1.supply large diameter quartz tubes
2.sell different quartz products
3.transparent quartz tube
High purity quartz tube
1.We can provide quartz tube with size of OD5mmto420mm. high quality and resistance high temperature.
2.We can accept customer drawings of custom-made.
3.Purity 99.99% min
4.The quartz tube widely used in semiconductor or other industry
- Q:What can be used after battery recycling?
- To recover a ton of waste dry battery as an example, after processing can be made: zinc manganese powder 140 kg, 440 kg, ammonium chloride 42 to 70 kg, 35 kg of manganese dioxide, graphite rod 70 kilograms, 4 kilograms of copper, iron bottom 17 kg.
- Q:The difference between quartz fiber and high silica fiber
- The high silica fiber is made from alkali free fiber or high silica fiber by acid treatment. The fibers are removed from other fiber components except SiO2 and then sintered by hot sintering;
- Q:Is quartz wool insulation material?
- Purity 99.95%, density 2.2g/cm3. Tensile strength 7GPa; tensile modulus 70GPa. It has heat resistance, corrosion resistance and softness. High strength maintaining rate, stable size, thermal shock resistance, chemical stability, light transmission and electrical insulation under high temperature. Enhanced filament diameter 4~10 m, fiber diameter as quartz cotton varies depending on the use, about 0.7 to 10 mu m.
- Q:Fiber core and cladding are not roundness, which is used to describe the parameters of optical fiber
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water.
- Q:The problem of using crystal powder to make crystal
- Crystal powder from high quality natural stone processing, and SiO2 containing SiO2, used for nail making crystal nail armour, there are a variety of colors, there are colorless transparent.
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- The transparent outer layer facilitates the detection of optical fiber joint connection is correct, the fiber can safe and easy to assemble, the contraction can keep the optical transmission characteristics of optical fiber, optical fiber joint to provide strength and protection, to avoid damage to the fiber during the installation process.
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- There are two kinds of Si3N4 fiber preparation method: one is to chlorosilane and six methyl two silicon nitrogen as the starting material, the first synthesis of hydrogenated stable polysilazane fibers by melt spinning, by melting and burning Si3N4 fibers; two with pyridine and two chloro silane as raw materials, the reaction of white the solid adducts under the protection of inert gas, and then get the whole solution of ammonia cyanide polysilazane in nitrogen, dissolved in organic solvents with hydrocarbon into the spinning solution made of fiber by dry spinning, and then in an inert gas or ammonia at the temperature of 1100-1200 DEG C for heat treatment and silicon nitride fiber.SiBN3C fiber is also produced by pre polymerization method. It is the newest ceramic fiber. The starting material is poly silicon nitrogen. It is obtained by melt spinning, cross-linking, melting and cracking.SiO2 is mainly through the same fiber and preparation of high silica glass fiber process, first made of glass material, then two times of melting, melt spinning with platinum crucible, a temperature of about 1150 DEG C, are further processed into fibers or fabrics and other products postprocessing with hot hydrochloric acid, get rid of B2O3 the composition of HNa2O, the sintering mass fraction of fiber in SiO2 reached 95%-100%, in addition, there are configured using SiO2 as raw material, high viscosity of the sol after spinning, obtained precursor fibers, and then heated to 1000 DEG C can be obtained with 99.999% purity quartz fiber. In addition, the quartz rod or the oxyhydrogen flame can be fused into coarse fiber, and then the continuous fiber with a diameter of 4-10 mu m can be drawn into a continuous fiber with a constant speed through an oxyhydrogen flame or a gas flame, and the content of SiO2 is 99.9%.
- Q:What is the optimum ultrasonic frequency for ultrasonic cleaning of silicon wafers?
- If it is silicon material cleaning, you can use 25-28KHZ directly. This kind of low frequency ultrasonic power is more powerful. If the thin silicon wafer has to be 80-120KHZ. The frequency selection is based on the size of the particles to be processed on the wafer
- Q:What is an optical fiber heat shrinkable tube used for?
- The heat shrinkable tube is composed of a transparent heat shrinkable tube, a hot melt pipe and a stainless steel needle (or ceramic rod / quartz rod).
- Q:What is crystal powder?
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water. Cold noodle powder (crystal powder) the amount of 0.8% of total food freezing and cold noodle ~ 1.0%.
We are a manufacturer of quartz tubes with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in the electric light source, semiconductor, photovoltaic, optical communication, chemical and other industries. Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Russian, Korean
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range