GE 214 Equal Quartz Glass Rod
1.GE 214 equal Quartz Glass Rod :
2.Purity 99.99% min
3.Resistance 1100 degree, 1000 long time work
4.No bubble, no airline
Outer Diameter: 2-40mm
Size tolearance: +/- 0.1mm maxmium
Density 20oC g/cm3 2.2
Softening point(oC) 1683
Annealing point(oC) 1215
Defoamation Point (oC) 1120
- Q:What is an optical fiber heat shrinkable tube used for?
- The heat shrinkable tube is composed of a transparent heat shrinkable tube, a hot melt pipe and a stainless steel needle (or ceramic rod / quartz rod).
- Q:Fiber core and cladding are not roundness, which is used to describe the parameters of optical fiber
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water.
- Q:Is quartz wool insulation material?
- Quartz wool is a kind of quartz fiber.A fabric made from high-purity silica and natural quartz crystals; shaped like cotton.
- Q:What can be used after battery recycling?
- Used batteries contain heavy metals and acid, alkali and other harmful substances, discarded, great harm to the ecological environment and public health. Heavy metal ions from waste battery cases will cause groundwater and soil pollution, threatening human health. On the other hand, waste batteries have color metals are precious natural resources, if the waste battery recycling, we can not only reduce the destruction of the ecological environment, but also to save resources.
- Q:The difference between quartz fiber and high silica fiber
- The quartz fiber is a high-purity silicon dioxide material, which is fused and drawn into a quartz rod and then drawn by two heating;
- Q:The working principle of quartz tube heater
- Far infrared heating tube is used by the opal quartz glass tube, with special processing of resistance alloy material as a heating element, the opal quartz glass can be absorbed into the electric wire from radiation almost all of the visible light and near infrared light, and can make the far infrared radiation. But the current industrial infrared heating tube basically eliminates the milky white quartz tube, because of its relatively brittle material, it can not form a very long white heating tube. The milky white has an anti - light effect that stops its heat. Because of its high wall temperature, it is only suitable for near infrared heating.
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- Chemical vapor reaction (CVR) method. It is using B2O3 as the raw material by melt spinning is made of B2O3 heating low concentration ammonia, ammonia and ammonia to generate B2O3 boron reaction intermediate compounds, then the crystal type of unstable fiber under tension further in the mixed gas ammonia or ammonia and nitrogen in heating to 1800 DEG C, which is converted to BN fiber, its strength can be as high as 2.1GPa, modulus 345GPa.Chemical vapor deposition (CVD) method. The boron fiber is heated to 560 DEG C for oxidation at first. Then the oxidized fiber is heated to 1000-1400 DEG C in ammonia, and the BN fiber can be obtained by reaction about 6h.Organic precursor method. The fibers are made from a spinning process made from poly (urethane), which is crosslinked to produce non - melt fibers, which are then cleaved into fibers.
- Q:The problem of using crystal powder to make crystal
- The crystal powder is made of high quality natural stone processing, high SiO2 content, low impurity content, can be used as optical fiber, quartz glass, quartz tube, quartz rod, quartz crucible materials, used in optical communication, semiconductor lighting industry, etc..
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- The transparent outer layer facilitates the detection of optical fiber joint connection is correct, the fiber can safe and easy to assemble, the contraction can keep the optical transmission characteristics of optical fiber, optical fiber joint to provide strength and protection, to avoid damage to the fiber during the installation process.
- Q:What is crystal powder?
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water. Cold noodle powder (crystal powder) the amount of 0.8% of total food freezing and cold noodle ~ 1.0%.
We are a manufacturer of quartz tubes with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in the electric light source, semiconductor, photovoltaic, optical communication, chemical and other industries. Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Russian, Korean
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range