4 high temperature resistance
Detailed Product Description
specialist of quartz further-processing, pls tell me your size or drawing, I will give you the lowest price bases on best quality.
More than 99.99%
1.tolerance control (min:±0.1)
2.accurate dimension according to customer's request
3.complete after-service systerm
Diameter:1.3-350mm Thickness:0.6-10mm (on the basis of the buyer's request)
Ends closing, sand blasting, polishing, bending, cutting, pinching, burning mouth and so on
The special one, pls kindly send me the drwaing
Widely used in the filed of semiconductor, metallurgy, chemical industry, electric light source, photo-communication, medical equipment, scientific instruments and so on.
we really appreciate your visiting and assisting,pls kindly tell me your sizes and technology.
- Q:What can be used after battery recycling?
- Used batteries contain heavy metals and acid, alkali and other harmful substances, discarded, great harm to the ecological environment and public health. Heavy metal ions from waste battery cases will cause groundwater and soil pollution, threatening human health. On the other hand, waste batteries have color metals are precious natural resources, if the waste battery recycling, we can not only reduce the destruction of the ecological environment, but also to save resources.
- Q:The difference between quartz fiber and high silica fiber
- The quartz fiber is a high-purity silicon dioxide material, which is fused and drawn into a quartz rod and then drawn by two heating;
- Q:Is quartz wool insulation material?
- Reinforcement used primarily as electrical insulating materials, heat insulation materials, and composites. Used in aircraft head, radome, rocket tail nozzle, space vehicle ablation material, optical fiber and other thermal insulation materials.
- Q:The working principle of quartz tube heater
- The quartz tube electric heater is also called a halogen tube electric heater, and its heating body is an electric heating wire, which is worn in the quartz tube, and the quartz tube is supported, protected and exothermic. The utility model utilizes the far infrared quartz tube to heat, and the heat transfer mode is a radiation line, and the utility model has the advantages of penetrating force, good heating and good orientation.
- Q:Fiber core and cladding are not roundness, which is used to describe the parameters of optical fiber
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water.
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- The transparent outer layer facilitates the detection of optical fiber joint connection is correct, the fiber can safe and easy to assemble, the contraction can keep the optical transmission characteristics of optical fiber, optical fiber joint to provide strength and protection, to avoid damage to the fiber during the installation process.
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- There are two kinds of Si3N4 fiber preparation method: one is to chlorosilane and six methyl two silicon nitrogen as the starting material, the first synthesis of hydrogenated stable polysilazane fibers by melt spinning, by melting and burning Si3N4 fibers; two with pyridine and two chloro silane as raw materials, the reaction of white the solid adducts under the protection of inert gas, and then get the whole solution of ammonia cyanide polysilazane in nitrogen, dissolved in organic solvents with hydrocarbon into the spinning solution made of fiber by dry spinning, and then in an inert gas or ammonia at the temperature of 1100-1200 DEG C for heat treatment and silicon nitride fiber.SiBN3C fiber is also produced by pre polymerization method. It is the newest ceramic fiber. The starting material is poly silicon nitrogen. It is obtained by melt spinning, cross-linking, melting and cracking.SiO2 is mainly through the same fiber and preparation of high silica glass fiber process, first made of glass material, then two times of melting, melt spinning with platinum crucible, a temperature of about 1150 DEG C, are further processed into fibers or fabrics and other products postprocessing with hot hydrochloric acid, get rid of B2O3 the composition of HNa2O, the sintering mass fraction of fiber in SiO2 reached 95%-100%, in addition, there are configured using SiO2 as raw material, high viscosity of the sol after spinning, obtained precursor fibers, and then heated to 1000 DEG C can be obtained with 99.999% purity quartz fiber. In addition, the quartz rod or the oxyhydrogen flame can be fused into coarse fiber, and then the continuous fiber with a diameter of 4-10 mu m can be drawn into a continuous fiber with a constant speed through an oxyhydrogen flame or a gas flame, and the content of SiO2 is 99.9%.
- Q:What is the optimum ultrasonic frequency for ultrasonic cleaning of silicon wafers?
- Ultrasonic cleaning machine of silicon wafer method and its device will be washing method is placed in the bottom horizontal grinding silicon wafer cleaning groove above the fence shaped quartz rod frame, in order to ensure the cleaning tank with deionized water height and the constant flow conditions, cleaning by ultrasonic vibrator is arranged on the bottom of the cleaning tank, the ultrasonic frequency is 40KHz. 80KHZ, every 5 minutes will turn a grinding silicon wafer surface grinding of silicon surface to be super super continuous wash wash no black smoke pollutants check.
- Q:What is an optical fiber heat shrinkable tube used for?
- Protect the fiber after welding, and the reinforcement inside makes the contact more solid
- Q:What is crystal powder?
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water. Cold noodle powder (crystal powder) the amount of 0.8% of total food freezing and cold noodle ~ 1.0%.
We are a professional manufacturer and exporter specializing in the research, development and production of quartz glass products, quartz heating tubes, halogen lamps, quartz tubes and so on. We have more than 10 years' experience in producing quartz products. Our continuing goal is "the manufacture of tubing is dimensionally accurate, with uniform properties, and is capable of meeting the highest standards of performance".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Eastern Europe
15.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Central America
10.00% North America
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average