4 high temperature resistance
Detailed Product Description
specialist of quartz further-processing, pls tell me your size or drawing, I will give you the lowest price bases on best quality.
More than 99.99%
1.tolerance control (min:±0.1)
2.accurate dimension according to customer's request
3.complete after-service systerm
Diameter:1.3-350mm Thickness:0.6-10mm (on the basis of the buyer's request)
Ends closing, sand blasting, polishing, bending, cutting, pinching, burning mouth and so on
The special one, pls kindly send me the drwaing
Widely used in the filed of semiconductor, metallurgy, chemical industry, electric light source, photo-communication, medical equipment, scientific instruments and so on.
we really appreciate your visiting and assisting,pls kindly tell me your sizes and technology.
- Q:Fiber core and cladding are not roundness, which is used to describe the parameters of optical fiber
- Chemistry will know although I do not know what but in boiling water is 100 degrees. The node can only display the diamond crystal to out only after the most hard things that do not know can not stand the crystal modification in the volcano.
- Q:Is quartz wool insulation material?
- Reinforcement used primarily as electrical insulating materials, heat insulation materials, and composites. Used in aircraft head, radome, rocket tail nozzle, space vehicle ablation material, optical fiber and other thermal insulation materials.
- Q:What can be used after battery recycling?
- Use of waste battery recycling: discarded batteries, the zinc shell is only a small part of the loss, manganese dioxide is only a starting point oxidation, carbon powder, quartz rods and copper is far from being consumed. If it can be recycled and used, it will have very good economic and social benefits.
- Q:The difference between quartz fiber and high silica fiber
- The high silica fiber is made from alkali free fiber or high silica fiber by acid treatment. The fibers are removed from other fiber components except SiO2 and then sintered by hot sintering;
- Q:The working principle of quartz tube heater
- Far infrared heating tube is used by the opal quartz glass tube, with special processing of resistance alloy material as a heating element, the opal quartz glass can be absorbed into the electric wire from radiation almost all of the visible light and near infrared light, and can make the far infrared radiation. But the current industrial infrared heating tube basically eliminates the milky white quartz tube, because of its relatively brittle material, it can not form a very long white heating tube. The milky white has an anti - light effect that stops its heat. Because of its high wall temperature, it is only suitable for near infrared heating.
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- There are two kinds of Si3N4 fiber preparation method: one is to chlorosilane and six methyl two silicon nitrogen as the starting material, the first synthesis of hydrogenated stable polysilazane fibers by melt spinning, by melting and burning Si3N4 fibers; two with pyridine and two chloro silane as raw materials, the reaction of white the solid adducts under the protection of inert gas, and then get the whole solution of ammonia cyanide polysilazane in nitrogen, dissolved in organic solvents with hydrocarbon into the spinning solution made of fiber by dry spinning, and then in an inert gas or ammonia at the temperature of 1100-1200 DEG C for heat treatment and silicon nitride fiber.SiBN3C fiber is also produced by pre polymerization method. It is the newest ceramic fiber. The starting material is poly silicon nitrogen. It is obtained by melt spinning, cross-linking, melting and cracking.SiO2 is mainly through the same fiber and preparation of high silica glass fiber process, first made of glass material, then two times of melting, melt spinning with platinum crucible, a temperature of about 1150 DEG C, are further processed into fibers or fabrics and other products postprocessing with hot hydrochloric acid, get rid of B2O3 the composition of HNa2O, the sintering mass fraction of fiber in SiO2 reached 95%-100%, in addition, there are configured using SiO2 as raw material, high viscosity of the sol after spinning, obtained precursor fibers, and then heated to 1000 DEG C can be obtained with 99.999% purity quartz fiber. In addition, the quartz rod or the oxyhydrogen flame can be fused into coarse fiber, and then the continuous fiber with a diameter of 4-10 mu m can be drawn into a continuous fiber with a constant speed through an oxyhydrogen flame or a gas flame, and the content of SiO2 is 99.9%.
- Q:The problem of using crystal powder to make crystal
- The crystal powder is made of high quality natural stone processing, high SiO2 content, low impurity content, can be used as optical fiber, quartz glass, quartz tube, quartz rod, quartz crucible materials, used in optical communication, semiconductor lighting industry, etc..
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- Not exactly, because the model includes not only include optical fiber, cable and other wire, it is called the wire tube.
- Q:What is the optimum ultrasonic frequency for ultrasonic cleaning of silicon wafers?
- If it is silicon material cleaning, you can use 25-28KHZ directly. This kind of low frequency ultrasonic power is more powerful. If the thin silicon wafer has to be 80-120KHZ. The frequency selection is based on the size of the particles to be processed on the wafer
- Q:What is crystal powder?
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water. Cold noodle powder (crystal powder) the amount of 0.8% of total food freezing and cold noodle ~ 1.0%.
We are a professional manufacturer and exporter specializing in the research, development and production of quartz glass products, quartz heating tubes, halogen lamps, quartz tubes and so on. We have more than 10 years' experience in producing quartz products. Our continuing goal is "the manufacture of tubing is dimensionally accurate, with uniform properties, and is capable of meeting the highest standards of performance".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Eastern Europe
15.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Central America
10.00% North America
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average