1. Widely used in steel smelting works,precision castings as carbon raisers;
2. used in foundries as modifying agent to increase the quantities of speroidal graphite or improve the structure of gray iron casting thus upgrade the class of gray iron casting ;
3. reducing agent/reductant in chemical industries;
4. refractory materials ,etc
Quick Details of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Shape:Spherical graphite powder
High Carbon Low Sulphur Graphite Petroleum Coke/GPC:
It is made of calcined petroleum coke.Put the calcined petroleum coke in the graphitizing furnace,after graphitization processing technology been made.
Specifications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Used as an additive for raising carbon to correct levels in the manufacture of ductile,
Used in the manufacture of steel in steel mills.
Cast and synthetic irons.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:According to customers' request
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:Effect of coke powder ratio on the index
- 2, the phosphorus content of coke: iron metallurgical coke content should be 0.02 - 0.03%.3, coke ash: blast furnace coke ash effect is very significant. The amount of coke ash in coke increased by 1%, an increase of 2 - 2.5%., therefore, a decrease in coke ash is necessary4, coke volatile: according to the coke can be judged by the volatile content of volatile volatile is greater than 1.5%, then the coke; volatile less than 0.5 - 0.7%, which means that too much, generally mature volatile metallurgical coke to about 1%.5, coke moisture: moisture fluctuations should not be measured in coke, causing fluctuations in the furnace conditions. In addition, increased M04 coke moisture content high, low M10, the drum index error
- Q:How much sulfur content of Coke will affect the casting process of nodular cast iron
- If the control is not good, the manganese content in the molten iron can be increased by increasing the reagent
- Q:What is the difference between coking plant and coke plant
- Never heard of coke plant, coking plant is the production of coke products, there are other chemical products, it is estimated that you said the coke plant is the purchase of other people's desire to sell second-hand coke traders.
- Q:What are the main uses of coke
- The utility model is used for casting blast furnace smelting of non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury, etc..
- Q:What is the reasonable standard of volatile content of coke
- The sulfur content in coke: sulfur is a harmful impurity of iron smelting, which reduce the quality of pig iron. The sulfur content in the pig iron is more than 0.07%.
- Q:What is the main purpose of the use of coke
- Coke is mainly used in blast furnace ironmaking and smelting of non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and so on. In the process of blast furnace smelting, there are four kinds of functions, such as heat supply, reduction, material skeleton and carbon supply.
- Q:What is the essential difference between coal and coke?
- [coal]Coal is a kind of solid combustible mineral which is buried in the underground plants and has been formed by the complex biochemical and physicochemical changes. Coal is a kind of solid combustible organic rock, which is mainly formed by the chemical reaction of the remains of plants.
- Q:I'd like to have a coke
- Under the condition of air isolation, the bituminous coal is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, which is finally made into coke by drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, solidification and shrinkage.
- Q:Coke coal charcoal are used for what
- Coke:The utility model is mainly used for blast furnace ironmaking and smelting of blast furnace for non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury, etc.. The use of coke instead of charcoal in the blast furnace has laid the foundation for the large-scale development of modern blast furnaces and is a major milestone in the history of metallurgy. In order to achieve better technical and economic indexes of blast furnace operation, the coke (metallurgical coke) must have proper chemical and physical properties. In addition to a large number of coke used in iron smelting and non-ferrous metal smelting (metallurgical coke), but also for casting, chemical, calcium carbide and iron alloy, the quality requirements are different. Such as foundry coke, generally require large size, low porosity, high fixed carbon and low sulfur; chemical gasification, strict requirements for strength, but requires good response, high ash melting point; calcium carbide and coke production requirements to improve the fixed carbon content.
- Q:What is cokeWhat applications are, what is the fire of Malachite copper
- Coke is used for heating, and coke is also used as a reducing agent to process the iron ore, the oxide ore, the malachite is the copper oxide
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range