Specifications of foundry coke ash 10.5%
Ash: 10.5% max
Fixed carbon: 88% min
Sulphur: 0.6% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
M40: 85% min
M10: 8 % max
Calorific value: 7000 Kcal/ kg min
Size: 120-250 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement.
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
- Q:Is the power plant using coking coal or coke?
- If most of the solid fuel is burning coal, but coking coal, which is very strong viscosity of coal is not good, it is very interesting to use the individual plant with it, the purpose is to change the fuel characteristics.Coking coal and coke, commonly used in metallurgical industry.Coal will be heated to a process of coke, but you really want to get coke, to specialized production. Power plants do not produce coke, they only have gray coke
- Q:What kind of coke is needed for smelting special steel
- It is necessary to add coke, pellet, sinter ore, ore and other materials into the blast furnace in a certain proportion, batch and sequence, and then to produce molten iron in the reducing atmosphere of the blast furnace
- Q:Coking coal, coke, coal, steam coal what is the difference?
- Coal is used to generate electricity, which is used to burn coalPower coal is generally only coal
- Q:With the number of 1 tons of steel smelting coke
- Landlord is a layman. First of all, correct your mistake, steel is not used coke, coke is used to iron. You can change the question, how much Coke refining 1 tons of iron
- Q:The specifications for coke used in stainless steel smelting are as follows
- Two metallurgical coke: fixed carbon 84.5-85%; calorific value 7000cal/kg; ash < 13.5%; volatile < 1.9%; all 6% "0.7%" water; sulfur;
- Q:Relationship between coke M40 and M25
- Both are expressed in terms of the crushing strength of the cold mechanical strength index of coke quality.Among them, because of the specific measurement methods are not the same, so the use of different records.
- Q:Who knows what the provisions of the coke train sampling country?
- Methods for determination of moisture content of coke, a method of introduction of a certain quality of coke samples, placed in a drying box, drying at a certain temperature to a constant quality. Calculation of the percentage of water content in the mass loss of the coke sample. Two. Reagent color silica gel: industrial products
- Q:The difference between coal and coke
- The semi coke production tend to low temperature carbonization, distillation temperature at 600 degrees Celsius, due to a late start, at present the low temperature carbonization furnace single furnace annual output of 30 thousand tons / year in most equipment under low temperature carbonization furnace forum of more than 50 thousand tons / year scale is still at the exploratory and experimental stage, technology of the large-scale equipment is still not mature, can only achieve centralized mass production using a combination of multi furnace technology. The use of coal field is quite widespread, especially in the carbonaceous reducing agent has unique properties, economic advantages are very obvious.
- Q:What are the main uses of coke
- Main use of coke:1, is the most important coking products, more than 90% countries most coke used in blast furnace, blast furnace with coke instead of charcoal, laid the foundation for the large-scale modern blast, is an important milepost in the history of metallurgy.
- Q:The difference between semi coke and coke
- Coke is used for smelting iron alloy coke, and the coke is used in blast furnace and used for copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and other non-ferrous metal smelting of blast furnace, reducing agent, heating agent and columnar skeleton.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade Foundry coke , is one of the biggest foundry coke manufacturers in China .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range