Large diamter quartz rod
1.large diamter quartz rod
2.purity 99.99% min
3.Resistance 1100 degree
5.anneal nonbrowning,no black lines
Outer Diameter: 2-40mm
We have produced 10-80mm transparent quartz rods through excellent quartz raw material and special technique.It has characteristics of high purity,good transmition,no airline,few bubbles.
These types of quartz rod are widely used in the quartzware,laser making,fiber-optical,optics ware and semiconductor industry.
Density 20oC g/cm3 2.2
Softening point(oC) 1683
Annealing point(oC) 1215
Defoamation Point (oC) 1120
- Q:What can be used after battery recycling?
- To recover a ton of waste dry battery as an example, after processing can be made: zinc manganese powder 140 kg, 440 kg, ammonium chloride 42 to 70 kg, 35 kg of manganese dioxide, graphite rod 70 kilograms, 4 kilograms of copper, iron bottom 17 kg.
- Q:Is quartz wool insulation material?
- Reinforcement used primarily as electrical insulating materials, heat insulation materials, and composites. Used in aircraft head, radome, rocket tail nozzle, space vehicle ablation material, optical fiber and other thermal insulation materials.
- Q:The working principle of quartz tube heater
- Carbon fiber is a fibrous carbon material. It is a kind of strength than steel and density than aluminum ratio, stainless steel is resistant to corrosion, high temperature resistance, heat resistant steel and as conductive than copper like, new materials have many valuable electrical, thermal and mechanical properties. The carbon fiber heater relies on a carbon fiber with good thermal conductivity as a heat conductor of both ends of the heater, which can play a fast heating effect, and the carbon heater can also be used in the bathroom due to the insulating property of the carbon. Carbon fiber quartz electric heater is a new kind of electric heating product. It uses carbon fiber as heating material. It is mainly used in air, water heating, industry, agriculture and other aspects. The quartz heater energy-saving and uniform heating, electric transmission speed. Long service life up to 6000 hours, care of carbon fiber infrared radiation of 8-14 microns, reduce the damage to the human body infrared material, our products are powerful, can accelerate the body's blood circulation, promote The new supersedes the old., improve immune function, there are not other heaters compared the advantage.
- Q:Fiber core and cladding are not roundness, which is used to describe the parameters of optical fiber
- Chemistry will know although I do not know what but in boiling water is 100 degrees. The node can only display the diamond crystal to out only after the most hard things that do not know can not stand the crystal modification in the volcano.
- Q:The problem of using crystal powder to make crystal
- The crystal powder is made of high quality natural stone processing, high SiO2 content, low impurity content, can be used as optical fiber, quartz glass, quartz tube, quartz rod, quartz crucible materials, used in optical communication, semiconductor lighting industry, etc..
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- The transparent outer layer facilitates the detection of optical fiber joint connection is correct, the fiber can safe and easy to assemble, the contraction can keep the optical transmission characteristics of optical fiber, optical fiber joint to provide strength and protection, to avoid damage to the fiber during the installation process.
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- Chemical vapor reaction (CVR) method. It is using B2O3 as the raw material by melt spinning is made of B2O3 heating low concentration ammonia, ammonia and ammonia to generate B2O3 boron reaction intermediate compounds, then the crystal type of unstable fiber under tension further in the mixed gas ammonia or ammonia and nitrogen in heating to 1800 DEG C, which is converted to BN fiber, its strength can be as high as 2.1GPa, modulus 345GPa.Chemical vapor deposition (CVD) method. The boron fiber is heated to 560 DEG C for oxidation at first. Then the oxidized fiber is heated to 1000-1400 DEG C in ammonia, and the BN fiber can be obtained by reaction about 6h.Organic precursor method. The fibers are made from a spinning process made from poly (urethane), which is crosslinked to produce non - melt fibers, which are then cleaved into fibers.
- Q:What is the optimum ultrasonic frequency for ultrasonic cleaning of silicon wafers?
- If it is silicon material cleaning, you can use 25-28KHZ directly. This kind of low frequency ultrasonic power is more powerful. If the thin silicon wafer has to be 80-120KHZ. The frequency selection is based on the size of the particles to be processed on the wafer
- Q:What is an optical fiber heat shrinkable tube used for?
- The transparent outer layer is convenient for detecting whether the joint of the optical fiber is connected properly, and the optical fiber can be assembled simply and safely. After contraction, the optical transmission property of the optical fiber can be maintained, and the strength and the protection of the optical fiber joint can be provided. To avoid damage to the optical fiber during installation.
- Q:What is crystal powder?
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water.
We are a manufacturer of quartz tubes with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in the electric light source, semiconductor, photovoltaic, optical communication, chemical and other industries. Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Russian, Korean
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range