Low Ash Metallurgical Coke CSR62%
Specifications of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke CSR62%
Volatile Matter (DB)
Size 30-80 mm
Main Features of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke
Below main features helps a lot for an efficient smelting:
1. Low Ash ensures a high fixed carbon and provides enough heat.
2. Low Volatile matter reduces waste matters.
3. Low Sulphur and Phos improve the quality of pig iron.
4. High CSR and low CRI keep coke's propertity in the furnace.
5. High M40 and low M10 enable to maintain coke's hardness.
To be used for blast furnace in steel plants or ferro alloy plants.
During the process of smelting, met coke, iron ore and limestone are to be filled into the blast furnace as the raw materials.
Met coke serves in blast furnaces mainly as a reductant and source of heat.
It is also used as a bearing and filling material through which gas circulates in the column of blast-furnace charge.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging: in bulk
2. Delivery: loading rate of 8,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Lianyuangang port
loading rate of 15,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Tianjin port
loading of met coke
met coke in ship's hold
- Q:Relationship between coke M40 and M25
- 50 kilograms of size greater than 60 mm coke coke samples, in meters Qom in the drum at 50 rpm speed of 100 revolutions (4 minutes), with the aperture is 40 mm (25 mm) sieve screening, measuring more than 40 mm (25 mm) and the weight percentage of the coke, the total weight of the coke drum, denoted as M40 (or M25).
- Q:Coke indicators are divided into grades
- Coke crushing strength refers to coke can resist foreign impact force without ability along cracks or defects at the broken, represented by the M40 value; wear strength of coke coke refers to the ability to resist external friction without surface of glass forming debris or powder, said M10. The cracking degree of coke affects the M40 value of its breaking strength, and the pore structure of coke affects the M10 value. There are many methods for determination of M40 and M10 value method, commonly used in our country the German migon drum test.
- Q:Who knows what the provisions of the coke train sampling country?
- Methods for determination of moisture content of coke, a method of introduction of a certain quality of coke samples, placed in a drying box, drying at a certain temperature to a constant quality. Calculation of the percentage of water content in the mass loss of the coke sample. Two. Reagent color silica gel: industrial products
- Q:What are the criteria for coke classification and how to distinguish between primary and two grade coke?
- Evaluation of coke quality1, sulfur content in coke: sulfur is a harmful impurity of iron smelting, which reduce the quality of pig iron. In the steel-making pig iron sulfur content greater than 0.07% is waste. By blast furnace furnace into sulfur from 11% ore; 3.5% from limestone; 82.5% from coke, so coke is the main source of sulfur in charge coke. Sulfur directly affects the production of blast furnace coke. When the sulfur content is greater than 1.6%, sulfur increased 0.1%, the amount of coke increased 1.8%, limestone amount increased 3.7%, 0.3% increase in amount of ore blast furnace output to reduce the sulfur content under 1.5 - 2.0%. metallurgical coke is not greater than 1%, the sulfur content of large and medium-sized metallurgical coke the blast furnace is less than 0.4 - 0.7%.2, the phosphorus in the coke: iron metallurgical coke coke content should be in the 0.02 - 0.03% or less
- Q:What is the main purpose of the use of coke
- Direct reduction in the blast furnace in the area above 850 degrees celsius. Because the CO2 generated at high temperature immediately reacts with the carbon in coke to form CO, it can be considered that the carbon in coke is directly involved in the reduction process:CO is used as reducing agent, either indirect or direct reduction. In order to continue to add CO, requires a certain degree of reactivity of coke.
- Q:I'd like to have a coke
- I work in the coking plant, so there are conditions to get coke and is burning, I would like to use coke barbecue line? Just like charcoal Mutton Cubes Roasted on a Skewer, OK? Understand the answer
- Q:Coke boiler belongs to coal-fired boiler
- In addition, the utility model is characterized in that the utility model is used for heating and catering industry. Generally speaking, coke boiler belongs to coal fired boiler. Reason is that coke is a coal and fat coal for coke production.
- Q:How coal is turned into coke in the coking chamber
- Simply put is to let the coal in the isolated air furnace heating, volatile volatile, and the rest is cokeOf course, the volatile ingredients to be collected, are the baby
- Q:The difference between coke and coal
- Coal is known as the black gold, the food industry, which is one of the main sources of energy used in the human world since eighteenth Century...
- Q:What is the difference between coal and coke, heat, price, pollution, smoke, odor. Thank you experts answer
- Coal is the raw material that has not been treated by coking. Not every kind of coal for coke, according to the different requirements of the different kinds of coal
We are a public company in China , which is the biggest met coke producer in Shanxi porvince, the output around 6.4 Million tons per year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||80.00% China market
20.00% India market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range