4.heating, through ultraviolet,Scientific research,optical
More than 99.99%
1.tolerance control (min:±0.1)
2.accurate dimension according to customer's request
3.complete after-service systerm
Diameter:1.3-350mm Thickness:0.6-10mm (on the basis of the buyer's request)
Ends closing, sand blasting, polishing, bending, cutting, pinching, burning mouth and so on
The special one, pls kindly send me the drwaing
Widely used in the filed of semiconductor, metallurgy, chemical industry, electric light source, photo-communication, medical equipment, scientific instruments and so on.
we really appreciate your visiting and assisting,pls kindly tell me your sizes and technology.
- Q:The difference between quartz fiber and high silica fiber
- High silica fiber compared with quartz fiber, raw materials, low production cost, simple preparation process, but because of high silica fiber is a kind of porous fiber, the tensile strength is low, easy to absorb moisture, and temperature resistance is low compared with quartz fibre
- Q:Is quartz wool insulation material?
- Quartz wool is a kind of quartz fiber.A fabric made from high-purity silica and natural quartz crystals; shaped like cotton.
- Q:The working principle of quartz tube heater
- The quartz tube electric heater is also called a halogen tube electric heater, and its heating body is an electric heating wire, which is worn in the quartz tube, and the quartz tube is supported, protected and exothermic. The utility model utilizes the far infrared quartz tube to heat, and the heat transfer mode is a radiation line, and the utility model has the advantages of penetrating force, good heating and good orientation.
- Q:Fiber core and cladding are not roundness, which is used to describe the parameters of optical fiber
- Chemistry will know although I do not know what but in boiling water is 100 degrees. The node can only display the diamond crystal to out only after the most hard things that do not know can not stand the crystal modification in the volcano.
- Q:The problem of using crystal powder to make crystal
- Crystal powder from high quality natural stone processing, and SiO2 containing SiO2, used for nail making crystal nail armour, there are a variety of colors, there are colorless transparent.
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- The transparent outer layer facilitates the detection of optical fiber joint connection is correct, the fiber can safe and easy to assemble, the contraction can keep the optical transmission characteristics of optical fiber, optical fiber joint to provide strength and protection, to avoid damage to the fiber during the installation process.
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- Early silicon aluminum ceramic fiber ketone, traditional textile and non-woven fiber as the filter material. Ceramic textile fibers were developed in 1970s, consisting of aluminum, boron and silicon. After nearly 30 years of continuous improvement, its new generation of ceramic fiber filter bag can withstand nearly 800 degrees of high temperature. At present, ceramic textile fiber filter bag has been used in many high temperature flue gas purification. Although the performance of ceramic textile fiber bags has been greatly improved, the biggest problem of this ceramic filter is that the fiber is brittle and easy to break.
- Q:What is the optimum ultrasonic frequency for ultrasonic cleaning of silicon wafers?
- If it is silicon material cleaning, you can use 25-28KHZ directly. This kind of low frequency ultrasonic power is more powerful. If the thin silicon wafer has to be 80-120KHZ. The frequency selection is based on the size of the particles to be processed on the wafer
- Q:What is an optical fiber heat shrinkable tube used for?
- The heat shrinkable tube is composed of a transparent heat shrinkable tube, a hot melt pipe and a stainless steel needle (or ceramic rod / quartz rod).
- Q:What is crystal powder?
- Crystal powder has high content of SiO2 and low impurity content. It can be used as raw material of optical fiber, quartz glass, quartz tube, quartz rod and quartz crucible. It is used in optical communication, lighting and semiconductor industries.
We are a professional manufacturer and exporter specializing in the research, development and production of quartz glass products, quartz heating tubes, halogen lamps, quartz tubes and so on. We have more than 10 years' experience in producing quartz products. Our continuing goal is "the manufacture of tubing is dimensionally accurate, with uniform properties, and is capable of meeting the highest standards of performance".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Eastern Europe
15.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Central America
10.00% North America
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average