fications of Fiberglass Mesh
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. It is an ideal engineering material in construction.
Mesh size: 5*5mm
Mesh density: 60g/m2.
Usage/Applications of Fiberglass Mesh
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Packaging & Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh
Packaging: Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or to be packed in plastic bag. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons.
Delivery: About 20 days after confirming the order.
Production line of Fiberglass Mesh
1. Have CE, ISO9001 certificates.
2. One of the biggest producers in China.
3. Good quality and best service.
- Q:what's the thermal insulation effect of the self-adhesion thermal insulation reflection of light aluminium foil glass fiber fabric mesh.
- However, aluminum foil and heat insulation cloth fabric is good in general, the aluminum foil is mainly to solve the radiant heat, with the use of the cotton to reach the best effect.
- Q:Which is better to stick the cloth, the mesh or dacron cloth
- Which is better to stick the cloth, the mesh or dacron cloth
- Q:What steps should be taken to make wall fiberglass mesh?
- Firstly : We must maintain a neatness of wall, as well as dryness before construction, if wet, then, we must wait for the walls to dry thoroughly before construction. Second: Stick adhesive tape on fissure of walls, and press them tightly after sticking up. Pay attention while sticking that don't overexert. Third: Make sure again whether cracks have been covered by the tape, if no, then bring it down and restick it. This part is very important, then cut off extra tape , after cutting, buy some mortar of high quality. Leave the mortar dry itself, and then polish it, so as to make the wall become smooth, if not smooth, which demonstrate that it is filled not enough, then refill, polish once again. after all the walls become smooth, check again whether there is missing tape forgotten to cut. After all the cracks have been repaired and then decorate it with glass fiber mesh around cracks, the wall will be like new again.
- Q:How long is a roll of mesh specially for external wall thermal insulation?
- It is 100 meters.
- Q:Should the wall that has been covered by the wallpaper be pasted with Mesh?
- The price is not high, so you can paste if you like. It can make it more easy if you want to change latex in future.
- Q:Does it have to use the whitewashing mesh when do decoration?
- Wall mesh is also known as glass fiber wall mesh, which is made from C-fiberglass yarn and E-fiberglass yarn on the basis of glass fiber mesh, and is a new type of alkali resistant product by coating acrylic acid copolymer and drying. The product is characterized by structural stability, high strength, good alkali resistance, anticorrosion and cracking, reinforcement is the best, and the construction is simple and easy to operate. The featurees 1, good chemical stability. Alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, waterproof, erosion-resistant of cement, and other chemical corrosion resistance; and strong cohesiveness of resin and freely soluble in styrene. 2, high strength, high modulus and light weight. 3, good dimensional stability, stiffness, smooth, not easy to shrinkage strain and good positioning. 4, good shock resistance. (Due to the high mesh strength and good toughness) 5, anti-mildew and insect prevention. 6, fireproofing, thermal insulation, sound insulation and insulation.
- Q:The advantages of alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth
- Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh is softer, so it just disperse the deformation stress (deformation stress beyond deformation temperature ), but unable to share the tension of adhesive layers. When the basis weight of fiberglass mesh increases, the greater the tensile bond strength of brick, but the increase is not obvious.
- Q:Is glass fiber gridding cloth belong to metal gridding cloth?
- Introduction to glass fiber gridding cloth With glass fiber woven fabric as base material, gridding cloth is dipped in and coated with highly resistant polymer emulsion, thus featured by good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile resistance in the bidirection of warp and weft. It is widely used for thermal insulation, water proofing and crack resistance of internal and external walls of buildings. Glass fiber gridding cloth Alkali resistant glass fiber gridding cloth mainly uses alkali glass fiber.
- Q:What's the harm of glass fiber gridding cloth?
- Too itching. Some may cause skin allergy.
- Q:How to combine fiberglass mesh and interior wall?
- Cracking resistant mortar is used for external walls while new thermal insulaion coatings is used for interior walls
The products are widely used for wall insulation, wall and cement reinforcing, surface decorating, mosaic back mounting, crack repairing and etc in construction industry. Our main products include Fiberglass Mesh Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass mesh Fiberglass Reinforced Mesh EIFS Reinforced Mesh Glass Fiber drywall Tape, Our products be sold to Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Turkey, USA… relying on our great varieties of the managing/technical/production forces, advanced equipment lineup.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range