Specifications of foundry coke ash 10.5%
Ash: 10.5% max
Fixed carbon: 88% min
Sulphur: 0.6% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
M40: 85% min
M10: 8 % max
Calorific value: 7000 Kcal/ kg min
Size: 120-250 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement.
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
- Q:Effect of coke powder ratio on the index
- 2, the phosphorus content of coke: iron metallurgical coke content should be 0.02 - 0.03%.3, coke ash: blast furnace coke ash effect is very significant. The amount of coke ash in coke increased by 1%, an increase of 2 - 2.5%., therefore, a decrease in coke ash is necessary4, coke volatile: according to the coke can be judged by the volatile content of volatile volatile is greater than 1.5%, then the coke; volatile less than 0.5 - 0.7%, which means that too much, generally mature volatile metallurgical coke to about 1%.5, coke moisture: moisture fluctuations should not be measured in coke, causing fluctuations in the furnace conditions. In addition, increased M04 coke moisture content high, low M10, the drum index error
- Q:The pulverized coal is separated from the air to enhance the heat, in addition to the main coke
- Ethylene containing carbon carbon double bonds can react with bromine and bromine, and reaction of bleaching, b.:
- Q:Ca3 (PO4) 2, SiO2, coke and other raw materials for the production of silica gel (SiO2? NH2O), phosphorus, phosphoric acid and CH3OH, the comprehensive utilization of raw materials in the following process
- The answer is: (I), (III);(2) under the condition of high temperature, calcium phosphate reacts with carbon and silica to produce calcium silicate, phosphorus and carbon monoxide. The reaction equation is Ca3 (PO4) 2+5C+3SiO2High temperature. 3CaSiO3+2P+5CO =, calcium silicate is silicate, so can produce cement, brick or building materials such as,
- Q:China's coke iron smelting began in what time?
- The ancient iron smelting method in smelting iron block, lower temperature, iron ore solid reduction sponge iron, and iron into play by forging. Smelting iron block, furnace, furnace with ground and shaft 3. The block iron making in our country began in the spring and Autumn period, and in the near future, the pig iron with more than 2% carbon dioxide was refined and used as a casting tool
- Q:How coke is involved in steelmaking,
- To be exact, you don't need coke for steelmaking, you say that it's iron making
- Q:Coke belongs to the coal industry
- 11 other mining industry 28 chemical fiber manufacturing 58 warehousing industryC manufacturing 29 rubber products 59 postal industry13 agricultural and sideline products processing industry 30 plastic products G information transmission, computer services and software industry31 grain grinding of non metallic products 60 telecommunications and other information transmission services 13101320 feed 311 cement, lime and gypsum manufacturing 601 Telecommunications133 vegetable oil 312 cement and gypsum products manufacturing 6020 Internet information1340 sugar 313 brick, stone and other building materials 603 broadcast television transmission135 slaughter and meat 314 glass and glass products 604 satellite transmission136 aquatic products 315 ceramic products 61 computer services
- Q:Coking tower and coke tower is what relationship?
- Coking plant production capacity on the exclusion of the tower is also on the two: first, the coal tower; the two is coke bin;
- Q:What are the ingredients of coke
- The chemical composition of coke including fixed carbon, ash, sulfur, volatile matter and moisture. Except moisture, other ingredients in dry coke as basis.
- Q:Distinction and distinction of cokeSoil coke, improved coke, coke machine coke do, what is the difference between
- The concept of coke:Bituminous coal in the absence of air is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing and contraction of the final stage of this process is made of coke, coking high temperature (high temperature carbonization). By high temperature coking coke for blast furnace smelting, casting and gas generated in the process of coking. After the recovery and after the purification of coke oven gas is not only a high calorific value of fuel, and is an important raw material for organic synthesis industry. Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke for metallurgical coke collectively. More than 90% were used for blast furnace ironmaking blast furnace coke, so often referred to as metallurgical coke is coke. The special cupola molten iron and coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. It is melting charge and molten steel overheating, the support column to maintain its good permeability. Therefore, coke should be Preparation of large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough.
- Q:The reaction of the blast furnace ironmaking is the reduction reaction: the coke produces CO in the furnace,
- Coke strength index is divided into cold strength index and thermal strength indexCold strength index: M40 M25 M10
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade Foundry coke , is one of the biggest foundry coke manufacturers in China .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range