Useful:optical fiber lighting.quartz fiber and semiconductor
Clear fused quartz rod has the charateristics of high purity
Low coefficient of thermal expansion.
This clear fused quartz rod has the charateristics of high purity,heat resistance and low coefficient of thermal expansion
Transparent Fused Quartz Glass Rod :
This clear quartz rod has the charateristics of high purity,heat resistance and low coefficient of thermal expansion.It service as the material of the bridging rod for single-ended halogen lamps ,optical fiber lighting.quartz fiber and semiconductor silicon chip processing,etc.,
OD & Tolerance(mm)
Max. out of Round(mm)
Density 20 kg*m-3(×103)
Coefficient of expansion 25-300 -1(×10-6)
Youngs modulus pa
The clear heat resistant quartz rod is made from high purity quartz powder. It has high purity(silica content is more than 99.99%), elevated temperature characteristics and low coefficient of thermal expansion.
- Q:What can be used after battery recycling?
- To recover a ton of waste dry battery as an example, after processing can be made: zinc manganese powder 140 kg, 440 kg, ammonium chloride 42 to 70 kg, 35 kg of manganese dioxide, graphite rod 70 kilograms, 4 kilograms of copper, iron bottom 17 kg.
- Q:The difference between quartz fiber and high silica fiber
- High silica fiber compared with quartz fiber, raw materials, low production cost, simple preparation process, but because of high silica fiber is a kind of porous fiber, the tensile strength is low, easy to absorb moisture, and temperature resistance is low compared with quartz fibre
- Q:Is quartz wool insulation material?
- Quartz wool is a kind of quartz fiber.A fabric made from high-purity silica and natural quartz crystals; shaped like cotton.
- Q:The working principle of quartz tube heater
- Far infrared heating tube is used by the opal quartz glass tube, with special processing of resistance alloy material as a heating element, the opal quartz glass can be absorbed into the electric wire from radiation almost all of the visible light and near infrared light, and can make the far infrared radiation. But the current industrial infrared heating tube basically eliminates the milky white quartz tube, because of its relatively brittle material, it can not form a very long white heating tube. The milky white has an anti - light effect that stops its heat. Because of its high wall temperature, it is only suitable for near infrared heating.
- Q:Fiber core and cladding are not roundness, which is used to describe the parameters of optical fiber
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water. Cold noodle powder (crystal powder) the amount of 0.8% of total food freezing and cold noodle ~ 1.0%.
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- The heat shrinkable tube is composed of a transparent heat shrinkable tube, a hot melt pipe and a stainless steel needle (or ceramic rod / quartz rod).
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- Chemical vapor reaction (CVR) method. It is using B2O3 as the raw material by melt spinning is made of B2O3 heating low concentration ammonia, ammonia and ammonia to generate B2O3 boron reaction intermediate compounds, then the crystal type of unstable fiber under tension further in the mixed gas ammonia or ammonia and nitrogen in heating to 1800 DEG C, which is converted to BN fiber, its strength can be as high as 2.1GPa, modulus 345GPa.Chemical vapor deposition (CVD) method. The boron fiber is heated to 560 DEG C for oxidation at first. Then the oxidized fiber is heated to 1000-1400 DEG C in ammonia, and the BN fiber can be obtained by reaction about 6h.Organic precursor method. The fibers are made from a spinning process made from poly (urethane), which is crosslinked to produce non - melt fibers, which are then cleaved into fibers.
- Q:What is the optimum ultrasonic frequency for ultrasonic cleaning of silicon wafers?
- If it is silicon material cleaning, you can use 25-28KHZ directly. This kind of low frequency ultrasonic power is more powerful. If the thin silicon wafer has to be 80-120KHZ. The frequency selection is based on the size of the particles to be processed on the wafer
- Q:What is an optical fiber heat shrinkable tube used for?
- The transparent outer layer is convenient for detecting whether the joint of the optical fiber is connected properly, and the optical fiber can be assembled simply and safely. After contraction, the optical transmission property of the optical fiber can be maintained, and the strength and the protection of the optical fiber joint can be provided. To avoid damage to the optical fiber during installation.
- Q:What is crystal powder?
- Crystal powder has high content of SiO2 and low impurity content. It can be used as raw material of optical fiber, quartz glass, quartz tube, quartz rod and quartz crucible. It is used in optical communication, lighting and semiconductor industries.
We are a professional manufacturer and exporter specializing in the research, development and production of quartz glass products, quartz heating tubes, halogen lamps, quartz tubes and so on. We have more than 10 years' experience in producing quartz products. Our continuing goal is "the manufacture of tubing is dimensionally accurate, with uniform properties, and is capable of meeting the highest standards of performance".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Eastern Europe
15.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Central America
10.00% North America
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average