Low Ash Metallurgical Coke CSR62%
Specifications of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke CSR62%
Volatile Matter (DB)
Size 30-80 mm
Main Features of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke
Below main features helps a lot for an efficient smelting:
1. Low Ash ensures a high fixed carbon and provides enough heat.
2. Low Volatile matter reduces waste matters.
3. Low Sulphur and Phos improve the quality of pig iron.
4. High CSR and low CRI keep coke's propertity in the furnace.
5. High M40 and low M10 enable to maintain coke's hardness.
To be used for blast furnace in steel plants or ferro alloy plants.
During the process of smelting, met coke, iron ore and limestone are to be filled into the blast furnace as the raw materials.
Met coke serves in blast furnaces mainly as a reductant and source of heat.
It is also used as a bearing and filling material through which gas circulates in the column of blast-furnace charge.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging: in bulk
2. Delivery: loading rate of 8,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Lianyuangang port
loading rate of 15,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Tianjin port
loading of met coke
met coke in ship's hold
- Q:What are the indicators of first grade coke and the two grade coke?
- The mechanical strength of the mechanical strength of ash sulfur%% volatile(crush strength M40) (abrasion strength M10)
- Q:What is the essential difference between coal and coke?
- [coal]Coal is a kind of solid combustible mineral which is buried in the underground plants and has been formed by the complex biochemical and physicochemical changes. Coal is a kind of solid combustible organic rock, which is mainly formed by the chemical reaction of the remains of plants.
- Q:What kind of coke is used for steelmaking? The difference between metallurgical coke and foundry coke.
- I see that there are metallurgical coke and coke on the Internet, what is the difference between them (I hope to be able to say in detail) and a level of two points, how is this going on?.. Where is the quality of coke in China? Hunan good coke plant which? Although the problem is a little bit more, I hope that insiders can give some useful information. Extremely grateful.
- Q:Coke crushing equipment prices, manufacturers offer is how much
- The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke. Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand in about 30%.
- Q:Sulphur content of coal and coke,
- The sulfur content of coking coal basically all into the coke, only a small number into the gas but the number is very limited. How much coal is the amount of sulfur in the general coal is the sulfur. It should be said that coke is basically a little lower and a little bit limited.In the process of coking volatile will be a lot of consumption, ash will increase 2-3%.
- Q:Coke coal charcoal are used for what
- Coal:The use of coal is very extensive, according to the purpose of its use for three main purposes:(1) power coal,(2) coking coal,(3) coal used in coal chemical industry, which mainly includes gasification coal, coal for low temperature carbonization, hydrogenation of liquefied coal and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between coking coal and coke
- Coking coal is an essential raw material for the production of coking coal, coking coal is one of the main uses of coke, coke is full of coking coal, coking coal is necessary for coke.
- Q:How much coke is needed for a ton of iron
- 1 tons of iron: iron ore + + coke 340kg + pulverized coal injection 130kg,The process of extracting iron from iron containing minerals, mainly iron oxides, is mainly composed of blast furnace, direct reduction, smelting reduction and plasma method. From the perspective of ironmaking is metallurgy, iron rust, inverse behavior gradually mineralized, simple, pure iron reduction from iron compounds. Pure iron is not common in actual production. More iron carbon alloy.
- Q:What is the phosphorus content in coke
- Generally, the phosphorus content of coke is low, about 0.02%.The bituminous coal is heated to 950-1050 DEG C under the condition of air isolation
- Q:Mechanism of carbon and coke is not the same as the price which high?
- Stick out almost all with crack. And they say the yield of 180 kg / hour also is very different, not only the normal production hours when the output of 100 kilograms. I had also directed his blog to the thought, the personality is good. It seems that I really fooled. Later on the Internet listen to friends that they and Beijing Shouke, and sell equipment are a group of Shouke and powerful equipment are factory Hebei Ba Chau do, the technician will not help garbage shit escape love who are also the factory to help Hebei Ba Chau cultivated. It is the general black crow. The wolf escaped, and ventured into the mouth. I put my story and I just hope I don't have the same people cheated, Juyuan suzerain is the biggest liar. Equipment market is too dirty, the bone charcoal mechanism shall not ah!
We are a public company in China , which is the biggest met coke producer in Shanxi porvince, the output around 6.4 Million tons per year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||80.00% China market
20.00% India market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range