paste mesh, slightly press it with trowel, and scrape another cracking resistant mortar to make sure that mesh is outside of the cracking resistant mortar so that it is crack-resistant.
- Q:What's the use of gridding cloth pasted on the wall?
- With middle-alkali or alkali-free glass fiber gridding cloth as base material, alkali resistant wall glass fiber gridding cloth is made by coating modified acrylate copolymer adhesive solution. It is featured by lightweight, high strength, resistance to temperature, alkali, water, corrosion and crazing and size stability. It can effectively avoid the tension contraction of plaster layer surface and cracks caused by external force. Light gridding cloth is often used for wall renovation and interior wall insulation.
- Q:Specifications of alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth
- Refer to the requirements of JG149JG158
- Q:When plastering walls, can alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh be replaced by galvanized steel mesh?
- Before puttying in the stage of decoration, alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh is used to prevent the surface putty from cracking. The price is too large. When the plasterign thickness is equal to or more than 35mm, galvanized steel mesh is needed. It wastes too much and it's not easy to operate. Galvanized steel mesh is generally used in the stage of cement mortar whitewashing wall.
- Q:Fiberglass mesh warp and weft, which one is more resistant to fracture?
- After alkaline polymer, this is not entirely the key to judging the quality of products. For the majority of consumers, quality is the most important. In order to better play the efficacy of products, it is made from middle-alkaline or non-alkialine glass fiber.
- Q:Who has a clear understanding of the specifications of the thermal insulation Mesh?
- The Specifications of the thermal insulation Mesh of the interial wall: The size of the mesh: 5mm * 5mm, 4mm * 4mm gram weight: 80g --- 165g / m Width: 1000mm ---- 2000mm Length: 50m300m 2. The specifications of the external wall thermal insulation Mesh: The size of the mesh: 5mm * 5mm, 4mm * 4mm gram weight: 80g --- 165g / m Width: 1000mm ---- 2000mm Length: The external wall thermal insulation Mesh (the glass fiber mesh) is with the raw material of alkali-free glass fiber, and with the glass fiber Mesh as base material, becoming a new alkali product by the coatingacrylic acid method. The product has the characteristics of stable structure, high strength, good acid and alkali resistance, anti-corrosion, and anti-cracking ability. It has a best effect of enhancement and easy for construction.
- Q:Is it first posted mesh or putty?
- It is first pasted mesh, pasting the whole wall is the best, but the mesh is usually used for cracking at the joint, the whole crack resistance of dacron cloth is better. If it is a new house, decoration has better to do patch treatment; if it is second decoration, the walls are relatively intact, it is not necessary to paste.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range