Specifications of foundry coke ash 12%
Ash: 12% max
Fixed carbon: 86% min
Sulphur: 0.6% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
M40: 85% min
M10: 8 % max
Calorific value: 7000 Kcal/ kg min
Size: 120-250 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement.
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
- Q:Effect of coke powder ratio on the index
- Quality index of cokeHigh temperature carbonization coke is the solid product, its main ingredient is carbon, the pore structure of spores (or pore porous) with crack and irregular crack. Have a direct impact on how much strength and crushing strength of coke, the index of crack usually (crack length per unit volume of coke in the index) to measure indicator. Pore structure is mainly used for measuring the porosity of spores (pore volume percentage of the total volume of coke) said that it affects the reactivity and strength of coke. The coke used for different purposes, the porosity index requirements change, but it usually requires 40 to 45% metallurgical coke porosity, casting requirements of 35 to 40%, the export of coke need to crack about 30%. coke with high and low levels of porosity, the use of coking coal has a direct relationship, such as gas refining is mainly coke, crack, high porosity, low strength; as in coking coal Break the coke refining base of small, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is usually the crushing strength and abrasion resistance of two indexes to represent the strength of coke can be broken. No cracks or defects and M40 values along the fault reference external shock resistance structure; wear strength of coke coke refers to the ability to form glass the surface resistance to foreign friction and no fragments or powder, expressed as the value of M10. The degree of M40 crack coke compressive strength affect the value, value of pore structure of coke impact wear resistance of M10 spores. The determination of M40 M10 and a lot of value, many German migon drum test our method.
- Q:What is the amount of waste gas produced by a ton of coke burning
- The coking coal is heated to 1000 DEG C under the condition of isolated air (high temperature carbonization)
- Q:The chemical composition of coke m10.m25 refers to?
- M10 refers to the wear resistance of coke, M25 refers to the crushing strength is the mechanical strength. Mainly the cold strength of coke. Coke is also the most important indicator is the hot state, CRI thermal reaction and CSR reaction intensity. In blast furnace production, both cold and thermal strength are important.
- Q:What is the difference between coke and carbon residue
- Coke concept:Bituminous coal in the absence of air is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing and contraction of the final stage of this process is made of coke, coking high temperature (high temperature carbonization). By high temperature coking coke for blast furnace smelting, casting and gas generated in the process of coking. After the recovery and after the purification of coke oven gas is not only a high calorific value of fuel, and is an important raw material for organic synthesis industry. Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke for metallurgical coke collectively. More than 90% were used for blast furnace ironmaking blast furnace coke, so often referred to as metallurgical coke is coke. The special cupola molten iron and coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. It is melting charge and molten steel overheating, the support column to maintain its good permeability. Therefore, coke should Have large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough.
- Q:The specifications for coke used in stainless steel smelting are as follows
- Metallurgical coke indicators are as follows:A metallurgical coke: fixed carbon, 86%; calorific value 7300cal/kg; ash < 12%; volatile < 1.9%; all 5% "0.6%" water; sulfur;
- Q:What are the indicators of first grade coke and the two grade coke?
- No greater than 12 is not greater than 0.6 not less than 80 not greater than 8 not greater than 1.9
- Q:What is the effect of coke moisture on the blast furnace?
- 1, a large number of high coke moisture (when the rain open storage of coke in blast furnace smelting coke), if not timely load back down, will cause a relatively large impact on the furnace, coke is better then no timely adjusting load will cause heat phenomenon.
- Q:How coke is involved in steelmaking,
- . It is necessary to add coke, pellet, sinter ore, ore and other materials into the blast furnace according to a certain proportion, batch and order
- Q:Natural gas can replace coke smelting pig iron
- Coke at high temperature (also some blast furnace pulverized coal, heavy oil, natural gas and other auxiliary fuel) in carbon with bubbling air oxygen in the combustion of carbon monoxide and hydrogen generated in the furnace, removing the rise in iron ore in the process of oxygen, thereby reducing iron. The molten iron is released from the taphole. An iron ore, which is a mixture of non - reducing impurities, such as limestone, to form a slag from the slag. The produced gas is discharged from the top of the furnace, and is used as a fuel for a hot blast stove, a heating furnace, a coke oven, a boiler, etc.. Blast furnace smelting is the main product of pig iron, as well as by-products of blast furnace slag and blast furnace gas.
- Q:Coke coal charcoal are used for what
- Coal:The use of coal is very extensive, according to the purpose of its use for three main purposes:(1) power coal,(2) coking coal,(3) coal used in coal chemical industry, which mainly includes gasification coal, coal for low temperature carbonization, hydrogenation of liquefied coal and so on.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade Foundry coke , is one of the biggest foundry coke manufacturers in China .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range