Key Specifications/Special Features of Interial Wall Tiles CMAX-0099:
Water absorption: 13 to 17%
Usage: interior wall tiles
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Main Export Markets of Interial Wall Tiles CMAX-0099:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:What is the white powder on the back of the floor tiles?
- It is a brick bottom glaze, tiles in the kiln before the application of the brick at the end of glaze
The main component: is alumina
Purpose: to avoid the tiles in the high temperature state sticky furnace roller rod, resulting in tile deformation and the closure of the kiln and cause the roller break.
Use: paving the time to brush with water on the line
- Q:covering existing tile backsplash?
- You can tile over them if you use a bonding mortar such as Flexbond you can get at any tile supply
- Q:Can you install ceramic tile over self adhesive vinyl tile?
- Lowe's will sell you a scraper on a long handle (replaceable blades on the good one) with a 10 inch or so width. Heat with a torch, then scrape up. Worth doing it right, if worth doing at all. If you put tile over laminate, you'll be really mad at yourself when you have to remove tnd throw away all that money and work a year or so from now.
- Q:Has anyone installed carpet tile?
- Carpet tiles are easy to install. Some even come with their own adhesive backing. You will need to begin with marking out the center of the room and squaring it to make a + so you can set the firs four tiles down and work outward from the center. Once you have marked your + do a dry run and make sure you don't end up with a large chunk of tile on one wall and a sliver on the other. If that happens, shift the center mark toward the shorter edge. Once you have done the dry run and you are happy with the results you can stick them down. Good luck
- Q:how do i get black grout stains off of white tile???
- White Tiles Black Grout
- Q:I plan to tile my bathroom. Can i tile over the existing tiles?
- If your tiles are clean and tightly bound to what ever they are bonded to, yes it can be done with special adhesives and longer drying times. Its always best to start anew. Ripping out the old and starting over but not always possible. You ll need the proper thin set, correct size trowels for the tile being layed, buckets,tile cutters such as a wet saw and hand cutter. Grout floats,wax rings ,saws to cut doors down since they may not clear after. If you ve never tiled before, maybe you should hire it done, this isn t a beginner type job, but if you want to try, I ll help guide you. Basic skills in construction and plumbing wil come in handy. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:What brand of tiles good? How to choose?
- Choose the tiles to remember just a few, the other is not important: 1, look at the back of the swivel to see if the color is pure, the general pure color display for the milky white (partial white), can not be black, not yellow, Point no more, black hair to prove that the brick itself has impurities, impurities, the density of the brick is more determined to decline, usually in the course of practical problems prone to fracture, damage. But the back of the brick body can not be very white that is not normal, indicating that zirconium silicate raw materials used too much, the national test tiles have no radioactive one of which is the detection of zirconium silicate raw materials practical amount of zirconium silicate raw materials can make brick Whitening, but zirconium silicate is also one of the main killers of radioactive, be sure to pay attention. General manufacturers have a national test report certificate, you ask them to produce it, note: must be booked with the kind of color certificate book or product brochure behind the parameters that is not a copy of the inspection report, that thing is Can be forged. 2, to see the side of the granules of granules are fine and even, the granules are large, rough, then the brick body density crisp, the use of the process will certainly be a problem, give a simple example: you get the house is usually the embryo room, wall The surface is very rough cement surface, when you use the putty powder after the wall is relatively smooth, delicate, and you use such a standard to see just fine. 3, the brick stand up, hand tapping the brick body, the more crisp the sound to prove that the higher the density of brick, the better the quality, the more dull the tones to prove that the worse the density of tiles, tiles, anti-fouling,
- Q:Tile repair best way?
- u get wet setting adhesives use such glue and bond tiles u need not dry the surface at all
- Q:Ceiling tiles - whats the best way to install 1 and a half ceiling tiles?
- Most ceiling tiles have a tounge groove so each tile fits into another. When you are piecing in tiles it's impossible to get the tounges in the grooves without breaking them. I would suggest, cutting off the tounges with a razor knife and install with Liquid nails or some other construction adhesive. To keep the tiles in place while the glue is drying, cut a 2X4 long enough and put it under the tile while the glue sets up. You might want to put a towell between the tile and the 2X4 to keep from damaging the tile. For the 1/2 tile, score the backside of a tile with a razor knife then break it in half.
- Q:When were tiles invented? Who invented them? Where was it invented?
- The earliest finds of roof tiles are documented from a very restricted area around Corinth (Greece), where fired tiles began to replace thatchet roofs at two temples of Apollo and Poseidon between 700-650 BC. Spreading rapidly, roof tiles were within fifty years in evidence for a large number of sites around the Eastern Mediterranean, including Mainland Greece, Western Asia Minor, Southern and Central Italy. Early roof tiles showed an S-shape, with the pan and cover tile forming one piece. They were rather bulky affairs, weighting around 30 kg apiece. Being more expensive and labour-intensive to produce than thatchet, their introduction has been explained with their greatly enhanced fire resistance which gave desired protection to the costly temples. The spread of the roof tile technique has to be viewed in connection with the simultaneous rise of monumental architecture in archaic Greece. Only the appearing stone walls, which were replacing the earlier mudbrick and wood walls, were strong enough to support the weight of a tiled roof. As a side-effect, it has been assumed that the new stone and tile construction also ushered in the end of 'Chinese roof' (Knickdach) construction in Greek architecture, as they made the need for an extended roof as rain protection for the mudbrick walls obsolete. You could get more information from the link below...
We are a modernized and powerful manufacturer, specializeing in Glazed tiles, Polished tiles, ceramics tiles, and we have been engaged in architectural ceramic development and production for nearly 20 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range