Quartz heating rod
1.Quartz heating rod :
2.Purity 99.99% min
3.Resistance 1100 degree, 1000 long time work
5.No bubble, no airline
Outer Diameter: 2-40mm
We have produced 10-80mm transparent quartz rods through excellent quartz raw material and special technique.It has characteristics of high purity,good transmition,no airline,few bubbles.
These types of quartz rod are widely used in the quartzware,laser making,fiber-optical,optics ware and semiconductor industry.
Density 20oC g/cm3 2.2
Softening point(oC) 1683
Annealing point(oC) 1215
Defoamation Point (oC) 1120
- Q:What is an optical fiber heat shrinkable tube used for?
- Protect the fiber after welding, and the reinforcement inside makes the contact more solid
- Q:Fiber core and cladding are not roundness, which is used to describe the parameters of optical fiber
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water. Cold noodle powder (crystal powder) the amount of 0.8% of total food freezing and cold noodle ~ 1.0%.
- Q:Is quartz wool insulation material?
- Method: (1) a quartz rod or tube oxyhydrogen flame melt drawing, then the oxyhydrogen blowpipe blowing, made of a diameter of 0.7 ~ 1 m quartz wool; (2) the flame melting quartz with high speed airflow form short fiber and mat; (3) the quartz wires or rods at a constant speed the oxyhydrogen flame or gas flame, high speed after softening into a longwire.
- Q:What can be used after battery recycling?
- Use of waste battery recycling: discarded batteries, the zinc shell is only a small part of the loss, manganese dioxide is only a starting point oxidation, carbon powder, quartz rods and copper is far from being consumed. If it can be recycled and used, it will have very good economic and social benefits.
- Q:The difference between quartz fiber and high silica fiber
- The quartz fiber is a high-purity silicon dioxide material, which is fused and drawn into a quartz rod and then drawn by two heating;
- Q:The working principle of quartz tube heater
- Just like the electric heater, the quartz tube has a smooth surface, a high degree of milky white, a stable internal quality and corrosion resistance, and can be converted into far infrared near infrared
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- There are two kinds of Si3N4 fiber preparation method: one is to chlorosilane and six methyl two silicon nitrogen as the starting material, the first synthesis of hydrogenated stable polysilazane fibers by melt spinning, by melting and burning Si3N4 fibers; two with pyridine and two chloro silane as raw materials, the reaction of white the solid adducts under the protection of inert gas, and then get the whole solution of ammonia cyanide polysilazane in nitrogen, dissolved in organic solvents with hydrocarbon into the spinning solution made of fiber by dry spinning, and then in an inert gas or ammonia at the temperature of 1100-1200 DEG C for heat treatment and silicon nitride fiber.SiBN3C fiber is also produced by pre polymerization method. It is the newest ceramic fiber. The starting material is poly silicon nitrogen. It is obtained by melt spinning, cross-linking, melting and cracking.SiO2 is mainly through the same fiber and preparation of high silica glass fiber process, first made of glass material, then two times of melting, melt spinning with platinum crucible, a temperature of about 1150 DEG C, are further processed into fibers or fabrics and other products postprocessing with hot hydrochloric acid, get rid of B2O3 the composition of HNa2O, the sintering mass fraction of fiber in SiO2 reached 95%-100%, in addition, there are configured using SiO2 as raw material, high viscosity of the sol after spinning, obtained precursor fibers, and then heated to 1000 DEG C can be obtained with 99.999% purity quartz fiber. In addition, the quartz rod or the oxyhydrogen flame can be fused into coarse fiber, and then the continuous fiber with a diameter of 4-10 mu m can be drawn into a continuous fiber with a constant speed through an oxyhydrogen flame or a gas flame, and the content of SiO2 is 99.9%.
- Q:The problem of using crystal powder to make crystal
- Crystal powder from high quality natural stone processing, and SiO2 containing SiO2, used for nail making crystal nail armour, there are a variety of colors, there are colorless transparent.
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- The transparent outer layer facilitates the detection of optical fiber joint connection is correct, the fiber can safe and easy to assemble, the contraction can keep the optical transmission characteristics of optical fiber, optical fiber joint to provide strength and protection, to avoid damage to the fiber during the installation process.
- Q:What is crystal powder?
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water.
We are a manufacturer of quartz tubes with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in the electric light source, semiconductor, photovoltaic, optical communication, chemical and other industries. Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Russian, Korean
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range