1. using IOTA-CG grade high purity quartz sand(SIO2≥99.99%)
2. coated inner layer with strict defect control(foreign inclusions, bubbles, bubble clusters, scratches/scuffs, structure faults, spikes, vapor clouds…)
3. high thermal performance(strong heat resistance, high transmission)
4. customization available(custom design according to drawings)
The standardized specifications of our quartz crucibles are as follows:(mm)
|size(inches)||out diameter|| height ||wall1 thickness||wall2 thickness||wall3 thickness||redius of bottom(R)||redius of edge(r)|
- Q:What crucible is used to melt solid caustic soda?Why not quartz crucibles?
- Do not use ceramic crucibles or quartz crucibles. Use metal crucibles, preferably with silver cruciblesThe quartz crucible reacts to form the sodium silicate (2NaOH+SiO2=Na2SiO3+H2O) ceramic crucible
- Q:External surface macular problem of arc type quartz crucible
- We often re wash the modified products, never found this problem. There may be cold coating or packaging operations problems
- Q:How to improve the quality of transparent layer of quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon
- The quartz crucible used for monocrystalline silicon is generally divided into 3 layers: the outermost bubble area, the middle transparent layer (ideally without bubbles), and the innermost layer coating.
- Q:A brief introduction to quartz crucibles
- In addition to HF, ordinary dilute inorganic acids can be used as cleaning solutions. Quartz crucibles used for drawing monocrystalline silicon in China are 18 inches and 20 inches 22 inches. There are also 22 or more crucibles used by manufacturers. At present, the crucible technology produced by large crucible manufacturers in China is quite mature. Its production and use of raw materials, quartz sand imported by the United States and Norway high purity quartz sand two. There are also small factories using homemade materials. The quartz crucibles produced by their raw materials have certain influence on the stability of the drawn monocrystalline silicon.The current production of crucible coating technique has been used by most manufacturers is in ordinary quartz sand solution for crucible surface coated with a layer of two barium oxide solution so as to form a dense layer, the dense layer can prevent the silicon and silicon high temperature quartz crucible drawing process to improve reaction rate.
- Q:How much fire resistance is quartz crucible?
- The long-term use of the crucible temperature is 1100 degrees, but pulling when the stone is outside, so can be used for a long time. The crucible will deform about 1300 degrees. 1100 degrees without deformation.
- Q:What are the main differences between the corundum crucible and the quartz crucible?
- Quartz crucible can be used below 1650 degrees. It is divided into two kinds: transparent and opaque. The translucent quartz crucible fabricated by arc method is a basic material for developing large scale integrated circuits. It has the advantages of high purity, strong heat resistance, large size, high precision, good heat insulation, energy saving, stable quality and so on;
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz crucible and a porcelain crucible?
- The quartz crucible is white and transparent, and the opal crucible is used below 1200 degrees. The transparent crucible is used below 1400 degrees. The ceramic crucible is used at 1400-1600 degreesThe quartz crucible is resistant to acid and alkali, but hydrofluoric acid is not availableCeramic crucible does not resist strong alkali
- Q:Is the quartz crucible drawn by monocrystalline silicon disposable?
- Yes, once a quartz crucible has been used, it will crack or break even after high temperature and cooling. And the single crystal drawing requires a high-purity quartz crucible.
- Q:What are the sizes of arc quartz crucibles?
- HF can not contact, high temperature, easy and caustic alkali carbonate reaction and alkali metal. 3. quartz crucibles are suitable for melting samples with K2S2O7, KHSO4 as flux, and using Na2S207 (first drying at 212 degrees) to treat samples with flux.
- Q:The quartz ceramic crucible melting quartz crucible
- Quartz ceramic crucible is a key component of the solar polysilicon ingot furnace, it acts as a container for loading of polycrystalline material to high temperature is over 1500 DEG C under more than 50 hours of continuous work, to melt to produce to solar polysilicon ingot.
We are a high-tech enterprise specialized in the production of semiconductor monocrystal silicon and solar grade high purity quartz crucibles. One of the greatest advantages of us is that we enjoy more than 100 solar grade monocrystalline furnaces in China,which can help to test the stability of our quartz crucibles. The sales volume of our solar grade quartz crucibles has always been in the top 3 among other manufacturers since 2007.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008 ;ISO 14001:2004 ;GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range