Detailed Product Description
Viet Nam Mineral Powder JSC
High quality ground calcium carbonate (CaCO3)
Fine Ground Calcium carbonate from Viet Nam origin
GRADE: VM 3
- APPLICATION: Additives for Paper filler/coating, Plastic (Compound/Master Batch), Paint, Rubber, Cosmetics…
Physical & Chemical
- CaCO3 Content
98 % Min
- Fe2O3 Content
8 ÷ 9
96 % ±2%
- MgO Content
- SiO2. Content
D50=2,7 ± 0,3 µm D97 = 17 ± 3 µm
PLEASE CONTACT FOR BEST PRICE !
- Q:I drink my Corona w/o Lime?
- Squeeze okorder.com
- Q:What are quicklime, slaked lime, and slaked lime?
- Calcium oxide is lime, and reacts with water into calcium hydroxide, that is, slaked lime. Slaked lime is slaked lime
- Q:Lime green and purple bedroom? Do these colors go?
- Depends on what color your hair currently is. A light brown or dark blonde can do this and you will get some highlights. It takes a couple of times, though. If your hair is dark, putting lemon juice in it will most likely result in some reddish highlights.
- Q:what happened to coke lime?
- you okorder.com
- Q:What's the difference between lime and quicklime?
- Lime with quick lime and hydrated lime respectively. The main components of the lime is calcium oxide (CaO), to let the white solid fire. (CaO) with high content of limestone in lime kiln ventilation in more than 900 DEG C to the calcination. There is water, can be used as a desiccant
- Q:What are some good things to know when planting a lime tree?
- I live in St. Vincent. I strongly recommend Digicel. It is like the Verizon Wireless to ATT. Lime tends to run up your phone bill faster, and sometimes it loses signal. Take it from someone living in the Caribbean. Do not use Lime for internet either. We have lots of problems with it. Always disconnecting us from the internet. I have about 4 phones with Digicel. Please choose wisely.
- Q:Did CocaCola Stop Making Coke With Lime? If so... Why?
- Lime is used to reduce the pH in acidic soils
- Q:Preemergent-Can it be put down with lime and fertilizer?
- bar lime, or bar lime mix is a unsweetened lime juice usually in a powdered mix on concentrate you can use lime juice straight, or use the commercial mixes and add water some bar tenders will use a sweetened lime juice instead, which is basically lime juice and simple syrup.
- Q:What happens if you swallow a lime seed?
- KEY LIME PIE 2 (14 oz.) cans sweetened condensed milk 2 egg yolks, beaten 3/4 c. Key Lime juice 1/2 c. whipping cream 1 (9 inch) pre-baked pie shell or graham cracker shell Combine condensed milk and beaten egg yolks; gradually add Key Lime juice. Fill pie shell with the mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Do not allow to brown. Chill for at least 2 hours. Whip the cream and garnish the chilled pie with a rosette of whipped cream before serving. Serves 8. enjoy, mar
- Q:The hydration and hardening process of lime is briefly described
- This is an exothermic chemical reaction called digestion, not hardening. Calcium hydroxide reacts with carbon dioxide in the air. Calcium carbonate is produced, and calcium carbonate is hard.
The average annual powder out put is 300,000 MT made from the most modern Hosokawa Alpine German equipment & technology processing line applying quality management system in conformity with ISO 9001-2000, which enables to manufacture high & constant quality product.
We always see 'quality is prime and customer is the first' as our arketing policy. Contracts are honored with first class products and thoughtful service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Southeast Asia
40.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Hai Phong Port
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range