Detailed Product Description
High quality Ground Calcium Carbonate, Coated Calcium Carbonate, CaCO3, Limestone
Competitive price ...
Advantages of VMPC ‘s CaCO3 product: Materials exploited from Mong Son Pit on Thac Ba lake are the purified marbles, estimated the best in Southeast Asia. Its chemical compositions and physical properties can meet any demands of many industries.
D50 = 2 ± 0,3µm D97 = 10 ± 2 µm
- Content of CaCO3 : ≥ 98 %
- Specific Gravity: 2.65 ÷ 2.72 g/cm3
- Content of Fe2O3 : ≤ 0,02 %
- Density: 1.000 g/cub. cm
- Content of MgO: ≤ 0.04 %
- pH value: 8 ÷ 9
- Content of SiO2: ≤ 0.2 %
- APPLICATION: Additives for Paper filler/coating, Plastic (Compound/Master Batch), Paint, Rubber, Cosmetics…
- Q:The hydration and hardening process of lime is briefly described
- This is an exothermic chemical reaction called digestion, not hardening. Calcium hydroxide reacts with carbon dioxide in the air. Calcium carbonate is produced, and calcium carbonate is hard.
- Q:Calcium oxide is not a solute for clarifying lime water
- Calcium oxide is not a solute for clarifying lime water. Clarified that the solute in the lime water is calcium hydroxide.
- Q:What are the lime bars in the field of engineering and what are the scientific names?
- Paper bars: bars with white bars or toilet paper, soaked in water before use, smashed, clean; cover paper reinforcement should use machine grinding grinding. Straw and wheat straw should be firm and dry, with no impurities, and their length shall not be greater than 30mm.
- Q:What's the harm of lime to people?
- Lime powder is an alkaline substance, 1: inhalation of the lungs inside the lungs will be stimulated by bubbles, thereby contributing to increased lung secretions, cough, expectoration and other physiological reactions. If inhaled lime powder is too much, it may also deposit in the lungs, affecting the function of the alveoli and ultimately affecting normal breathing function
- Q:We must apply putty paint brush? Is white lime paint OK?
- 1. Remove the dust from the wall.2, if there is peeling off place with a putty knife witha clean.3, the need to repair where putty.4, sandpaper.5, brand latex paint mixed with 10%-15% water.6, paint.
- Q:What is the main function of lime powder mixed in asphalt concrete?
- The asphalt is acidic, and the commonly used stone is acidic, adhesion is poor, such as adhesion of granite only 1~2, while the surface layer should be 4+ or 5, it will be the anti stripping agent or adding lime in the slag with cement.
- Q:The burnt lime is what concept
- Lime digestion is an important link in the construction mixing, concrete construction to effectively control the process of digestion, lime is actually a CaO (MgO) hydration exothermic (H2O) reflect a process, to properly control the amount of water and water velocity, the slaking lime that is not too dry and the "dust", not too wet and "weak bond", the surface seems to be loose, the measured content of not more than 35%, in favor of two lime stone mixture mixing, the actual construction is usually adopted in advance to make digestion, stuffing, cover and sieving to meet the construction needs (advance digestion time is generally 7-10 days).
- Q:Dry density of lime cement mortar
- Mortar: Cement substance with the brick stone building, by a certain percentage of sand and cement materials (cement, lime and clay etc.) and water into, also known as mortar, mortar. Mortar is made of cementitious material (cement, lime, clay, etc.) and fine aggregate (sand) and water. Commonly used cement mortar, mixed mortar (or cement, lime mortar), lime mortar and clay mortar.
- Q:The difference between limestone and shale
- A small particle of rock hardened by clay, which is easily broken and divided into distinct layers.A type of clay rock. In addition to complex composition, clay minerals (such as kaolinite, montmorillonite, beidellite hydromica, etc.), also contains a lot of detrital minerals (such as quartz, feldspar, mica etc.) and authigenic minerals (such as iron, aluminum, manganese oxide and hydroxide etc.). Having a sheet or sheet of bedding. Strike with hard material; easily split into fragments.
- Q:What is calcareous
- Quicklime is white or gray lumps, for easy use, massive lime, often need to be processed into lime powder, slaked lime powder or lime paste. Lime powder is composed of massive pulverized quicklime obtained by fine powder, the main ingredient is CaO; lime powder is lump lime with water curing powder obtained, also called slaked lime, its main component is Ca (OH) 2; lime paste is lump lime with more water (about 3 - 4 times the volume of lime) obtained by curing paste. Also called lime slurry. The main ingredient is Ca (OH) 2.
The average annual powder out put is 300,000 MT made from the most modern Hosokawa Alpine German equipment & technology processing line applying quality management system in conformity with ISO 9001-2000, which enables to manufacture high & constant quality product.
We always see 'quality is prime and customer is the first' as our arketing policy. Contracts are honored with first class products and thoughtful service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Southeast Asia
40.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Hai Phong Port
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range