Specifications of foundry coke ash 12%
Ash: 12% max
Fixed carbon: 86% min
Sulphur: 0.6% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
M40: 85% min
M10: 8 % max
Calorific value: 7000 Kcal/ kg min
Size: 120-250 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement.
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
- Q:What is the main purpose of the use of coke
- Coke is mainly used in blast furnace ironmaking and smelting of non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and so on. In the process of blast furnace smelting, there are four kinds of functions, such as heat supply, reduction, material skeleton and carbon supply.
- Q:Relationship between coke M40 and M25
- Both are expressed in terms of the crushing strength of the cold mechanical strength index of coke quality.Among them, because of the specific measurement methods are not the same, so the use of different records.
- Q:Coking tower and coke tower is what relationship?
- Coking plant coal tower, primary cooling tower, cooling tower, etc.. The coal tower is used to store coal for coke oven. The cooling tower is used to cool the gas and cooling tower cooling water.
- Q:What kind of coke is used for steelmaking? The difference between metallurgical coke and foundry coke.
- Coke is a special and molten iron cupola coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. Its role is to melt the burden and make the hot metal overheating, the support column to maintain good ventilation. Therefore, the foundry coke should have large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough
- Q:What are the criteria for coke classification and how to distinguish between primary and two grade coke?
- Evaluation of coke quality1, sulfur content in coke: sulfur is a harmful impurity of iron smelting, which reduce the quality of pig iron. In the steel-making pig iron sulfur content greater than 0.07% is waste. By blast furnace furnace into sulfur from 11% ore; 3.5% from limestone; 82.5% from coke, so coke is the main source of sulfur in charge coke. Sulfur directly affects the production of blast furnace coke. When the sulfur content is greater than 1.6%, sulfur increased 0.1%, the amount of coke increased 1.8%, limestone amount increased 3.7%, 0.3% increase in amount of ore blast furnace output to reduce the sulfur content under 1.5 - 2.0%. metallurgical coke is not greater than 1%, the sulfur content of large and medium-sized metallurgical coke the blast furnace is less than 0.4 - 0.7%.2, the phosphorus in the coke: iron metallurgical coke coke content should be in the 0.02 - 0.03% or less
- Q:What is the difference between coking plant and coke plant
- Production equipment and production processes are complex.Coke plant, generally only the coal into coke on it, so simple.
- Q:Coke indicators are divided into grades
- The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke. Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand in about 30%. Coke crack degree and the porosity level, and the coking coal has a direct relationship, such as coal based coke refining, crack, high porosity, low strength; with coal as the foundation of the coal refining coke crack less, low porosity and high strength
- Q:What is coke? What is the use?
- In addition to coke for iron and non-ferrous metal smelting (metallurgical coke), but also for casting, chemical, calcium carbide and iron alloy, its quality requirements vary. Such as foundry coke, generally require large size, low porosity, high fixed carbon and low sulfur; chemical gasification, strict requirements for strength. But requires good response, high ash melting point; calcium carbide and coke production requirements to improve the fixed carbon content.
- Q:I'd like to have a coke
- I work in the coking plant, so there are conditions to get coke and is burning, I would like to use coke barbecue line? Just like charcoal Mutton Cubes Roasted on a Skewer, OK? Understand the answer
- Q:What is the effect of coke moisture on the blast furnace?
- The influence of coke moisture on blast furnace can be divided into two parts:
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade Foundry coke , is one of the biggest foundry coke manufacturers in China .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range