Detailed Product Description
High Quality Quick Lime in various sizes best for paper
Please contact for best price
Product name: QUICKLIME
CaO : 90% Min
Fe2O3 : 0.4% Max
Al2O3 : 0.04% Max
MgO : 0.5% Max
Reside CaCO3 : 2%Max
Size : 1cm- 7cm
Whiteness : 92% Min
Brightness : 90% Min
pH : 12.4
Slaking Point : 2-5 Minutes
Others like as packing, loading: please contact
We can do Quick Lime in various size and can be used for different industries:
- Environment treatment...
- Others ...
- Q:What is the definition of lime?
- Vinegar is very useful for bringing a 'sour' or 'tart' flavour to dishes. There are no real precautions, other than to use a little at a time because if you put too much in at once, it will pretty much ruin the recipe. Lime has a similar function, but a more 'citrusy' flavour; it goes great with Mexican-style dishes. No real precautions other than, try not to squirt it in your eyes - it's not a pleasant sensation. :)
- Q:HCl dissolves lime mortar? how??
- Congratulations u r a half eel
- Q:Does anyone know any dessert recipes that call for lime juice?
- lime is great for your skin. you can actually cut a slice from the lime and genlty rub it all over your face AFTER cleansing (clearasils not good, but if its working for you; ok) it acts as a toner/astringent. you should only do this at night or if you don't plan on being out in the sun. citrus and sun do not mix (burn easily and can lead to permanent marks on your face) if you already have the lime juice, buy cotton pads (or the circular puff balls) and just use circular motions and you massage it into your skin. and don't worry, your skin will absorb it, not the tissue.
- Q:how long before I see results from using lime?
- The okorder.com
- Q:Baked goods with limes?
- Yeah, I'd say they look great together. I just thought of a great outfit with these colors. Dark wash jeans, lime green tank, purple cardigan, black heels. :)
- Q:Poll: Lemon Or Lime?
- They use lime to remove the husk on the corn kernel, they are soaked in it and then rinsed and ground in to masa flour or in tortilla places into a mash and made into tortilla, for flour it is heat dried and sifted. I am a former chef and have use many different Masa flours and the lime or lye is not added but the first step in making the corn ready for grinding.
- Q:My landlord spread hydrated lime on the lawn. Should I be very worried for my dog?
- Lime-away works great but is pretty strong. Plain vinegar is a reall good lime remover and is much more gentle on things.
- Q:Key Lime Cake?
- Key Lime Pie Martini Ingredients: 1 part vanilla vodka, Stoli preferred 1 part licor 43 1 part milk 1 part lime juice Directions: Shake. Serve in: Martini glass
- Q:Vodka Lime?
- You need to make your self a piece of toast at least, just something in your stomach.. That's not really cooking ! If it were me I'd take a bc powder and a coke with the toast. That's my no hangover cure.. :)
- Q:Politically speaking: Lemons or Limes?
- They are talking about the actual fruit. Remember, Amy goes to buy limes at the market then takes them to school. Then she hides them in her desk for recess and the teacher finds out. Her limes are tossed out into the snow and Amy's hand is beaten with a ruler. Likely the limes were a distraction: many a teacher has tried to keep a classroom's attention while students are obsessed with their new thing like Pokemon card trading. The teacher was basically embarrassing Amy, teaching the girls a lesson, and trying to keep order in school. (The teacher had likely already banned limes.) The girls were bringing limes to share with each other. Amy was getting limes from girls, but she wasn't giving any back to the group. Her sister, Meg, understood the inner workings of girl society. She knew if Amy didn't take limes to school soon, she'd be an outcast. So, she allowed Amy to use the money from selling rags to buy limes for her friends. The thing is, only the wealthier girls could afford the luxury of limes -- remember, this is the Civil War period, and many people were going through hard financial times since the men were away. The women had to come up with money, and that was pretty hard to do in a respectable woman's position. So, if you couldn't bring limes to school, it meant you were poor. The girls then are just as snobby as they are now. If you couldn't afford limes, you were a social outcast.
The average annual powder out put is 300,000 MT made from the most modern Hosokawa Alpine German equipment & technology processing line applying quality management system in conformity with ISO 9001-2000, which enables to manufacture high & constant quality product.
We always see 'quality is prime and customer is the first' as our arketing policy. Contracts are honored with first class products and thoughtful service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Southeast Asia
40.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Hai Phong Port
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range