Detailed Product Description
High quality Ground Calcium Carbonate, Coated Calcium Carbonate, CaCO3, Limestone
Competitive price ...
Advantages of VMPC ‘s CaCO3 product: Materials exploited from Mong Son Pit on Thac Ba lake are the purified marbles, estimated the best in Southeast Asia. Its chemical compositions and physical properties can meet any demands of many industries.
D50 = 2 ± 0,3µm D97 = 10 ± 2 µm
- Content of CaCO3 : ≥ 98 %
- Specific Gravity: 2.65 ÷ 2.72 g/cm3
- Content of Fe2O3 : ≤ 0,02 %
- Density: 1.000 g/cub. cm
- Content of MgO: ≤ 0.04 %
- pH value: 8 ÷ 9
- Content of SiO2: ≤ 0.2 %
- APPLICATION: Additives for Paper filler/coating, Plastic (Compound/Master Batch), Paint, Rubber, Cosmetics…
- Q:Feel lime vomiting hungry asap?
- Q:What can lime juice do for your body?
- I have it in green tea. benefits could be like: Vitamin C Hydrates you body and thus benefits skin Anti-Oxidants May be a bit of weight-loss could be help full for gums I heard this might drain calcium beneficial for some and not for others cleanse Teeth but may be a lot of concentrated juice might make it corrosive I cannot think of any more sure there are more pros and cons
- Q:Do you have lime in ramen noodles?
- The production process of the Hand-Pulled Noodle the most important thing is to add lime in surface water in the only way to ensure the strength of the way, but it's delicious but also have a total amount if the meal may cause stomach stones on no good but can make yourself at home Hand-Pulled Noodle so hygienic economy
- Q:What do limestone and hydrochloric acid produce?
- The main component of limestone is calcium carbonate, which decomposes with hydrochloric acid to produce carbon dioxide and water. Double decomposition condition is produced at least precipitation, gas, weak electrolyte in one, limestone and hydrochloric acid reaction is regarded as a process of preparing acid acid by hydrochloric acid, carbonate replacement, unstable carbonate, decomposed into water and carbon dioxide.
- Q:Key Lime Cheesecake?
- sprite sherbert and pineapple juice!! good luck!
- Q:What can I make with 5 lbs. of limes?
- Well you put the lime in the coconut and if you can taste the flavor, like you do with a Fanta lemon lime smoothie mixture taste blast, and you still taste the dehydrated corn bubbles, that yeah, its a lime soda.
- Q:Why should the interior wall plastering be made of mixed mortar?
- Mixed mortar is generally mixed with lime paste, with water absorption capacity, suitable for the interior wall.
- Q:What are some nice comforters that go with lime green walls that are comfy?
- Ingredients •1 medium lime •1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream •1/2 teaspoons ground cumin •1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar •1/8 teaspoon salt •Dash ground black pepper Directions Grate 1/2 teaspoon peel from lime and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice. Stir together sour cream, lime peel, lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, sugar, 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Q:will limes help lighten my lips also (instead of lemons)?
- No. I work at Chipotle and it comes in a milk gallon bottle. It's a mixture of lemon and lime juice
- Q:is barn lime used for?
- Lime juice is just a little more tart that lemon so it will change the taste slightly but may not even be noticeable. It will not however change the texture or anything else. Happy baking!
The average annual powder out put is 300,000 MT made from the most modern Hosokawa Alpine German equipment & technology processing line applying quality management system in conformity with ISO 9001-2000, which enables to manufacture high & constant quality product.
We always see 'quality is prime and customer is the first' as our arketing policy. Contracts are honored with first class products and thoughtful service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Southeast Asia
40.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Hai Phong Port
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range