4 high temperature resistance
Detailed Product Description
specialist of quartz further-processing, pls tell me your size or drawing, I will give you the lowest price bases on best quality.
More than 99.99%
1.tolerance control (min:±0.1)
2.accurate dimension according to customer's request
3.complete after-service systerm
Diameter:1.3-350mm Thickness:0.6-10mm (on the basis of the buyer's request)
Ends closing, sand blasting, polishing, bending, cutting, pinching, burning mouth and so on
The special one, pls kindly send me the drwaing
Widely used in the filed of semiconductor, metallurgy, chemical industry, electric light source, photo-communication, medical equipment, scientific instruments and so on.
we really appreciate your visiting and assisting,pls kindly tell me your sizes and technology.
- Q:What can be used after battery recycling?
- Used batteries contain heavy metals and acid, alkali and other harmful substances, discarded, great harm to the ecological environment and public health. Heavy metal ions from waste battery cases will cause groundwater and soil pollution, threatening human health. On the other hand, waste batteries have color metals are precious natural resources, if the waste battery recycling, we can not only reduce the destruction of the ecological environment, but also to save resources.
- Q:The difference between quartz fiber and high silica fiber
- The quartz fiber is a high-purity silicon dioxide material, which is fused and drawn into a quartz rod and then drawn by two heating;
- Q:The working principle of quartz tube heater
- Just like the electric heater, the quartz tube has a smooth surface, a high degree of milky white, a stable internal quality and corrosion resistance, and can be converted into far infrared near infrared
- Q:Fiber core and cladding are not roundness, which is used to describe the parameters of optical fiber
- Chemistry will know although I do not know what but in boiling water is 100 degrees. The node can only display the diamond crystal to out only after the most hard things that do not know can not stand the crystal modification in the volcano.
- Q:The problem of using crystal powder to make crystal
- The crystal powder is made of high quality natural stone processing, high SiO2 content, low impurity content, can be used as optical fiber, quartz glass, quartz tube, quartz rod, quartz crucible materials, used in optical communication, semiconductor lighting industry, etc..
- Q:Indoor cable heat shrinkable tube is fiber heat shrinkable tubes do
- Not exactly, because the model includes not only include optical fiber, cable and other wire, it is called the wire tube.
- Q:Characteristics and characteristics of ultra high temperature filter media
- Early silicon aluminum ceramic fiber ketone, traditional textile and non-woven fiber as the filter material. Ceramic textile fibers were developed in 1970s, consisting of aluminum, boron and silicon. After nearly 30 years of continuous improvement, its new generation of ceramic fiber filter bag can withstand nearly 800 degrees of high temperature. At present, ceramic textile fiber filter bag has been used in many high temperature flue gas purification. Although the performance of ceramic textile fiber bags has been greatly improved, the biggest problem of this ceramic filter is that the fiber is brittle and easy to break.
- Q:What is the optimum ultrasonic frequency for ultrasonic cleaning of silicon wafers?
- If it is silicon material cleaning, you can use 25-28KHZ directly. This kind of low frequency ultrasonic power is more powerful. If the thin silicon wafer has to be 80-120KHZ. The frequency selection is based on the size of the particles to be processed on the wafer
- Q:What is an optical fiber heat shrinkable tube used for?
- Protect the fiber after welding, and the reinforcement inside makes the contact more solid
- Q:What is crystal powder?
- The crystal powder is Japanese jelly powder, crystal powder mainly composed of carrageenan, sodium alginate, agar gel and pectin gel plant compound and into, can slowly dissolve in cold water, soluble in hot water. Cold noodle powder (crystal powder) the amount of 0.8% of total food freezing and cold noodle ~ 1.0%.
We are a professional manufacturer and exporter specializing in the research, development and production of quartz glass products, quartz heating tubes, halogen lamps, quartz tubes and so on. We have more than 10 years' experience in producing quartz products. Our continuing goal is "the manufacture of tubing is dimensionally accurate, with uniform properties, and is capable of meeting the highest standards of performance".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Eastern Europe
15.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Central America
10.00% North America
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;QS-9000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average