1.High purity quartz 99.99%.
3.Size as your required.
Arc fused silica quartz heating crucible
1. using high purity quartz sand(SIO2≥99.99%)
2. coated inner layer with strict defect control(foreign inclusions, bubbles, bubble clusters, scratches/scuffs, structure faults, spikes, vapor clouds…)
3. high thermal performance(strong heat resistance, high transmission)
4. customization available(custom design according to drawings)
We are manufacturer capable of producing quartz crucibles of varied sizes ranging from 6 to 24 inches.
- Q:What can be cut off by a quartz tube?
- Resin diamond ultra thin cutting blade, cutting quartz glass tube, rod piece and so on. It has the characteristics of cutting, no collapsing, sharp and wearableAnother way is if the English word Lishi tube factory near to be sent to them all! Now this generation of cutting business is also very fire! Conventional quartz tube length is 1240MM!
- Q:Heater heating mode: oil type halogen tube heating, quartz tube heating, electric heating wire, far infrared heating, electric membrane type ceramic heating, what is the difference?
- Far infrared heaterAlso called quartz tube heater. The far infrared quartz tube heating, heat transfer for heat radiation, strong penetration, but the heat is not easy to spread, and the thermal efficiency is low fire, oxygen consumption, due to backward technology, this product in the market is not obvious, the price is cheaper, in 100 yuan, suitable for the family of local heating.PTC warm air blowerPTC is a kind of ceramic element. It inspired by fan air flows through the PTC electric heating element forced convection, as the main way to heat. The interior temperature limiter, when the fan outlet is clogged, to cut off the electricity. Some also equipped with dump switch, when the heater can also by dumping cut power. The output power of 800-1200 watts, can work when the air temperature, soft, fast heating, automatic constant temperature function, PTC components have waterproof function, so suitable for use in the bathroom, priced at 300 to 500 yuan, is the ideal portable household electric heater.
- Q:What's the quartz tube in the microwave oven for?
- The quartz tube at the top of the microwave oven is a heating tube, the quartz tube is opaque (ivory white), also known as the light wave tube (the microwave light wave furnace), and the heating tube is mainly used for roasting.
- Q:How many degrees can a quartz tube vacuum package be?
- A very small expansion coefficient and good thermal stability of quartz glass, can withstand the temperature changes, the quartz glass is heated to 1100 degrees Celsius, the water will not burst into the roomExplosion: in a very short period of time, a large amount of energy is released, producing high temperature, and emitting large amounts of gas, causing a high pressure chemical reaction or state change in the surrounding medium.
- Q:Will the heater explode?
- The general electric heater adopts the quartz tube to heat up. It is to wear the resistance wire in the quartz glass tube, two end are not sealed, therefore the quartz glass tube can not damage (unless man-made interrupts).
- Q:The working principle of quartz glass heating tube
- SH far infrared quartz heating element is a milky white quartz tube infrared radiation source, no coating, no pollution, no harmful radiation, excellent chemical stability, high temperature resistance, no deformation shapes, long-term use, good thermal stability, can choose the heating temperature. Long term use, radiation performance is not degeneration. The utility model has the advantages of long service life, reasonable structure, minimal thermal inertia and convenient operation. SH far infrared quartz heater is the only best infrared radiation element in china.
- Q:What are the differences between carbon tubes and halogen tubes?
- The halogen tube is a vacuum heating tube with tungsten wire placed in the quartz tube. The brightness of the halogen tube is brighter. The quartz tube is only a high temperature resistant glass tube, and the glass tube on the outer surface of the halogen tube is a quartz tube.
- Q:The difference between quartz tube and far infrared tube in an electric oven?
- In the electric oven, the quartz tube is an electric heating tube made of quartz as the tube wall, and the red electric heating wire can be seen when heating.
- Q:What are the uses of quartz tubes?
- The requirement for quartz and silica depends on the use of your glass tube.Quartz glass used in semiconductors or optical fibers. The requirement for silica is generally 99.9-99.99%.
- Q:Can quartz tubes be used in a vacuum tube furnace of 1300 degrees?
- LTKC-5-12 vacuum tube furnace, quartz tube standard temperature resistance is 1200 degrees, programmable energy-saving tube furnace, LTKC-4-13 quartz furnace tube, temperature resistance can reach 1300 degrees
We are established by a team of senior engineers experienced in the processing of quartz glass, artificial crystal and mono-crystalline silicon products. We have rich technical force and utilizes first-class equipment. Having implemented a digital management system that extends to all production processes, we use inspection instruments that lead the domestic quartz glass industry. We have obtained the certification of ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America 10.00%
South America 20.00%
Eastern Europe 7.50%
Mid East 2.50%
Western Europe 5.00%
Domestic Market 50.00%
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range