1. Widely used in steel smelting works,precision castings as carbon raisers;
2. used in foundries as modifying agent to increase the quantities of speroidal graphite or improve the structure of gray iron casting thus upgrade the class of gray iron casting ;
3. reducing agent/reductant in chemical industries;
4. refractory materials ,etc
Quick Details of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Shape:Spherical graphite powder
High Carbon Low Sulphur Graphite Petroleum Coke/GPC:
It is made of calcined petroleum coke.Put the calcined petroleum coke in the graphitizing furnace,after graphitization processing technology been made.
Specifications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Used as an additive for raising carbon to correct levels in the manufacture of ductile,
Used in the manufacture of steel in steel mills.
Cast and synthetic irons.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:According to customers' request
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:How much coke is needed for a ton of iron
- Iron ore in blast furnace, mainly iron and oxygen compound. At high temperature, the carbon monoxide produced in the coke and the carbon dioxide in the injection and the carbon monoxide generated by the carbon capture the oxygen in the iron ore, which is called the reduction. The iron ore is used to produce pig iron by reduction reaction. The gangue in the iron ore, the ash in the coke and the spraying material and the flux of the limestone in the furnace are combined to generate the slag, and the slag is discharged from the taphole and the slag outlet respectively. The gas is derived from the top of the furnace, which is used as industrial gas after dust removal. Modern blast furnace can also use the top of the high pressure, with the export part of the gas power generation.
- Q:How many degrees of coke ignition temperature can ignite coke
- Ignition temperature (450-650) in air;The main physical properties of coke are as follows:True density is 1.8-1.95g/cm3;Apparent density of 0.88-1.08g/ cm3;
- Q:Is the power plant using coking coal or coke?
- According to the use of coal can be divided into: injection coal, coal, coal coking coal can be divided into: lean coal, coking coal, gas coal, fat coal, lignite in five categories. Coking coal is used to refine coke. The power plant's coal coal power coal can also be said that under normal circumstances, can not be used for coking coal can be used to make electricity.
- Q:How much sulfur content of Coke will affect the casting process of nodular cast iron
- The high sulfur content of nodular cast iron, the most significant impact on the casting is caused by poor balling,
- Q:What is the difference between metallurgical coke and chemical coke
- Chemical coke:Chemical gasification coke, the intensity of the requirements are not strict, but requires a good reaction, high ash melting point; calcium carbide production requirements for coke to improve the fixed carbon contentQuality index of coke
- Q:The difference between coke and coal
- Coke is a product of wood processing, not the same
- Q:The pulverized coal is separated from the air to enhance the heat, in addition to the main coke
- Carbon containing ammonia, which belongs to the inorganic carbon monoxide; although contain carbon and inorganic nature but similar, belonging to the inorganic material, so the answer is: the 7;
- Q:Dry or dry carbon carbon, coke or coke, and I do not know which word of
- Coke is a special and molten iron cupola coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. Its role is to melt the burden and make the hot metal overheating, the support column to maintain good ventilation. Therefore, the foundry coke should have large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough.
- Q:What is the amount of waste gas produced by a ton of coke burning
- The coking coal is heated to 1000 DEG C under the condition of isolated air (high temperature carbonization)
- Q:What is the phosphorus content in coke
- Generally, the phosphorus content of coke is low, about 0.02%.The bituminous coal is heated to 950-1050 DEG C under the condition of air isolation
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range