Basic Information of Porcelain Tile CMAX-815401:
1.Size: 60X60cm ,30X60cm, 15x60cm, 15X90cm
2.Certificate:CE ISO ?xml:namespace>
Features of Porcelain Tile CMAX-815401:
1. Size: 60X60cm ,30X60cm, 15x60cm, 15X90cm
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Porcelain Tile CMAX-815401:
60X60cm ,30X60cm, 15x60cm, 15X90cm
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Porcelain Tile CMAX-815401:
- Q:How does the tile stick up?
- Want to thin point will wall flatness is good, the actual tile adhesive layer is less than 1cm; most of the thickness of the leveling layer, the general construction plaster 2 m error of about 1-1.5cm, then the actual paste tile gray The thickness of the need to reach 2-2.5cm, and then thin can not be friends, or paste in the glass is very flat on the basis of
- Q:How much bacteria resides in ceiling tiles?
- Leave them alone. The best you could do with ceiling tiles in any case would be to vacuum them; ceiling tiles don't like moisture so you can't attack them with any kind of wet cleaning agents and expect to get away with undamaged tiles. Look around and see how often you see anyone ever treating ceilings. Bacterial threat from ceilings is effectively zero: the only things that ever get there have to be airborne in which case the ceiling is the least of your worries, and you don't ever touch them anyway. Anything that lands on and sticks to the tiles will dry out very shortly, it's a ridiculously inhospitable environment for life, bacterial or otherwise.
- Q:Does repainting kitchen tiles really work?
- Guy 3 Says: Break out the offensive tiles and replace them with ones more appealing. Re-grout. You can do this yourself. 1. remove grout from tiles that must go 2. carefully break offending evil tiles with hammer and chisel. 3. clean substrate 4. Place new friendly tiles of same dimensions in space using organic mastic as a binder. 5. Re-grout with non-sanded grout. You really need to know a little more than this, but it is really not that hard, and very rewarding.
- Q:,I'm removing tile?
- Your talking about vct vinal composite tile and yes the old ones do contain asbestoes as does the glue, called cut back should be black in color. Its best to call an abatement contractor, but if you insiste on doing it yourself just protect yourself. Were gloves,eyeprotection , air resperater, and disposible overalls like painters use, and make sure you have good ventalation, add fans. Once the stuff gets in your lungs its permanant and no way to reverce the damage.
- Q:where to get floor tiles @ good price?
- We used to restore old Spanish houses and we always put in seconds or even thirds and we couldn't tell the difference from firsts,
- Q:can tile be glued to formica?
- Can yes you can (can means able to). And you may do it as long as the subsurface of the counter where you place the tile on is solid and will not move (most counter tops have too much movement in them to keep the grout from cracking). You can check this by standing or sitting on the counter top and see if your weight makes even the slightest bow in the counter top. If you decide your counter top is strong and stable enough then make sure you sand (rough up) the Formica before you try to cover it with anything else. What you might consider doing is placing either 1/2 inch cement board or another layer of 3/4 birch plywood or MDF board screwed and glued down to the existing counter top. Tile is expensive so do it right.
- Q:The classification of various tiles and the specific process
- Tile classification, depends on what place, useful wall polished tiles, the ground also has polished tiles, as well as pool tiles, etc.
- Q:tile vs. hardwood floors?
- Hardwood floors by all means. Especially if you live anywhere but the south or southwest. Wood floors have a bit of give to them so they are better for your feet and legs, particularly if you are on your feet alot. They make sense in an area where you want to make things cool as possible, but wood floors give a warm cozy feeling. In terms of long term value, hardwood floors add to the value of a house and often tile gives it a dated look.
- Q:how to grout jagged edge tiles?
- Most all tiles ( there are exceptions) are always grouted flush to avoid a couple of things. One is the problem your having now and the other is to protect the edging of the tile.depending on just how much more you have to fill in, you make have to dig some grout out to get a proper bond.. Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
- Q:Many questions about installing travertine tile?
- How To Lay Travertine Tile
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range