fications of Fiberglass Mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Mesh size: 5*5mm
Mesh density: 60g/m2.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production line of Fiberglass Mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:The introduction to alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth
- Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh alkali or alkali glass fiber woven fabric is based by alkali-resistant coating, the product is excellent in strength, adhesion, docile nature, positioning, which is widely used in enhanced wall and thermal insulation and waterproof of external wall.
- Q:What purposes do dry-type transformers epoxy resin mesh have ?
- 1, the product adopts high quality, wax-free, E-glass and electric fiber yarn as the substrate, knitted into a variety of mesh cloth, and is made through heat drying dehydration, and then impregnated with epoxy resin mixture unique formula, dispensing glue under moderate temperature, and heat drying curing. 2, according to the property of the impregnated resin, the products can be divided into solvent and solvent-free mesh mesh. The main differences between the two mesh are as follows: 2.1, impregnated resin is different: Solvent Mesh contains acetone, solvent-free mesh is pure resin. 2.2, different procedures of impregnation: Solvent mesh is impregnated at normal temperature air, and it is opaque; while solvent-free mesh is impregnated under the medium-temperature vacuum pressure, and the mesh is transparent. 2.3, containing different amounts of plastic: The proportion of resin contained in solvent-free mesh is much larger than a solvent mesh, about twice of the solvent mesh. 2.4 application is different: Solvent-free mesh is suitable as an insulating layer between the coils with no partial discharge at very high field intensity the use of solvent-free mesh can reduce the thickness of the interlayer insulation.
- Q:What is the packet processing method of external wall thermal insulation mesh?
- 1. Before pasting polystyrene board, insulation layer on the cut-off portion should do a flanging mesh, the flanging parts spread on 70mm wide and 2mm thick polymer mortar, and quickly press an edge of 70mm mesh into polymer binding mortal with steel until gushy polymer binding mortal covers the mesh without leakage. 2. The remaining part is of packed for standby application, the length of throwing parts bypassing the end plate of the exposed surface is not less than 100mm, the pasted mesh should take flip or cover and product protection measures.
- Q:Double layered alkali-resisting glass fiber gridding cloth
- It is mainly used for alkali resistance, crack resistance and thermal insulation.
- Q:The hardware cloth and the Mesh, which is better for the the thermal insulation ?
- The Mesh is not suitable for the thermal insulation of the external wall. The Mesh and metal net are used in the different medium wall(the concrete structure, the red brick, the joint of the masonry bricks) to prevent cracking in steel mesh insulation mortar to do with the grass roots contact, to prevent the shedding of the mortar because it's too thick. The general mesh is convenient to the construction. And the weight is light, and the price is cheap. There is no need to drive nail and it can be pasted directly with the glue. The pasting speed is fast but sometimes cannot be binding well and separate from the hardware cloth easily. It is with a high price but has a little difficulties in construction. And the waterproof mortar will have water leakage. It is easy to be corroded, and the polluted wall often uses the mesh.
- Q:When plastering walls, can alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh be replaced by galvanized steel mesh?
- Before puttying in the stage of decoration, alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh is used to prevent the surface putty from cracking. The price is too large. When the plasterign thickness is equal to or more than 35mm, galvanized steel mesh is needed. It wastes too much and it's not easy to operate. Galvanized steel mesh is generally used in the stage of cement mortar whitewashing wall.
- Q:Why does the construction sector have no supervision on the use of fiberglass mesh?
- External thermal insulation needs a large amount of fiberglass mesh.
- Q:Interior mesh is same to the exterior?
- The price is not same. Interior wall is generally 0.58 yuan per meter; aperture is 0.6; external wall is 120 g; 0.77 yuan per meter; 130 grams 0.82 yuan; 140 g 0.87; 160 grams 1.12 yuan per meter; external walls thermal insulation mesh seems to be used 120 grams. Interior wall thermal insulation mesh generally uses 80-100 grams.
- Q:What is the function of epoxy resin mesh
- it is mainly used for the casting transformer and electric reactor, soaking in the epoxy resin, and the mesh of H level epoxy glass is using the alkali-free glass fiber with high insulation grade, no partly emission and no bubble in the interior. The product is impregnated throughly in the epoxy resin, solidified and sizinged by drying, and the terylene interweaving to the square opening gridding and the gray cloth is dehydrated by high temperature.
- Q:The application of the alkali-resisting glass fiber gridding cloth
- With alkali or alkali free glass fiber yarn as raw material and woven glass fiber gridding cloth as the base material, exterior wall thermal insulation gridding cloth (glass fiber grid cloth) is a new type of alkali product made by coating acrylic copolymer liquid and drying. It is featured by stable structure, high intensity, good alkali resistance, anti-corrosion, crack resistance, best enhancing effect, easy construction and operation. It is a kind of new building materials for thermal insulation of external walls and mainly used for internal and external surface reinforcement and crack resistance in cement, gypsum, walls, buildings and other structures.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range