Basic Information of Porcelain Tile CMAX-815401:
1.Size: 60X60cm ,30X60cm, 15x60cm, 15X90cm
2.Certificate:CE ISO ?xml:namespace>
Features of Porcelain Tile CMAX-815401:
1. Size: 60X60cm ,30X60cm, 15x60cm, 15X90cm
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Porcelain Tile CMAX-815401:
60X60cm ,30X60cm, 15x60cm, 15X90cm
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Porcelain Tile CMAX-815401:
- Q:Selecting same floor tile for kitchen and rest of living area?
- Golden Desire tile back splash or close. kitchen light Tile . throughout the living area some thing that blends but not off the wall to the kitchen floor.
- Q:Help with tile installation 5 *?
- With your pet I would go with Pergo flooring - it is easy to clean, doesn't stain, easy to install and looks amazing.
- Q:Can you Spackle over ceiling tile?
- Not sure what type of tiles these are, but I'll guess this is a hung ceiling, with the metal strips holding up lightweight acoustic ceiling tile. If this is the case, spackle (used to fill holes in walls, etc.) is not an option. In theory, someone could mud the suspended ceiling, and it could possibly come out relatively smooth. However, hung ceilings are not made for this, and I doubt an amateur could pull it off with any degree of success. What's above the tiles? A real ceiling? If so, your best bet is to remove the hung ceiling, and either fix up the real ceiling above, or put a real ceiling up.
- Q:Will vinyl floor tiles damage the original floor?
- no the damage would be hreat every thing would have to be removed down to the bare wood. thats what peel and stick tiles do STICK.
- Q:Repair for small pits in ceramic tile?
- I would try 'tile and grout sealer. These products are easy to apply and once dried are very hard. Go to your home supply store and look at a few different types and see what would work best for you application. Most people don't understand that tile needs to be sealed and re-sealed every year or two, especially in high traffic areas and where there will be a lot of dirt or water track across them.
- Q:Ceramic tile choice: Did I make a mistake?
- Porcelain tiles are usually baked at higher temperatures than ceramic tiles. The higher temperature usually means better grade. Most porcelain tiles today have a PEI rating of 5, or suitable for heavy-duty traffic. Be careful about what is advertised as porcelain tile. Since not all ceramic tile is porcelain. I believe porcelain tile starts at a rating of 3 and goes up to 10 for commercial use so It would be a good tile. I suppose it would be suitable for residential use in your home. I don't see any reason for not using it, unless you expect it to stay perfect for 40 years. DIY Doc you get a thumbs up from me. You seem to try hard and give good advice.
- Q:Where best to start a tiling job?
- To okorder.com/
- Q:Grout Question - Foyer Floor and Hallway Ceramic Tile?
- They missed a step....Use a good clear silicone caulking in the 'crack' where tile and grout meet wall. Otherwise, if for example, someone showers and gets water on the floor, it will get into this area, go under the tile and start to ruin the flooring under the tile. Mold and mildew can also grow in these wet areas. Molding trim only covers the edge of the tile giving it a neater more finished appearance, but it's still cosmetic...to protect, you need to seal or caulk around the outer edges of your flooring. You will also need to use a sealant on the grout between your new tiles as well, or the same problem can occur, as grout is porous and can absorb water and soapy liquids which then go down into the underflooring, and different liquids can stain the grout.
- Q:How many 18x18 tiles equal 170 square feet?
- First of all, your calculation is wrong. You have 165 Sq Ft' Second of all 18(18) does not = 18 The correct answer is 18(18)=324Sq.inches.=2.7 2.7 div.165=61. You will need approx.65 tiles.
- Q:Is the sealer necessary for our floor porcelain tiles we just installed? Why?
- Grout ought to be entirely dry. Most sealers are makeup of silicone. Agree with William. - hold the sealer within the grout discipline up to viable. If silicone residue isn't entirely wiped clean from the tiles - it may be lovely slippery.
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range