Specifications of foundry coke ash 10.5%
Ash: 10.5% max
Fixed carbon: 88% min
Sulphur: 0.6% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
M40: 85% min
M10: 8 % max
Calorific value: 7000 Kcal/ kg min
Size: 120-250 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement.
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
- Q:What kind of coke is needed for smelting special steel
- The role of coke in blast furnace ironmaking can be summarized as follows: 1:(1) provide the heat: coke in the coke oven in front of the raceway in the intense combustion, combustion heat generated in the blast furnace smelting process is the main heat source(2) reduction: high temperature gas generated in coke combustion in the raceway, passed to the material in the process of heat rising, the endothermic reaction and coke formation, CO and H2, then CO and iron oxide in iron ore reduction reaction is transformed into metallic iron.
- Q:What is the difference between coke and coking coal
- Coke: a solid fuel, hard, porous, high calorific value coal. High temperature carbonization made for ironmakingTypes of coke:Coke is usually divided by use of metallurgical coke (including blast furnace coke, coke and iron alloy coke, calcium carbide and coke gasification etc.) with coke. The pressurized pulverized coal forming coal, coke carbonization etc. in the new postprocessing process called Formcoke.
- Q:Why does Coke provide heat during ironmaking?
- Generate CO2;Of course, high temperature will produce CO, but not many;Please ask questions
- Q:How coke is involved in steelmaking,
- Molten iron is produced in a reducing atmosphere of the blast furnace, which is then supplied to the steelmaking plant for steelmaking.
- Q:Distinction and distinction of cokeSoil coke, improved coke, coke machine coke do, what is the difference between
- 2, gasification coke, is dedicated to the production of coke gas, mainly used for solid slag in the fixed bed gas producer, as a gasification raw material, the production of CO and H2 as a combustible component of the gas:C+O2 - CO2+408177KJCO2+C - 2CO-162142KJC+H2O - CO+H2-118628KJC+2H2O - CO2+2H2-75115KJBecause the process of producing the CO and H2 are endothermic reaction, need heat supplied by the coke combustion, so the heat is gasified char gasification process. The gasification coke required low ash content, high ash fusion point, block proper and uniform.
- Q:Purpose of using coke in iron making raw materials
- The coke can provide the heat required for the reaction and has the reducibility
- Q:Natural gas can replace coke smelting pig iron
- No, it's not just the temperature. It takes the chemical reaction of carbon and iron oxide to produce iron.Chemical equation: C+Fe 3O4 - Fe+CO2
- Q:Why use coke instead of carbon in blast furnace ironmaking
- The reaction of the blast furnace ironmaking is the reduction reaction: the coke produces CO in the furnace, the CO reduces the iron oxide, and the part of CO burns, and the whole process will release a lot of heatCheck information, combined with the knowledge of the professional knowledge, for reference purposes only!
- Q:It was concluded that the following two facts: coke can not be used to restore aluminum ore, but can be used to restore copper and iron ore
- Coke can not be used to restore aluminum ore, but can be used to restore copper and iron ore, indicating that aluminum is the most active
- Q:What are the criteria for coke classification and how to distinguish between primary and two grade coke?
- Quality index of cokeCoke is the solid product of high temperature carbonization, the main ingredient is carbon, is the pore structure has a crack and irregular (or pore porous). The crack number directly affects the coke strength and crushing strength, the index generally refers to the unit volume of the crack (crack number within the coke grain length). To measure the pore structure of the main indicators to measure with porosity (only coke pore volume accounted for percentage of the total volume) that it affects the coke reactivity and strength. The different uses of the coke porosity index for different requirements, the general metallurgical coke gas hole rate in 40 ~ 45%, foundry requirements in 35 ~ 40%, coke export requirements in 30%. Coke crack degree and the porosity level, and the coking coal has a direct relationship, such as coal based coke refining, crack, high porosity, low strength and coking coal as a base; Coke coal refining. Crack less, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is used to denote the crushing strength and abrasion resistance of two indicators. The coke crushing strength is that coke can resist foreign impact force without ability along cracks or defects at the broken table, shown by M40 wear; strength of coke coke refers to the ability to resist external friction without surface of glass forming debris or powder, by the M10 value. The effect of the crack of coke crushing strength, M40 value, M10 value and abrasion strength influence of coke pore structure. M40 and M10 were determined by lot. In China the migon drum test in Germany.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade Foundry coke , is one of the biggest foundry coke manufacturers in China .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range