1. Widely used in steel smelting works,precision castings as carbon raisers;
2. used in foundries as modifying agent to increase the quantities of speroidal graphite or improve the structure of gray iron casting thus upgrade the class of gray iron casting ;
3. reducing agent/reductant in chemical industries;
4. refractory materials ,etc
Quick Details of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Shape:Spherical graphite powder
High Carbon Low Sulphur Graphite Petroleum Coke/GPC:
It is made of calcined petroleum coke.Put the calcined petroleum coke in the graphitizing furnace,after graphitization processing technology been made.
Specifications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Used as an additive for raising carbon to correct levels in the manufacture of ductile,
Used in the manufacture of steel in steel mills.
Cast and synthetic irons.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:According to customers' request
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:Relationship between coke M40 and M25
- 50 kilograms of size greater than 60 mm coke coke samples, in meters Qom in the drum at 50 rpm speed of 100 revolutions (4 minutes), with the aperture is 40 mm (25 mm) sieve screening, measuring more than 40 mm (25 mm) and the weight percentage of the coke, the total weight of the coke drum, denoted as M40 (or M25).
- Q:In the coke analysis index, M40% and M25% respectively mean what?
- (2) mainly used in: Coal Science and Technology (first level), coal processing and utilization (level two), coal chemistry and coal quality analysis (level three)
- Q:What is coke and how is coke classified?
- Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke for metallurgical coke collectively. More than 90% are used in blast furnace, the furnace coke often called metallurgical coke. Metallurgical coke quality standard Chinese formulation (GB/T1996-94) is the blast furnace quality standards.Gasification coke is a kind of coke, which is specially used in the production of gas. It is mainly used in the fixed bed gas producer with solid slag, as the raw material to produce CO and H2 gas:C+O2 - CO2+408177KJCO2+C - 2CO-162142KJC+H2O - CO+H2-118628KJC+2H2O - CO2+2H2-75115KJBecause the process of producing the CO and H2 are endothermic reaction, need heat supplied by the coke combustion, so the heat is gasified char gasification process. The gasification coke required low ash content, high ash fusion point, block degree appropriate and uniform. The general requirements are as follows: >80% fixed carbon ash; 1250 degrees Celsius; volatile 84%, ash
- Q:How long should it be to store coke in the open air
- So, in addition to avoid rain and direct sunlight, ventilation is.Coal and coke stored in an airless environment, a large degree of risk. The temperature is too high or spontaneous combustion has been easy to stuffy.
- Q:What are the criteria for coke classification and how to distinguish between primary and two grade coke?
- Quality index of cokeCoke is the solid product of high temperature carbonization, the main ingredient is carbon, is the pore structure has a crack and irregular (or pore porous). The crack number directly affects the coke strength and crushing strength, the index generally refers to the unit volume of the crack (crack number within the coke grain length). To measure the pore structure of the main indicators to measure with porosity (only coke pore volume accounted for percentage of the total volume) that it affects the coke reactivity and strength. The different uses of the coke porosity index for different requirements, the general metallurgical coke gas hole rate in 40 ~ 45%, foundry requirements in 35 ~ 40%, coke export requirements in 30%. Coke crack degree and the porosity level, and the coking coal has a direct relationship, such as coal based coke refining, crack, high porosity, low strength and coking coal as a base; Coke coal refining. Crack less, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is used to denote the crushing strength and abrasion resistance of two indicators. The coke crushing strength is that coke can resist foreign impact force without ability along cracks or defects at the broken table, shown by M40 wear; strength of coke coke refers to the ability to resist external friction without surface of glass forming debris or powder, by the M10 value. The effect of the crack of coke crushing strength, M40 value, M10 value and abrasion strength influence of coke pore structure. M40 and M10 were determined by lot. In China the migon drum test in Germany.
- Q:What's the difference between coke and coke?
- When the dry distillation is carried out in the chamber type dry distillation furnace, the primary thermal decomposition product is contacted with the red hot coke and the high temperature furnace wall, and the two thermal decomposition occurs, and the thermal decomposition product (coke oven gas and other coking chemical products) is formed in the two timeThe solid product of low temperature distillation is a black semi coke with loose structure, low gas yield and high tar yield;The high temperature distillation solid product is the structure compact silver gray coke, the coal gas production rate is high and the tar production rate is low
- Q:Who can talk about the coke industry prospects?
- But at present, the iron making technology without coke has not yet been relatively mature, and it is not dominant compared with the traditional ironmaking technology. Coke industry still has development prospects.
- Q:Why does Coke provide heat during ironmaking?
- In addition to the reaction of iron and iron oxide will react C+O2=CO2; reaction exothermic;
- Q:Natural gas can replace coke smelting pig iron
- No, because the coke in the blast furnace to heat, reducing agent, skeleton and carbon supply four functions
- Q:What is the essential difference between coal and coke?
- Coke]Coke is bituminous coal in the absence of air is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing and contraction of the final stage is made, the process is called high temperature coking (high temperature carbonization). Coke obtained from high temperature coking for blast furnace smelting, casting and gasification. Coke oven gas produced in the process of coking and recovery is not only a high calorific value of fuel, but also an important industrial raw material for organic synthesis.Coke is mainly used in blast furnace ironmaking and smelting of non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and so on. The use of coke instead of charcoal in the blast furnace has laid the foundation for the large-scale development of modern blast furnaces and is a major milestone in the history of metallurgy. In order to achieve better technical and economic indexes of blast furnace operation, the coke (metallurgical coke) must have proper chemical and physical properties. In addition to a large number of coke used in iron smelting and non-ferrous metal smelting (metallurgical coke), but also for casting, chemical, calcium carbide and iron alloy, the quality requirements are different. Such as foundry coke, generally require large size, low porosity, high fixed carbon and low sulfur; chemical gasification, strict requirements for strength, but requires good response, high ash melting point; calcium carbide and coke production requirements to improve the fixed carbon content.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range