fications of Fiberglass Mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Mesh size: 5*5mm
Mesh density: 60g/m2.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production line of Fiberglass Mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:The using age limit of alkali-resistant mesh
- Poor mesh two months, it is mainly glass fiber yarn made by the recycled glass clay pot. The alkali mesh coated with emulsion can be used for 25 years. Alkali resistance for 50 years
- Q:How to increase the tensile strength of fiberglass mesh?
- You should buy quality fiberglass mesh.
- Q:what's the thermal insulation effect of the self-adhesion thermal insulation reflection of light aluminium foil glass fiber fabric mesh.
- However, aluminum foil and heat insulation cloth fabric is good in general, the aluminum foil is mainly to solve the radiant heat, with the use of the cotton to reach the best effect.
- Q:What is fiberglass?!
- Raw materials and their applications, glass fiber than organic fibers, high temperature resistance, non burning, corrosion resistance, heat insulation, sound insulation (especially glass cotton), high tensile strength, good electrical insulation (such as alkali glass fiber).
- Q:Can wall bricks be pasted on the indoor glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Yes. Glass fiber gridding cloth is used for roofing waterproofing and wall or board reinforcement such as gypsum and mosaics.
- Q:For the mesh of cleaning wall, is nylon fabric or fiberglass mesh better?
- Fiberglass mesh is absolutely better. Owing to its no-ductility, the cleaned wall is not easy to crack.
- Q:What is the purposes of epoxy resin mesh?
- Epoxy resin is woven into cloth with square holes by E-glass fiber yarn and polyester yarn, and then dehydration at high temperature, impregnated with epoxy resin adhesive by drying and sizing. The product is thorough epoxy resin impregnation, the internal has no bubbles, no partial discharge and high insulation grade, it can be achieved grade H, which is mainly used for casting-type transformers and reactors.
- Q:How much money do I need to run a small mesh loom factory ?
- A 2-meter-wide standard loom costs about ¥12,000 each. 2 or 3 looms would be enough. You also need a drying oven, about ¥10,005, a warping machine,about ¥3,000, beating crusher costs ¥2,000. Then you can start on.
- Q:Fiberglass mesh reinforced waterproof roll is via the texture of the roll to distinguish the waterproof quality.
- Use thermally modified bitumen as impregnated material. Modified asphalt polyester felt and fiberglass mesh reinforced waterproof roll use composite tire of excellent performance as carcass, and they are sprayed by fine sand, mineral aggregates and PE film on the surface.
- Q:What is the advantage of fiberglass mesh in construction?
- Maybe its probablity of surface shedding is smaller than metal mesh, and it is non-conducting and tough, thus avoiding hidden danger.
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range