Large diamter quartz rod
1.large diamter quartz rod
2.purity 99.99% min
3.Resistance 1100 degree
5.anneal nonbrowning,no black lines
Outer Diameter: 2-40mm
We have produced 10-80mm transparent quartz rods through excellent quartz raw material and special technique.It has characteristics of high purity,good transmition,no airline,few bubbles.
These types of quartz rod are widely used in the quartzware,laser making,fiber-optical,optics ware and semiconductor industry.
Density 20oC g/cm3 2.2
Softening point(oC) 1683
Annealing point(oC) 1215
Defoamation Point (oC) 1120
- Q:What is an optical fiber heat shrinkable tube used for?
- The heat shrinkable tube is composed of a transparent heat shrinkable tube, a hot melt pipe and a stainless steel needle (or ceramic rod / quartz rod).
- Q:Is quartz wool insulation material?
- Quartz wool is a kind of quartz fiber.A fabric made from high-purity silica and natural quartz crystals; shaped like cotton.
- Q:What can be used after battery recycling?
- Used batteries contain heavy metals and acid, alkali and other harmful substances, discarded, great harm to the ecological environment and public health. Heavy metal ions from waste battery cases will cause groundwater and soil pollution, threatening human health. On the other hand, waste batteries have color metals are precious natural resources, if the waste battery recycling, we can not only reduce the destruction of the ecological environment, but also to save resources.
- Q:The difference between quartz fiber and high silica fiber
- High silica fiber compared with quartz fiber, raw materials, low production cost, simple preparation process, but because of high silica fiber is a kind of porous fiber, the tensile strength is low, easy to absorb moisture, and temperature resistance is low compared with quartz fibre
- Q:The working principle of quartz tube heater
- Carbon fiber is a fibrous carbon material. It is a kind of strength than steel and density than aluminum ratio, stainless steel is resistant to corrosion, high temperature resistance, heat resistant steel and as conductive than copper like, new materials have many valuable electrical, thermal and mechanical properties. The carbon fiber heater relies on a carbon fiber with good thermal conductivity as a heat conductor of both ends of the heater, which can play a fast heating effect, and the carbon heater can also be used in the bathroom due to the insulating property of the carbon. Carbon fiber quartz electric heater is a new kind of electric heating product. It uses carbon fiber as heating material. It is mainly used in air, water heating, industry, agriculture and other aspects. The quartz heater energy-saving and uniform heating, electric transmission speed. Long service life up to 6000 hours, care of carbon fiber infrared radiation of 8-14 microns, reduce the damage to the human body infrared material, our products are powerful, can accelerate the body's blood circulation, promote The new supersedes the old., improve immune function, there are not other heaters compared the advantage.
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- There are two kinds of Si3N4 fiber preparation method: one is to chlorosilane and six methyl two silicon nitrogen as the starting material, the first synthesis of hydrogenated stable polysilazane fibers by melt spinning, by melting and burning Si3N4 fibers; two with pyridine and two chloro silane as raw materials, the reaction of white the solid adducts under the protection of inert gas, and then get the whole solution of ammonia cyanide polysilazane in nitrogen, dissolved in organic solvents with hydrocarbon into the spinning solution made of fiber by dry spinning, and then in an inert gas or ammonia at the temperature of 1100-1200 DEG C for heat treatment and silicon nitride fiber.SiBN3C fiber is also produced by pre polymerization method. It is the newest ceramic fiber. The starting material is poly silicon nitrogen. It is obtained by melt spinning, cross-linking, melting and cracking.SiO2 is mainly through the same fiber and preparation of high silica glass fiber process, first made of glass material, then two times of melting, melt spinning with platinum crucible, a temperature of about 1150 DEG C, are further processed into fibers or fabrics and other products postprocessing with hot hydrochloric acid, get rid of B2O3 the composition of HNa2O, the sintering mass fraction of fiber in SiO2 reached 95%-100%, in addition, there are configured using SiO2 as raw material, high viscosity of the sol after spinning, obtained precursor fibers, and then heated to 1000 DEG C can be obtained with 99.999% purity quartz fiber. In addition, the quartz rod or the oxyhydrogen flame can be fused into coarse fiber, and then the continuous fiber with a diameter of 4-10 mu m can be drawn into a continuous fiber with a constant speed through an oxyhydrogen flame or a gas flame, and the content of SiO2 is 99.9%.
- Q:The problem of using crystal powder to make crystal
- Chemistry will know although I do not know what but in boiling water is 100 degrees. The node can only display the diamond crystal to out only after the most hard things that do not know can not stand the crystal modification in the volcano.
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- Not exactly, because the model includes not only include optical fiber, cable and other wire, it is called the wire tube.
- Q:What is the optimum ultrasonic frequency for ultrasonic cleaning of silicon wafers?
- If it is silicon material cleaning, you can use 25-28KHZ directly. This kind of low frequency ultrasonic power is more powerful. If the thin silicon wafer has to be 80-120KHZ. The frequency selection is based on the size of the particles to be processed on the wafer
- Q:What is crystal powder?
- Crystal powder has high content of SiO2 and low impurity content. It can be used as raw material of optical fiber, quartz glass, quartz tube, quartz rod and quartz crucible. It is used in optical communication, lighting and semiconductor industries.
We are a manufacturer of quartz tubes with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in the electric light source, semiconductor, photovoltaic, optical communication, chemical and other industries. Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Russian, Korean
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range