Key Specifications/Special Features of Interial Wall Tiles CMAX-0099:
Water absorption: 13 to 17%
Usage: interior wall tiles
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Main Export Markets of Interial Wall Tiles CMAX-0099:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:How to divide the tiles?
- Tiles are the country according to the radio of the tiles are divided into A, B, C and so on.
Class A use of the scope of unlimited, can be used in various places of home decoration.
Class B decoration materials can not be used for the interior of Class I civil construction, but can be used for the outer surface of Class I civil construction and the interior and exterior of all other buildings.
Class C decoration materials can only be used for exterior finishes and outdoor use.
The tiles are divided into two levels according to the national standard:
1, excellent products
2, a product
Or tile classification is classified as:
1, A grade goods
2, B grade goods
- Q:Hand paint ceramic tiles?
- The okorder.com The difficult part is finding a place to fire them after you have finished painting them. If you live near a school where you are an alum, you may be able to have them fire the tiles for you. (your local community center is another place to ask) Another option would be going to a DIY pottery place. It will definitely give you professional looking results, but it will cost a little more.
- Q:how do i do flooring with broken tiles??
- I suggest that you first prep and fill your concrete and let dry. Next you should lay out some tile pieces on an area near your starting point fitting the pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle. Next spread some tile mastic over an area equal to the size of the area where you have laid out tile pieces that fit together. Next, quickly set the tiles in the mastic in the same pattern that you had them laid off to the side leaving at least about 1/8th gaps between the tile pieces. When you are finished, scrape off any mastic that does not have tile set in it. Repeat this process until you completely cover your floor. Allow to dry for a day and then fill the cracks with grout. Allow the grout to dry for a day and then do an acid wash to remove the grout residue.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic tile?
- 2, de-alcoholated TC: curing shrinkage is small, water immersion off small, most of the substrate without corrosion; on the fluorocarbon profiles, steel and white marble, poor adhesion; at high temperatures, due to the reaction rate Fast, resulting in the formation of alcoholic small molecules can not be volatile in time, and the formation of bubbles affect the construction quality. Deoxime type TW: good adhesion can be in the appropriate high temperature construction, will not produce bubbles; copper and mirror industry with micro-rot. And shrinkage than alcohol type.
Use restrictions: non-structural adhesive prohibited for use in structural assembly;
Should not be used for oozing grease, plasticizer or other solvent building materials surface; should not be used for frost or wet surface, long buried in the underground or long-term immersion occasions; should not be used for paint the surface may be due to paint cracking or Peeling off caused by sealing failure; should not be used for direct contact with food or vulnerable to mechanical wear; not suitable for building materials, surface temperature below 4 ℃ or higher than 40 ℃ when the construction. 3, deacidification type: acid glue should not be used for cement, stone,
Because the acid to produce acetic acid curing, and cement, stone and other alkaline materials on the surface reaction to form a chalk-like material, and cause off; substrate expansion coefficient is larger, with displacement or vibration, plastic construction (1) high temperature sizing, high temperature curing; curing speed too fast, the use of high-temperature, high-temperature curing, (2) sizing too thin, less than 6 mm; (3) foam rod (bar) damage caused by foaming (opening), the release of methanol from the colloid in the rate of bleeding, so that the gasification of methanol after the gasification; Type foam); there is water; foam material is incompatible, chemical reaction; (4) sizing irregular, repeated scratched.
- Q:Bathroom Tile color opinion.?
- This is a beautiful piece. If you want a bright atmosphere, the dark floor might be too overwhelming. Have you considered floor tile in the green shade of the sink? Gray is a popular color right now and would match nicely with the green. I would go with green floor tiles with a gray tile here and there. The opposite on the walls, gray with green dispersed throughout. As for the glass accent, the woman at the store is a great resource. Can the glass be tinted in a darker color to bring in the richness of the cabinet? White toilet and tub never go out of style and if you want to remodel in the future, they will still stand the test of time. I moved into a 70's era mobile home a few years ago. The tub, sink and toilet were blue. I did not have the finances to replace any of these. My solution was to decorate around them to look like the blue color was my intent. These are just a few ideas. I can see you have good taste and I hope you enjoy the process.
- Q:wood stove tile mural?
- There is really much more to tile installation than a quick answer. I would suggest mounting the cement board first, then the tile, but for a first timer there might be special challenges to installing tile on a vertical surface if the tile does not have built-in tile spacers or you don’t use tile spacers. It also depends on what kind of tile you use. Hand molded tiles will be more irregular. Even Home Depot sells a great book on tile installation that is not very expensive and there are also videos out there. An oldie but goodie is Setting Tile by Michael Byrne. Also, people have a tendance to use the word grout as a generic term for the adhesive. The stuff you use to mount the tiles is very different from what is put betweent the tiles. You should use a cement based mortar to set the tiles (don’t use the cheap white mastic adhesive, it is not as strong!) You then use a grout for inbetween the tiles. Again, use a cement based grout as well. You do want to use a cement board such as Durock, not greenboard. You might also want to check out fire code issues before you install the wood stove. Check with the place you got the stove from. Then there are many types of grout sealers. You may end up with ash blackened grout if it is not sealed. I recommend a penetrating sealer, not silicone sealer. Then, how will you finish the edges? Will the raw edges of the tile show or do you have matching trim tiles to finish the edges? A lot of these home improvements shows show these really quickie tile installations, which look nice at first (actually I think most of them look cheap and cheesy) but I can guarantee the grout will be cracking within 6 months or the tiles popping up because not enough time was allowed for the mortar to dry before grouting. See, not to burst your bubble, I just think you should research this before you start this project so you end up with a very nice professional looking job you can be proud of!
- Q:what roof tile should I use?
- You can find different shapes of tile roof like roman, tegula, tower and flat. All these shapes make it possible of overlapping and interlocking of tiles very well. These types come in vivid varieties. You can find one that are generally made from ceramic and concrete roofing materials. You can also have a good choice of multiple colors. You can easily coat these colors on the surface. You always need to consider what kind of roof tile you are going to use if you are concerned about color. For example, color of cement tile is not appropriate for protection of tiles. After some time you will find that the color of tile is going to be subdued. Whole appearance of your roof will be totally changed. But if you try to use Terracotta then it won’t fade easily.
- Q:Laying ceramic tile?
- First measure the room from wall to wall.Length and width.Multiply the numbers.This gives you square footage.Add another 15 square feet for cutting and breakage.Tiles are sold per square foot not amount.Space in between does not matter in calculation.This is up to you.If you want a more full look make space smaller.This is easier for maintenance(cleaning).1/4 inch is normal, 3/8 is big.The bigger the space it's harder to grout plus will cost more in grout.Make sure to use grout similar colour to tile.If your floor is wood underneath then you have to fasten it so it does not vibrate and then lay a wire mesh before putting on the tile.This is important,if you do not do this the tiles will crack.To remove them costs more than putting them on.
- Q:what type of tile is best for a mobile home..?
- I am thinking glue on cause they are lighter in weight- your floors are probably plywood? I have never seen real tiles in a trailer.
- Q:glass blocks mirrors tile craft ideas?
- i've got been blocked with the aid of human beings while hitting their questions and in many circumstances i'm thinking who the hell ARE you?? i've got been blocked for the stupidest of motives so attempt to not difficulty approximately it.
We are a modernized and powerful manufacturer, specializeing in Glazed tiles, Polished tiles, ceramics tiles, and we have been engaged in architectural ceramic development and production for nearly 20 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range