Detailed Product Description
High Quality Quick Lime in various sizes
Please contact for best price
Product name: QUICKLIME
CaO : 90% Min
Fe2O3 : 0.4% Max
Al2O3 : 0.04% Max
MgO : 0.5% Max
Reside CaCO3 : 2%Max
Size : 1cm- 7cm
Whiteness : 92% Min
Brightness : 90% Min
pH : 12.4
Slaking Point : 2-5 Minutes
Others like as packing, loading: please contact
We can do Quick Lime in various size and can be used for different industries:
- Environment treatment...
- Others ...
- Q:EASY LIME RECIPIES!!!!?
- I just had a bad headache ... and remembered the lime / lemon remedy . To my surprise it worked and the lemon was old . Wow !
- Q:Why is lime not an element?
- real key lime pie is not made with cream cheese it's made with condensed milk
- Q:Bonless skinless chicken but with lime and other things that could be found in an AVERAGE kitchen would help!?
- If all you're looking for is a cute color I strongly recommend you don't get a computer... just get a real lime. The difference is usability (the lime is easier to use) and about $2500. If you want a computer to use, then maybe thinking about price and power is a little more important than color. Customizing laptop colors is easier with PC companies but should probably be considered after you figure out what you want to do with it.
- Q:Raspberry lime rickey?
- Key okorder.com
- Q:Lime Wire help please!?
- There okorder.com
- Q:effects of liming on nitrogen?
- ?? Limes? A little more information would be helpful.
- Q:does lime used for lawns have a odor?
- Q:Lime jello.....................?
- Lime trees, also called linden trees, are extremely popular throughout Europe and are planted along many streets and roadways. These can be large trees and are not to be confused with the citrus lime. The genus is Tilia. If you've been to Europe, you've seen many. For instance, Unter den Linden (Beneath the limes) is a major boulevard in Berlin. Your reference sounds like a boulevard was named in MA's honor and lined with these limes.
- Q:pH in Lime, what can you tell me about it? i try to goggle it, but i cannot find the answer that i want.?
- Ah, there is a method to this, takes a few tries, but once you get it, it's surefire. Hold the bottle at the very bottom, firmly. Now, you're going to sort of half shake/half fling the bottle whilst still holding on. Bring the bottle back and bring if forward quickly and hard,giving your wrist a flick as you're following through...when you extend your arm completely, the lime usually will shoot right out of the mouth of the bottle. It may take a couple of times to master it, but it works.
- Q:Are lemons more expensive than limes?
- The brown spots come with age. Usually it will be fine to eat if it only has a few spots on it. I've cut open many a blemished lime with no ill effects. Usually though, if you leave it too long it will harden on the outside and then of course it's no good. If you're worried, see if you can cut it open and squeeze juice out. Taste a little and if it tastes ok, use it.
The average annual powder out put is 300,000 MT made from the most modern Hosokawa Alpine German equipment & technology processing line applying quality management system in conformity with ISO 9001-2000, which enables to manufacture high & constant quality product.
We always see 'quality is prime and customer is the first' as our arketing policy. Contracts are honored with first class products and thoughtful service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Southeast Asia
40.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Hai Phong Port
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range