2.size: any size
More than 99.99%
1.tolerance control (min:±0.1)
2.accurate dimension according to customer's request
3.complete after-service systerm
Diameter:1.3-350mm Thickness:0.6-10mm (on the basis of the buyer's request)
Ends closing, sand blasting, polishing, bending, cutting, pinching, burning mouth and so on
The special one, pls kindly send me the drwaing
Widely used in the filed of semiconductor, metallurgy, chemical industry, electric light source, photo-communication, medical equipment, scientific instruments and so on.
we really appreciate your visiting and assisting,pls kindly tell me your sizes and technology.
- Q:What can be used after battery recycling?
- Use of waste battery recycling: discarded batteries, the zinc shell is only a small part of the loss, manganese dioxide is only a starting point oxidation, carbon powder, quartz rods and copper is far from being consumed. If it can be recycled and used, it will have very good economic and social benefits.
- Q:The difference between quartz fiber and high silica fiber
- The quartz fiber is a high-purity silicon dioxide material, which is fused and drawn into a quartz rod and then drawn by two heating;
- Q:Is quartz wool insulation material?
- Method: (1) a quartz rod or tube oxyhydrogen flame melt drawing, then the oxyhydrogen blowpipe blowing, made of a diameter of 0.7 ~ 1 m quartz wool; (2) the flame melting quartz with high speed airflow form short fiber and mat; (3) the quartz wires or rods at a constant speed the oxyhydrogen flame or gas flame, high speed after softening into a longwire.
- Q:The working principle of quartz tube heater
- The quartz tube electric heater is also called a halogen tube electric heater, and its heating body is an electric heating wire, which is worn in the quartz tube, and the quartz tube is supported, protected and exothermic. The utility model utilizes the far infrared quartz tube to heat, and the heat transfer mode is a radiation line, and the utility model has the advantages of penetrating force, good heating and good orientation.
- Q:Fiber core and cladding are not roundness, which is used to describe the parameters of optical fiber
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water.
- Q:The problem of using crystal powder to make crystal
- Chemistry will know although I do not know what but in boiling water is 100 degrees. The node can only display the diamond crystal to out only after the most hard things that do not know can not stand the crystal modification in the volcano.
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- The heat shrinkable tube is composed of a transparent heat shrinkable tube, a hot melt pipe and a stainless steel needle (or ceramic rod / quartz rod).
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- There are two kinds of Si3N4 fiber preparation method: one is to chlorosilane and six methyl two silicon nitrogen as the starting material, the first synthesis of hydrogenated stable polysilazane fibers by melt spinning, by melting and burning Si3N4 fibers; two with pyridine and two chloro silane as raw materials, the reaction of white the solid adducts under the protection of inert gas, and then get the whole solution of ammonia cyanide polysilazane in nitrogen, dissolved in organic solvents with hydrocarbon into the spinning solution made of fiber by dry spinning, and then in an inert gas or ammonia at the temperature of 1100-1200 DEG C for heat treatment and silicon nitride fiber.SiBN3C fiber is also produced by pre polymerization method. It is the newest ceramic fiber. The starting material is poly silicon nitrogen. It is obtained by melt spinning, cross-linking, melting and cracking.SiO2 is mainly through the same fiber and preparation of high silica glass fiber process, first made of glass material, then two times of melting, melt spinning with platinum crucible, a temperature of about 1150 DEG C, are further processed into fibers or fabrics and other products postprocessing with hot hydrochloric acid, get rid of B2O3 the composition of HNa2O, the sintering mass fraction of fiber in SiO2 reached 95%-100%, in addition, there are configured using SiO2 as raw material, high viscosity of the sol after spinning, obtained precursor fibers, and then heated to 1000 DEG C can be obtained with 99.999% purity quartz fiber. In addition, the quartz rod or the oxyhydrogen flame can be fused into coarse fiber, and then the continuous fiber with a diameter of 4-10 mu m can be drawn into a continuous fiber with a constant speed through an oxyhydrogen flame or a gas flame, and the content of SiO2 is 99.9%.
- Q:What is the optimum ultrasonic frequency for ultrasonic cleaning of silicon wafers?
- Ultrasonic cleaning machine of silicon wafer method and its device will be washing method is placed in the bottom horizontal grinding silicon wafer cleaning groove above the fence shaped quartz rod frame, in order to ensure the cleaning tank with deionized water height and the constant flow conditions, cleaning by ultrasonic vibrator is arranged on the bottom of the cleaning tank, the ultrasonic frequency is 40KHz. 80KHZ, every 5 minutes will turn a grinding silicon wafer surface grinding of silicon surface to be super super continuous wash wash no black smoke pollutants check.
- Q:What is an optical fiber heat shrinkable tube used for?
- The transparent outer layer is convenient for detecting whether the joint of the optical fiber is connected properly, and the optical fiber can be assembled simply and safely. After contraction, the optical transmission property of the optical fiber can be maintained, and the strength and the protection of the optical fiber joint can be provided. To avoid damage to the optical fiber during installation.
We are a professional manufacturer and exporter specializing in the research, development and production of quartz glass products, quartz heating tubes, halogen lamps, quartz tubes and so on. We have more than 10 years' experience in producing quartz products. Our continuing goal is "the manufacture of tubing is dimensionally accurate, with uniform properties, and is capable of meeting the highest standards of performance".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Eastern Europe
15.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Central America
10.00% North America
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average