Low Ash Metallurgical Coke CSR62%
Specifications of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke CSR62%
Volatile Matter (DB)
Size 30-80 mm
Main Features of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke
Below main features helps a lot for an efficient smelting:
1. Low Ash ensures a high fixed carbon and provides enough heat.
2. Low Volatile matter reduces waste matters.
3. Low Sulphur and Phos improve the quality of pig iron.
4. High CSR and low CRI keep coke's propertity in the furnace.
5. High M40 and low M10 enable to maintain coke's hardness.
To be used for blast furnace in steel plants or ferro alloy plants.
During the process of smelting, met coke, iron ore and limestone are to be filled into the blast furnace as the raw materials.
Met coke serves in blast furnaces mainly as a reductant and source of heat.
It is also used as a bearing and filling material through which gas circulates in the column of blast-furnace charge.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging: in bulk
2. Delivery: loading rate of 8,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Lianyuangang port
loading rate of 15,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Tianjin port
loading of met coke
met coke in ship's hold
- Q:How many degrees of coke ignition temperature can ignite coke
- The average specific heat capacity is 0.808kj/ (KGK) (100 DEG C), 1.465kj/ (KGK) (1000 DEG C);The thermal conductivity is 2.64kj/ (MHK) (room temperature), 6.91kg/ (MHK) (900 DEG C);Ignition temperature (450-650) in air;
- Q:Coke belongs to the coal industry
- 11 other mining industry 28 chemical fiber manufacturing 58 warehousing industryC manufacturing 29 rubber products 59 postal industry13 agricultural and sideline products processing industry 30 plastic products G information transmission, computer services and software industry31 grain grinding of non metallic products 60 telecommunications and other information transmission services 13101320 feed 311 cement, lime and gypsum manufacturing 601 Telecommunications133 vegetable oil 312 cement and gypsum products manufacturing 6020 Internet information1340 sugar 313 brick, stone and other building materials 603 broadcast television transmission135 slaughter and meat 314 glass and glass products 604 satellite transmission136 aquatic products 315 ceramic products 61 computer services
- Q:Coke is how to produce, what is its purpose?
- Under the condition of air isolation, the bituminous coal is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, which is finally made into coke by drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, solidification and shrinkage. Coke oven gas produced in the process of coking and recovery is not only a high calorific value of fuel, but also an important industrial raw material for organic synthesis.
- Q:What is the main purpose of the use of coke
- (1) heating.The heat needed for blast furnace smelting is provided by the combustion of coke and fuel, and the hot air is provided, and the heat of coke combustion accounts for 75% ~ 80%. The ash content of coke is low, and it still keeps a certain degree before falling to the tuyere.
- Q:I'd like to have a coke
- Coke is mainly used in blast furnace ironmaking and smelting of non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and so on.
- Q:What is the use of coke
- From the distribution of coke production in China, the distribution of coking enterprises in China is unbalanced, which is mainly distributed in North China, East China and northeast china. Three, the use of coke coke is mainly used in blast furnace ironmaking and copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and other non-ferrous metal smelting furnace, reducing agent, heating agent and the role of the material column skeleton. The use of coke instead of charcoal in the blast furnace has laid the foundation for the large-scale development of modern blast furnaces and is a major milestone in the history of metallurgy. In order to achieve better technical and economic indexes of blast furnace operation, the coke (metallurgical coke) must have proper chemical and physical properties. In addition to a large number of coke used in iron smelting and non-ferrous metal smelting (metallurgical coke), but also for casting, chemical, calcium carbide and iron alloy, the quality requirements are different. Such as foundry coke, generally require large size, low porosity, high fixed carbon and low sulfur; chemical gasification, strict requirements for strength, but requires good response, high ash melting point; calcium carbide and coke production requirements to improve the fixed carbon content.
- Q:What does Coke test index M25 mean?
- Coke is the solid product of high temperature carbonization, the main component of which is carbon, which is a kind of crack and irregular pore structure. The number of cracks has a direct impact on the strength and crushing strength of the coke, the index is generally measured in terms of crack degree (the number of cracks in the unit volume coke)
- Q:What is the difference between coke and carbon residue
- Coke concept:Bituminous coal in the absence of air is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing and contraction of the final stage of this process is made of coke, coking high temperature (high temperature carbonization). By high temperature coking coke for blast furnace smelting, casting and gas generated in the process of coking. After the recovery and after the purification of coke oven gas is not only a high calorific value of fuel, and is an important raw material for organic synthesis industry. Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke for metallurgical coke collectively. More than 90% were used for blast furnace ironmaking blast furnace coke, so often referred to as metallurgical coke is coke. The special cupola molten iron and coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. It is melting charge and molten steel overheating, the support column to maintain its good permeability. Therefore, coke should Have large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough.
- Q:How to remove the bottom of coke steel
- So that the whole place to restore the original black dye can be done.Water sandpaper rubbing can of course, but in the end to more than 1000 mesh water sandpapering. Another 100 clean cloth polishing line. The coke on the stove can only be removed by hand.Finally, wash the rice cooker, stove, as well as your tired hands, thoroughly washed several times. Here, everything is back to normal, as if nothing had happened.
- Q:The difference between semi coke and coke
- Coke is used for smelting iron alloy coke, and the coke is used in blast furnace and used for copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and other non-ferrous metal smelting of blast furnace, reducing agent, heating agent and columnar skeleton.
We are a public company in China , which is the biggest met coke producer in Shanxi porvince, the output around 6.4 Million tons per year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||80.00% China market
20.00% India market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range